Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. (2009 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Sex Doll Vs Ladies, Ladies Are Feeling Insecure Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Rollymax77(m): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2017
Hello Nairalanders.

This is a true story and infact the present situation am going through. Am a young guy in my late twenties this year,I have this girl I am dating and I have already made an advance where I met her parents and I we talked and they gave me the go ahead to bring my parents so they could discuss and finalise things. We both love each other even though she played the normal girls shakara but it was just too long even though she was worth waiting for, infact she have been used for the sun newspaper back page.the sunday's edition this year. 'Sungirl',. She is beautiful and I met her still intact. I bought her a new phone and gradually she becaame attached to social media and she set up a facebook account and posted 50 photos in a day her first day on facebook.

Then I noticed she started receiving strange calls I didn't worry at first but I notice anytime she receive some in my presence she didn't feel comfortable in my presence then I became suspicious of her actions, then I took my time I ask her who are those people you just met and what are you always discussing, she said some of them said they saw her number and photo on sun newspaper that they like her I didn't worry again when I heard that, but the main problem now is she changed the password of her phone and I decided to change mine too but we met yesterday and she wanted to use my phone but she noticed I have changed my password but she didn't say word she returned the phone to me ans ask me to open it. Then I notice something is wrong, am planning engagement Nikkah with her next year and things are starting like this.

Sorry for my poor writing I was pouring my mind out while writing.

All I nedd is your advice readers.

Thank You.
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by NIKEDEEDS(m): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by IamAirforce1: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2017
I'm yet to see a big problem in what you put out here ..
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Dablack1(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2017
relationship is overrated
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by babyfaceafrica: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2017
Any relationship that either spouse locks phone is a no no for me...for her to lock her phone..means she is hiding something,but you shouldn't have change yours..are you a kid?......find another wife abeg

2 Likes

Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2017

it's clear there's no trust in this relationship.

Individuals in a committed relationship are not suppose to hide things from each other.
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Nwodosis(m): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2017
Lover boy, the exit door has been kept ajar for you. She gently pointed to that exit door by not bothering you for locking your phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Poor Communication.... Communication is the key to healthy relationships. You both lost it somehow......

Definitely you're both less in sync than you once were...Speaking as adults openly will resolve the issues at hand

RECOMMENDATION:

1. Call her and tell her you need to speak with her.

2. Tell her all you told us here and you wish to know if there's anything you should be worried about. Tell her that you want the level of trust, sincerity,openness and trust in the relationship to be worked on. Don't mention insecurity issues. Tell her you wanted the both of you to work on your trust issues.

3. Give her your password and tell her you're protecting your privacy from other people and not her and she has no reason to be offended...

Still Loading...
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by cuvox(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
poor communication. both of you need to talk

Talk to her about it, notice her reaction and all that.

Love aint all that matters. Better talk before u make the next move
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Only thing i can say is

"you both you sit down and talk......i mean really really talk"
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Tonero40000(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Rollymax77:
Hello Nairalanders.

This is a true story and infact the present situation am going through. Am a young guy in my late twenties this year,I have this girl I am dating and I have already made an advance where I met her parents and I we talked and they gave me the go ahead to bring my parents so they could discuss and finalise things. We both love each other even though she played the normal girls shakara but it was just too long even though she was worth waiting for, infact she have been used for the sun newspaper back page.the sunday's edition this year. 'Sungirl',. She is beautiful and I met her still intact. I bought her a new phone and gradually she becaame attached to social media and she set up a facebook account and posted 50 photos in a day her first day on facebook.

Then I noticed she started receiving strange calls I didn't worry at first but I notice anytime she receive some in my presence she didn't feel comfortable in my presence then I became suspicious of her actions, then I took my time I ask her who are those people you just met and what are you always discussing, she said some of them said they saw her number and photo on sun newspaper that they like her I didn't worry again when I heard that, but the main problem now is she changed the password of her phone and I decided to change mine too but we met yesterday and she wanted to use my phone but she noticed I have changed my password but she didn't say word she returned the phone to me ans ask me to open it. Then I notice something is wrong, am planning engagement Nikkah with her next year and things are starting like this.

Thank You.

Well Comparing your situation with other fracas , u would notice that urs isn't any problem. But lemme drop this .

