Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. (2031 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Sex Doll Vs Ladies, Ladies Are Feeling Insecure Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Lalas247(f): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
lefulefu:
for op to come here to pour his fears iyam very sure the babe don give am enuf reasons for this im distrust but maybe he no wan tell uscheesy.when suspicion and distrust don enter a relationship such a relationship is Halfway dead cheesy. Gudi afternooncheesy.
Happy Sunday kiss
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by DONFASZY(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tell her to change her line and quit fb or else u wil break up wit her
If she refuse
She is niva urs
U buy fone for her to prove ur lv
Nw she use d same fone to kill d lvshe get bera offersome don dey promise her ifone 8
Move on
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Monaco2(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Rollymax77:
Hello Nairalanders.

This is a true story and infact the present situation am going through. Am a young guy in my late twenties this year,I have this girl I am dating and I have already made an advance where I met her parents and I we talked and they gave me the go ahead to bring my parents so they could discuss and finalise things. We both love each other even though she played the normal girls shakara but it was just too long even though she was worth waiting for, infact she have been used for the sun newspaper back page.the sunday's edition this year. 'Sungirl',. She is beautiful and I met her still intact. I bought her a new phone and gradually she becaame attached to social media and she set up a facebook account and posted 50 photos in a day her first day on facebook.

Then I noticed she started receiving strange calls I didn't worry at first but I notice anytime she receive some in my presence she didn't feel comfortable in my presence then I became suspicious of her actions, then I took my time I ask her who are those people you just met and what are you always discussing, she said some of them said they saw her number and photo on sun newspaper that they like her I didn't worry again when I heard that, but the main problem now is she changed the password of her phone and I decided to change mine too but we met yesterday and she wanted to use my phone but she noticed I have changed my password but she didn't say word she returned the phone to me ans ask me to open it. Then I notice something is wrong, am planning engagement Nikkah with her next year and things are starting like this.

Sorry for my poor writing I was pouring my mind out while writing.

All I nedd is your advice readers.

Thank You.

U said then u notice something is wrong
Wat exactly have u noticed dat is wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

... ..... .... / Why I Want To Marry My Boyfriend But I Do Not Love Him / Confession Of A Young Girl Who Sleeps With Her Father And Gave Birth,- “I Did...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.