Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. (1727 Views)

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by GeneralKoko(m): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Welcome to my dark side, I hope you brought torch.

Okay.
Welcome to this Thread by Myself, GeneralKoko.
I'm not a bad Guy, I'm just here to teach us all (Guys)
About pleasuring Women.
��� Girls are welcome too.
Points I will Take.
➡ pre-intimacy
⚪Breasts
⚪Pussy
➡ Sex.
I have heard many girls complain about not being Satisfied� and Guys defending themselves that they're not machines.
I will hope that After this, You'll turn Badoo and take your girl to the moon.
Note: The Size of your dick doesn't necessarily matter, if you start well, Then Perfect.
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin

Lemme hear this one...

Bring it on!
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by Slayer2: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
I nor even understand weiten you talk self.
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by GeneralKoko(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
As I said...
The Size of your Dick doesn't necessarily matter...
If you start well, Perfect.
Starting well means ''pre-intimacy". I don't just mean pre-intimacy, I mean ''Great pre-intimacy".
No matter how hard your Dick is or how much the urge is, Never ignore pre-intimacy, it is the gate to the promise land.
Places to concentrate on During pre-intimacy.
➡ Her Breasts
➡ Her Ass (Nyash)
➡ Vagina, Pussy, (Whatever you call it in your language).
These are the basic parts, but different girls have different spots that turn them on, Don't be afraid to ask her, Good communication during sex is extremely important.
It is Vital.
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by dnoable08: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
OP happy sunday
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by GeneralKoko(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
We Continue.
A girls Breast is very, very, very sensitive.
When she Unclaps her Bra, she doesn't expect you to Press it like Overnight Fufu���
You have to work on it.
Using your "Tongue" not ''teeth" you will also need your lip.
Use your tongue to draw circles on her Nipple.
And with your lip, bite it ''softly".
You will notice her body movements during this, that should boast your confidence that you're getting it right.
While you have your mouth on one breast, your hand should be on the other doing the same thing.
Switch them on intervals... And while doing this, don't forget to ask if she's enjoying it.
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by GeneralKoko(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Slayer2:
I nor even understand weiten you talk self.
The door is open.
No come make noise, this class na Final year.
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by GeneralKoko(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Lemme hear this one...
Bring it on!
This girl... Biko no rape me o... I always walk and teach with my Dick out.
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by Slayer2: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
GeneralKoko:

The door is open.
No come make noise, this class na Final year.

Sorry sir
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
GeneralKoko:

This girl... Biko no rape me o...
I always walk and teach with my Dick out.

grin

Hahahaha...chaaaiii..see this guy na!

Abeeeg Pishure or Idonbelievit.

Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by GeneralKoko(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
People just dey observe quietly.
Naija go better.

Back to my Book.

As much as you are doing the ''boob work"
Don't forget the center of gravity, in which all powers lie. Powers above the....
I mean the Pussy.
Always visit to say a soft ''Hi''.
This is because, the more you pleasure the boobs, the more the pussy craves attention.
If you are doing the boob work well, be sure that she is wet already.
This is fact.
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by GeneralKoko(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha...chaaaiii..see this guy na!

Abeeeg Pishure or Idonbelievit.
I told you to bring torch na...
This is my dark side, Only the mighty eyes can see...
My Dick is out, maybe after lectures, meet me in my office lemme give you head.
No sex babe. Head only, and I swear you'd be mad over me...
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
GeneralKoko:

I told you to bring torch na...
This is my dark side, Only the mighty eyes can see...
My Dick is out, maybe after lectures, meet me in my office lemme give you head.
No sex babe. Head only, and I swear you'd be mad over me...

grin

Chiiissso! shocked

Dark side ni? Juz tell me NEPA didnt visit u today.. grin

Continue sha..lemme read some more..
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by GeneralKoko(m): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
If you spend 15 Minutes during Romance. Then bro, up your game... I can die there.
You need a lot of time to master this, and be sure to enjoy yourself too.
Now the Vagina.
Most Guys feel the way to pleasure the vagina is by fingering, this is absolute crap and bullshit.
You will need to Finger, that's for sure, but the outer part of the Vagina is more sensitive than the inner.
Trust me, anything can stimulate that outer part, Tongue, baby finger... As small as, that's where you should focus.
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by GeneralKoko(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Chiiissso! shocked
Dark side ni? Juz tell me NEPA didnt visit u today.. grin
Continue sha..lemme read some more..
You're enjoying yourself, secretly wishing... I'll come and do your body work. Haha! I know when I see them.
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
GeneralKoko:

You're enjoying yourself, secretly wishing... I'll come and do your body work.
Haha! I know when I see them.

grin

Hahahahha...

