Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda (545 Views)

Maheeda Goes Completely Nude In Bathroom Selfies / Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures / Step Aside Maheeda - Meet This Dark Cameroonian Nudist Bushgirl 237 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda by edrisluv(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
One-time Gospel singer-turned nudist, Maheeda, is not a stranger to hugging headlines. Fond of making controversial statements and posting lewd pictures online, Maheeda knows how to court people’s attention.

Read more of what she said @ http://www.ratednote.com.ng/2017/09/why-i-want-to-sleep-with-mayweather.html?m=1

Re: Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Does he even know you exist?
Re: Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda by prospero5(m): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
who is this agbaya?
Re: Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Fly to go meet am now, after all you know where he stays. Orisirisi something!!
Re: Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda by Nbote(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Becos u are an olosho who knows he's a big spender and overloaded..
Re: Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda by internationalman(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
And the husband doesn't mind her saying all these things?
I mean what kind of a husband doesn't mind her wife saying all these nasty things

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Men Can't Performed In Bed... / ... / When Goliath Finally Meets David �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.