Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari (18339 Views)

Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by potipher7: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by Olalan(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
What she did isn't acceptable even in the cooperate world not to talk of in the political arena
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by unadeymadkwa: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
I no even need read this essay. All I say is the idiot amosun should pls pay salary my concubine pikin go resume school tomorrow w

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by Robisky001(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
emeijeh:
The poster above me must be related to Bobrisky
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... Bobrisky ke bobrisky ni.
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by Youngjoeb(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
She should have just kept kwayet. All these troubles for Still? embarassed embarassed
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by Youngjoeb(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
She should have just kept kwayet. All these troubles for Atiku? embarassed embarassed
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
4me am expecting president buhari's remark on this till then i reserve my comment
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by Wesely01(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ehiscotch:

http://mynationnews.com/2017/09/10/you-are-working-against-muhammadu-buhari-governor-amosu-tells-alhassan/

Nigeria politician are so funny the things you all wished you could do but a lady took that bold step and said her peace you are all crying foul , shame on each and everyone of you guys.
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by KanuIsCursed: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
HMZi:
NIGERIA!!!

when shall thou break up?

We will never break up
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by bkool7(m): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
deepwater:
Freedom of speech and association died upon arrival to Nigeria

Did anyone hold her mouth when she spoke.

There is freedom of speech

But be ready to take responsibility for the consequence of what you say
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by maxzzo1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
is buhari contesting 2019? d man neva even talk sef abeg leave d woman jare if not all dis lunatics wey dey clamour buhari,he should go and rest n takia of his health n grandkids..
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by toolovely(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
The woman's life is at risk now.....
If she truly said she will expose El Rufai in the chibike girls Saga, I bet they will go after her to silence her. APC will leave nothing at to make sure she's silenced because that would be the end of the party.....
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by undefeateds: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
And I expect buhari to resign for his inability and foolishness to fulfill his campaign promise, and I also expect amosun,ajimobi and co to resign for their lack of ruling potential,otherwise amosun and co should shut their filthy mouth and bury their head in shame
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by joshaac(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
she has the right to express her views. after all buhari is to weak to pilot the affairs of this country. I support her 100%
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by NSK4U(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by ObongawanAKS(f): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Politics is such a sick and dirty game. sad[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by ObongawanAKS(f): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Politics is such a sick and dirty game. undecided
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by isnovic(m): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Even amosu is talking.

Igbo will know what I mean.
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by emerged01(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yoruba is too divided than we think. At this time,we need to stand together in one accord. No one should put his personal interest above Yoruba interest. Our message should be heard loud and clear on restructuring.

#Amosunisabetrayal.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Amosun BASTARD SON OF MANY FATHERS mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by awa(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Typical Afonja and eye service... One reason they don't like the IPOB
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by sapele914(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
HMZi:
NIGERIA!!!

Maybe after you have gone to your grave but definitely not in your lifetime.
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by ndcide(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
The senseless attack on this woman will make others with same sentiments hide in their shells. The fact is that 95% of those in government don't believe in buhari's administration. Most of them are condemned to show loyalty just for the sake of it.

If you press most of the people in government today, they will tell you their mind. Some persons just don't want to go against the tide for now and these outburst here and there, is just to show false loyalty.

Personally, I don't care what becomes of mama taraba or what people say. But my concern is the brazen lunacy of trying to tell us buhari's government has done so much..

My question is HOW?

is it in roads, employment, standard of living of Nigerians, power supply, security, a unified country, FDI, inflation, education, security, infrastructure, or that people are not Inflating contracts and stealing money?

Where exactly is the exceptional achievement, where are the milestone achievement or policies.

Let's be honest please.

This is my pain. Not mama taraba or Atiku.
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by ordainbuzz(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Youngjoeb:
She'll have just kept quiet. All these troubles for Atiku na wa o
APC is the most confused set of party Nigeria hav ever had,no wonder we are not progressing
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=Ehiscotch post=60315468]Personally, I feel the lady is lucky not to have been fired already. Whichever way we choose to look at it this is insubordination. Imagine a US Minister saying this an Trump's reaction.

Has Buhari grown soft or he is just being a "democrat"?[/quote
TAAAAAA! HOW WOULD YOU SAY THAT, DO YOU WANT HER TO EXPOSED HIS ROLE IN THE CHIBOK SCAM AND BOKO HARAM? WE MUST BE SOFT ON HER ELSE SOME THINGS FROM OUR KITCHEN CABINET WOULD BE EXPOSED, IS IT UNDERSTOOD. MAIN WHILE FFK AND FAYOSHE BE LIKE.....

Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by authority2006(m): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Robisky001:
APC agents abhor anyone that tells them the gospel truth. They're allergic to the truth. Me think Buhari should first resigned since he's yet to fulfill the simplest of all his fake electoral promises he made.
Remind me again what Jona did to Sanusi when latter told the former that money was missing.
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by tit(f): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
General Obasanjo would have fires that Minister and sent her out

why would buhari fire his spare puzzi?
you want the old rotten ugly yoruba pucci abike to enter?
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
SHTFguy:
Afonja has spoken

This is funny

The northern woman is saying she won't vote for a northern man but prefers another northerner

Now a Yoruba man is meddling

A case of crying more than the bereaved
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by donogaga(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Misplaced priority.

Gov Amosun, I think you should as a matter of urgency, channel your energy towards developing Agbara. The road condition in Agbara is a death trap.

l look at the number of multinational companies in Agbara and am amazed the road is in a mess/terrible state. Countless number of lives has been lost as a result of the bad road.

Odofa, Lusada, Atan...... Even The road opposite Agbara Estate down to Uniliver, Diya gate etc.... Are all in shambles.

Wake up Govt Amosun, Wake up.

Kind regards.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
HMZi:
NIGERIA!!!

The day chicken develops teeth's
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
All of us in Ogunstate knows Amosun is worse than BUHARI.
Imagine a governor abusing and insulting workers because they fought for what is Thiers https://www.nairaland.com/3418404/no-brains-no-sense-amosun
He wallows and dine in deception, cruelty and false news.
I just pray he doesn't become the President of this Nation one day.
Re: Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari by ceejaynnaji(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
I think the woman has something on them, if not she wouldn't even have tge mind to say things like that, i just hope come 2018 the kinda of political propaganda and gimmicks that where used against GEJ won't further destroy Nija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors / $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off / Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.