Sex topic anytime any day sha. We both know that this is the only topic where everyone gonna listen and it will never be boring at all..

Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by GeneralKoko(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
I do this for only girls I trust their hygiene. There are also dirty, unclean boys...���
So, I'm not saying girls are unclean biko, But hygiene differs, and I respect everyone equally.
Okay.
Use your Tongue.... Your Tongue! Your Tongue oo!
Get down there, its not a must, your hand can also do the job, but if your hand is doing the job, let your mouth be busy doing something else... Kissing, Boobjob anything else. But let it be busy.
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by GeneralKoko(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahahha...

Sex topic anytime any day sha. We both know that this is the only topic where everyone gonna listen and it will never be boring at all..

I no be duller oh...
Never boring a bit... This is GeneralKoko!
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Na wa. But today is Sunday.. grin
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by GeneralKoko(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Okay.
The soft spot just under her abdomen...
What is it called sef?
Use your finger, to draw random lines, hold and squeeze softly, more and more...
Increase the pressure, be a little faster... She will make movements here, ignore and continue, she will raise her hip, raise her right leg, then the left then the hip again, she will moan loudly... Increase the pace, a little faster, one hand to her boob, squeeze gently and boooooooom!
She will cum.
Trust me, No sex just yet, Absolutely no sex yet!
You see, at this moment, she's ready for you to go in.
Anything you put at this moment enters, small dick, crayon, Pencil, cucumber.... She will feel it complete.
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by GeneralKoko(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:
Na wa. But today is Sunday.. grin
I done come back from Church na.
You, what are you doing here sef?
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
GeneralKoko:

I done come back from Church na.
You, what are you doing here sef?

My ball fell into this thread, i cam to pick it up and saw the thread...Na wa oh... Una no wan gre oh...All this " Panya " for this generation sha..
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by GeneralKoko(m): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is why I said earlier that if you start well, Perfect.
Now, at that moment, you need now to focus on your stability and penetration.
The Important moment. Judgment day.
If you are a one minute man, continue with Body work oo.
Cuz if you rush enter, you go rush come out.... And trust me, your confidence will be gone.
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by GeneralKoko(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:

My ball fell into this thread, i cam to pick it up and saw the thread...Na wa oh... Una no wan gre oh...All this " Panya " for this generation sha..
The reason I created this thread.
My GF and her friends were discussing... Yabbed life out of someone.
I laugh scatter.
They said
"with im small thing, im just dey do like fowl, like say I dey with dead body... As I say mha climb am, the Man just release... E no reach one minute sef... I just carry my bag go meet Andrew, na im arrange am for me"
And my Babe started laughing, thanking God for me... Hahaha!
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by GeneralKoko(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
I will continue...
Kashybaby is waiting for me...
Mha go burst her brain first...
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
GeneralKoko:

The reason I created this thread.
My GF and her friends were discussing... Yabbed life out of someone.
I laugh scatter.
They said
"with im small thing, im just dey do like fowl, like say I dey with dead body... As I say mha climb am, the Man just release... E no reach one minute sef... I just carry my bag go meet Andrew, na im arrange am for me"
And my Babe started laughing, thanking God for me... Hahaha!

This is.... grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by GeneralKoko(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:

This is.... grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa
Haha!
You done see am, the Bleep I gave my GF that night...
Her shout wake neighbours with my Ogbunigwe... Haha!
Next morning, na so my Neighbour wife call me Champion.
Lolz. I give myself automatic boundary... Before person Husband go chook me dagger
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
GeneralKoko:

Haha!
You done see am, the Bleep I gave my GF that night...
Her shout wake neighbours with my Ogbunigwe... Haha!
Next morning, na so my Neighbour wife call me Champion.
Lolz. I give myself automatic boundary... Before person Husband go chook me dagger

General You na man, abeg you na man. Biko we re twelve bullets on me abeg, mix am with Vino Tinto, no forget ask for Tramadol and Syrup biko...You na man
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by GeneralKoko(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:

General You na man, abeg you na man. Biko we re twelve bullets on me abeg, mix am with Vino Tinto, no forget ask for Tramadol and Syrup biko...You na man
Me na Natural oh, Drugs no be my thing...
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
GeneralKoko:

Me na Natural oh, Drugs no be my thing...

I understand.

I just dey hail you.. That's the way to go nau. First of all, fore-play, make she tire out first, before the guy starts....I wonder why some guys just subject themselves to shame
Re: Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. by McBrooklyn(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna Take On Girls Who Demand So Much From Men / +18 Another Slayqueen Queen With Fake Ass / Who Else Is Having This Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.