1. What's really happening to ur thought? You r jealous
and that's a big blow to every relationship if not
handled with care.

2. Obviously as u said too many calls and all that. U r
the boss you should let her know what you want and
what u don't

3. she is at the verge to cheat on you however don't
feel bad about this and don't see her as a must marry
Even if ur heart wants her, Its ur future happiness we r
talking about. Be watchful be smart.

3. Password changed and all that to me doesn't really
count. If you so wish to change it 100 times daily i
must have the password as well simple.

4. If there is anything u haven't said here u can always
get back to me .

1 Like

Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Amarabae(f): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Having a phonelock in a relationship is suspicious biko, both of you should sit down and talk
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Lalas247(f): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
op you are just insecure
adding password is not a crime !
has she given you a reason not to trust her? don't jump into conclusions. communicate and work on your trust issues.......

1 Like

Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by iamJ(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
chronicles of an ugly broke man
[img]https://media./images/e3bf1190b73c28896a0336ef36ae15fd/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
iamJ:
chronicles of an ugly broke man
[img]https://media./images/e3bf1190b73c28896a0336ef36ae15fd/tenor.gif[/img]

Jude, stop making a mockery of people's issues...You're not storm-proof. Been watching you for a while now..Be careful before life channels storms to your path. No say i no warn you o...
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by iamJ(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:

Jude, stop making a mockery of people's issues...You're not storm-proof. Been watching you for a while now..Be careful before life channels storms to your path. No say i no warn you o...
observer, dont mention me next time biko, maintain ur grade lane mbok
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Op one thing u suppose understand for naija is dat once u a lady...whether u ugly or beautiful ...guys will chase u..na d normal tin.its just that the number of guys wey dey chase the beautiful ones are more compared to the number of guys wey dey chase the ugly ones.now u don buy browsing phone for ur babe and she don hook up to Facebook and u say she's attractive.so wetin u expect na?cheesy.wen guys see her pix for Facebook they will always do d normal wooing and girls love d attentioncheesy.as long as she ain't hooking up secret sex dates with her male Facebook fans u need not get worried or insecured.but if u have strong conviction she's sleeping around with her Facebook and instagram male friends then its better u do away with her. And this issue of having a phonelock or password on her phone makes it kinder suspicious. Happy Sunday.
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Rollymax77(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lalas247:
op you are just insecure
has she given you a reason not to trust her? don't jump into conclusions. communicate and work on your trust issues.......

Yeah, I will work on that thanks, but remember if I should just keep looking till it happen it will be late am planning on getting married so soon. And she may have wasted my time but the fact is that I love her

1 Like

Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Rollymax77(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tonero40000:

Well Comparing your situation with other fracas , u would notice that urs isn't any problem. But lemme drop this .

1. What's really happening to ur thought? You r jealous
and that's a big blow to every relationship if not
handled with care.

2. Obviously as u said too many calls and all that. U r
the boss you should let her know what you want and
what u don't

3. she is in the verge to cheat on you however don't
feel bad about this and don't see her as a must marry
Even if ur heart wants her, Its ur future happiness we r
talking about. Be watchful be smart.

3. Password changed and all that to me doesn't really
count. If you so wish to change it 100 times daily i
must have the password as well simple.

4. If there is anything u haven't said here u can always
get back to me .

I just don't wanna waste my time it has happen to me before, my ex which I could have married then I met her parents also but one thing led to the other she went with another man.

1 Like

Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lalas247:
op you are just insecure
for op to come here to pour his fears iyam very sure the babe don give am enuf reasons for this im distrust but maybe he no wan tell uscheesy.when suspicion and distrust don enter a relationship such a relationship is Halfway dead cheesy. Gudi afternooncheesy.
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
iamJ:
observer, dont mention me next time biko, maintain ur grade lane mbok

However highly exalted you are in your eyes, you still will always have people up there..So shut the fkcup up nigga
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by RSVP: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Your love is slipping away from her heart and trust me dis your girl gonna be baddest cuz she's about to explore the real LIFE!

Guys been throwing bait to chop her dodo and she on the other hand is falling for it. cheesy

No go marry her naw ooo cuz d coast is not clear.. wink

And start fvckn her all day cuz you about to lose ur fine gal to some yahoo boiz grin grin
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
RSVP:
Your love is slipping away from her heart and trust me dis your girl gonna be baddest cuz she's about to explore the real LIFE!

