Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Suddenly. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suddenly. (1085 Views)

When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suddenly. by freecocoa(f): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2010
Please o my fellow nairalanders,i kind of need your opinion on this oo,thing is there's this friend of mine that started being cold to me all of a sudden,infact cold is putting it mildly,i've been trying to find out what i did but he keeps sayin he doesnt get what am saying & dat we are gud,yet he keeps avoiding me,he's not my lover or anything but a very good friend am not ready to lose,he's been my pillar through alot of things especially when my mum just died,he is suposed to be at her funeral on saturday but he cancelled for no reason,i just don't know what to do,i just want to find out what i did wrong or atleast get him to say something.please what do u think i should do?its important 2 me so your opinion counts.
Re: Suddenly. by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 26, 2010
@poster,i think he wants d koko
Re: Suddenly. by Kgdavid(m): 12:58am On Feb 26, 2010
maybe he heard something you said about him
Re: Suddenly. by ikmoore2(m): 1:07am On Feb 26, 2010
maybe he sees u as a girlfriend while u gives him the love u give to ur brother.

sing the song and observe what happens next.

if he didnt respond positively than he is avioding u to please someone who is getting suspicious of u two.
Re: Suddenly. by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 26, 2010
@poster
you cant continue fantasizing about "if this" and "what about that" . . . . . . . . . . . . .
be straight about it and let HIM know exactly why you think he is being cold.
point out to him all the things he has done differently lately and ask him to explain the reason why he has decided not to come to the funerals any longer.

if the cold shoulder persist then accept your fate and move along with your life.
Re: Suddenly. by rickie4us(m): 1:12am On Feb 26, 2010
you say he is not your lover but a good friend you are not ready to lose ,

well, I must say that the above statement is still a bit ambiguous.  You have not given enough details , except you want someone else to do the thinking and deduce for you.

he may have asked to lay you and you refused , but hey , give more info if you indeed need good advice
Re: Suddenly. by neily(f): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2010
Give him a break ok
Re: Suddenly. by googles: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2010
[size=13pt]maybe his girlfriend sees you as a threat and gave him an ultimatum to either avoid you or lose her
some girls do that if they feel someone is too close to their partners undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Suddenly. by daduke2k(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2010
Yeowaa, dat is correct bt nne giv him a break
Re: Suddenly. by iice(f): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2010
I agree with Mrbrown.
Re: Suddenly. by winner01(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ms freecocoa, I chose this topic to comment on cos i feel its less sensitive and also to avoid bringing back some memories cos i know this might move back to the front page of this section. Ive come accross a couple of your comments in some interesting threads of recent and i feel you spark up easily (take no offence, my opinion)....Hence my curiousity led me to some of your old topics....In short, im deeply sorry for taking a jab at your parents, im also sorry for any insults i threw at you...i hope you forgive me, thanks and have a +ve life..
Re: Suddenly. by freecocoa(f): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
winner01

Lol cheesy, what happened to change your mind? I'm guessing it has something to do with knowing that my mum's late, anyways, I don't really hold anything against you as you won't be the first or last person to throw jabs at me, I also have thrown jabs at people, which I don't even take serious, I see it as one of those things.

I don't necessarily spark easily, I'm actually easy going, it's just that people are always ready to attack on here and I also have to be ready, most times, sounding the way I do, is about the only way people get to know not to mess with you unnecessarily.

It's all good oga sir, if I notice I don't get along with someone on here(even in real life) I just try to stay out of their way, doesn't mean I hold a grudge, malice is one thing I have trouble being able to do.

Thanks for reaching out, atleast you can be mature.tongue

Wish you the best life's got to offer too.
Re: Suddenly. by winner01(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Thanks, I felt remorse instantly when I read ur moms part grin...Ive also lost loved ones too Ms freecocoa and i hate when its referred to.....many of ur topics are emotional, i want to say uv gone thru quite a lot....the story about the other dad, was that you ??
Re: Suddenly. by freecocoa(f): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
winner01:
Thanks, I felt remorse instantly when I read ur moms part grin...Ive also lost loved ones too Ms freecocoa and i hate when its referred to.....many of ur topics are emotional, i want to say uv gone thru quite a lot....the story about the other dad, was that you ??
You are welcome, the story wasn't about me, it was about someone I know.

Yea, I have had my own share of what life throws at us, I am very passionate, that always stirs up emotions.cheesy

Sorry for your loss, it's not something I wish anyone.
Re: Suddenly. by eyinjuege: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
His girlfriend probably doesn't like the connection between you two, so try and get to know the girl. Or another scenario is that he thinks he's leading you on and probably thinks YOU are taking your relationship beyond the friendship level (it may just be in his mind or some friends pointed out to him that two people of the opposite sex can't be mere friends).
Anyways, give him a little space.
And sorry about your loss.
Re: Suddenly. by winner01(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
freecocoa:
You are welcome, the story wasn't about me, it was about someone I know.

Yea, I have had my own share of what life throws at us, I am very passionate, that always stirs up emotions.cheesy

Sorry for your loss, it's not something I wish anyone.
I wonder how such girl will see anything positive in life, the man should be jailed for life...
well, life goes on no matter what.., and it always has its bright side...we look there.

(1) (Reply)

What Do Girls Like? / Would You Marry The One You Love Or Love The One You Marry? / Am Feeling Hurt,how Do I Get Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.