Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,156 members, 7,829,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Guys, How Do You Treat Your Lady's Misbehavior - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Treat Your Lady's Misbehavior (792 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You Treat Your Lady's Misbehavior by Balistic4: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hello guys, I just wanna learn one or two things from ya'all. I take no nonsense from my girl and she knows I am a principled and learned guy but the normal girls misbehavior do happen sometimes. We have never battled insecurity b4 cause we hide nothing from each other since 2012 we met in the Uni. cool

So my questions are;
1) how do you make her feel the heat of her wrong attitude or better still how do you treat her f^#k up?
2) how do you make up or what do you really expect her to do to pacify you anger?
3) how long does your anger last?

NB: beating is out of it grin
Sorry for the jamb questions though cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, How Do You Treat Your Lady's Misbehavior by ybalogs(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Reduce that stress that is becoming traumatizing. An Okada man worked till 2am, on getting home he decided to take a bath. He suddenly ran out naked shouting ghost ghost ghost ,narrating His ordeal,he said he has poured water on his head ten times and its not touching his head. Neighbours rushed out only to discover he didn't remove His helmet from his head before having His bath. HMMMMMMMMM, REST IS VITAL! Have a RESTFUL weekend.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Treat Your Lady's Misbehavior by MhizzAJ(f): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
ybalogs:
Reduce that stress that is becoming traumatizing. An Okada man worked till 2am, on getting home he decided to take a bath. He suddenly ran out naked shouting ghost ghost ghost ,narrating His ordeal,he said he has poured water on his head ten times and its not touching his head. Neighbours rushed out only to discover he didn't remove His helmet from his head before having His bath. HMMMMMMMMM, REST IS VITAL! Have a RESTFUL weekend.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Guys, How Do You Treat Your Lady's Misbehavior by Balistic4: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
ybalogs:

Why derail my thread?
Re: Guys, How Do You Treat Your Lady's Misbehavior by iamJ(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
all i do is to

[img]https://media./images/c75736f834435f7693d4bd81d8a3b55a/tenor.gif[/img]
and ignore her

U cant call som1 u love beautiful and still use that mouth to insult her

U cant romance her with ur hand and still use that hand to hit her

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Treat Your Lady's Misbehavior by ybalogs(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Balistic4:

Why derail my thread?
sorry bro. I believe it made you laugh too sha
Re: Guys, How Do You Treat Your Lady's Misbehavior by lahit14(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
If it really Pissed me off, I'll let it slide, chances r I would show a lot of anger if I tell her head on, so I just tell her later and I make sure to... Its very important otherwise you'll just keep piling up anger and one day u might just over react.... And all I demand is just an apology.... "Am sorry hun".... Heart felt.... And She always does, as do I.... And Everything is forgotten...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Treat Your Lady's Misbehavior by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
If beating is out of what you are seeking for, then I've got no advice for ya.
But if beating is in play, here is my advice: head to a nearby koboko shop and get a very strong koboko.
Anytime she misbehaves again, sock the koboko in a pepper water and drop one or two lashes on her back.. she'll dance for sometimes and even all the demons possessing her will all testify to the potency of your right hand.

Do this and glorify the name of the Lord.
Re: Guys, How Do You Treat Your Lady's Misbehavior by Badmanbay(m): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin grin the kind weed u smoke is only sold in sapele!!! Lwkmd
Re: Guys, How Do You Treat Your Lady's Misbehavior by Badmanbay(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
the kind weed u smoke is only sold in sapele!!! Lwkmd
Re: Guys, How Do You Treat Your Lady's Misbehavior by Balistic4: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2017
Royal155:
If beating is out of what you are seeking for, then I've got no advice for ya.
But if beating is in play, here is my advice: head to a nearby koboko shop and get a very strong koboko.
Anytime she misbehaves again, sock the koboko in a pepper water and drop one or two lashes on her back.. she'll dance for sometimes and even all the demons possessing her will all testify to the potency of your right hand.

Do this and glorify the name of the Lord.

Emir of zao zao

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Guy Who Won't Deprive Me Of Sex / See Who This Guy Used As Wcw That Got People Talking On The Internet / My Girlfriend’s Family Doesn’t Approve Of Our Online Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.