Guys been throwing bait to chop her dodo and she on the other hand is falling for it. cheesy

No go marry her naw ooo cuz d coast is not clear.. wink

And start fvckn her all day cuz you about to lose ur fine gal to some yahoo boiz grin grin

Na wa oh.. What a gloom picture...

You no even try reduce how you take put am...Chai
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by RSVP: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Just keeping it real....

supersystemsng:

Na wa oh.. What a gloom picture...

You no even try reduce how you take put am...Chai

1 Like

Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
RSVP:
Just keeping it real....

Unfortunately you spoke well.. It's the 100% fact. When new parties come in between a guy and a babe, this always happens, and most times those chics falls.Meanwhile, it's always for the wrong dudes.Then they come back later crying i didn't know this and that...Because someone quickly jumped in made false promises to steal her heart, seduced her with promises, made her insatiable to her present love...And the aftermath is break up...100% of the time, the new guy is a liar and a player...I don watch this film so many times.

If only life was simple.

If only relationships were easy.

There's over 3 billion of people walking the planet...choosing would have been easy, one guy one babe...But life made things complex...less than a significant fraction of people in life experience healthy relationships..Drama everywhere

Na wa

1 Like

Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
lefulefu:
Op one thing u suppose understand for naija is dat once u a lady...whether u ugly or beautiful ...guys will chase u..na d normal tin.its just that the number of guys wey dey chase the beautiful ones are more compared to the number of guys wey dey chase the ugly ones.now u don buy browsing phone for ur babe and she don hook up to Facebook and u say she's attractive.so wetin u expect na?cheesy.wen guys see her pix for Facebook they will always do d normal wooing and girls love d attentioncheesy.as long as she ain't hooking up secret sex dates with her male Facebook fans u need not get worried or insecured.but if u have strong conviction she's sleeping around with her Facebook and instagram male friends then its better u do away with her. And this issue of having a phonelock or password on her phone makes it kinder suspicious. Happy Sunday.

Half right...

The beginning of breakups is a break in communication...

Check out Adam and Eve, immediately a new party came in between the communication line between a man and a woman, it is finished. Cheating doesn't occur when a man and a woman pulls off cloth, it's the day there are open to new parties and start collecting " garbage " that it actually occurs...

The babe is half gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by tosyne2much(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
I think this is a warning sign of danger and I will advise you never to take it with levity.

You have every reason to suffer from insecurity issue because, when you're spending a quiet time with your woman and she's so obsessed with her social media, picking of calls from interested suitors in your presence smiling sheepishly to them. These are just warning signs of a promiscuous lady that every sane guy should not overlook . They are things most men will never be comfortable with (forget about the hypocrites castigating you here for lack of trust)

Abeg, open your eyes properly before you buy bad market

As for locking your phone, you don't really need that bro
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by somehow: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Having a phone lock on your phone is not a problem, as long as both of you know the answer to the lock.

Having said that, I would say you talk to her more when you notice anything you're not comfortable with but don't make it a habit. Maybe once a week or a month to talk to her abt what you don't like that's going on.

Secondly, it could be there she's overwhelmed by the excess attention she's getting from others that's making her uncomfortable and at the same time worried for you which has affected her attitude towards you. Just make sure you keep doing what you are doing to improve yourself so as not to far below par.
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by McBrooklyn(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2017

Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
This one never get sense
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by Opakan2: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Why you sef buy her phone? Most girls of nowadays are shallow thinkers..

They'll leave the guy that cared for them and brought them to limelight for "fresher" dic.ks they see on social media and will end up losing on all fronts.. Yeah! most are daft like that.

Highest they'll say they don't know what they want.. But in reality, they like to eat their cake and still have it
Re: Help Am Feeling Insecure In My Relationship With My Future Wife. by djgrafiti(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Rollymax77:
Hello Nairalanders.

Thank You.
Bro any girl who is a social media freak is a recipe for a bad relationship, let alone marriage,I will advice u to slow things down as in put the alter things on hold until u figure her out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teyana Taylor Flaunting Her FIGURE In Sheer Leopard Print Thong Swimsuit In Miam / These Preschool Sweethearts Lost Touch, But 20 Years Later Everything Changed / How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.