Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,010 members, 7,863,668 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office (2571 Views)

Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae / IBB’s Statement: PDP Reacts To Advice To Vote President Buhari Out / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by Eazybay(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

Jonathan stole and allowed stealing in this term but even if all the money was utilized the difference won't be much but it would have gone a long way

Now you are talking. PMB did not steal but he is yet to even do up to 1% of what the looting govt has done structurally. Are you not missing sth?
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by mrvitalis(m): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Eazybay:

Now you are talking. PMB did not steal but he is yet to even do up to 1% of what the looting govt has done structurally. Are you not missing sth?
Compare but revenue man

If you won't back your analysis with facts don't mention me again

We have trashed this issue before

The issue I raised is not about any party but a system that should be implemented
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by Eazybay(m): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

Compare but revenue man

If you won't back your analysis with facts don't mention me again

We have trashed this issue before

The issue I raised is not about any party but a system that should be implemented

That's what I just did.

TSA, Tax increase, subsidy removal, 5tn loan.
Compared to 180pb.

It's either PMB has no clue on how to structurally improve Nigeria or he's looting. We agree to disagree.

The tax burden is already high unless someone is not being truthful.
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by Kingspin(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Only extremists are following Buhari even the blind can see his 2years of waste on your nation.
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by mrvitalis(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Eazybay:

That's what I just did.

TSA, Tax increase, subsidy removal, 5tn loan.
Compared to 180pb.

It's either PMB has no clue on how to structurally improve Nigeria or he's looting. We agree to disagree.

The tax burden is already high unless someone is not being truthful.

Tsa makes no difference really

What's the revenue in dollars compare both of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC Officials Rescue Kogi Worker From Hanging Himself On A Tree (photos) / Atiku Campaign Train To The East: Caption This Photo Pose / The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.