Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking (38489 Views)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Naff24(f): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Who is she again?

She's one of our yeyebrity that seek for cheap attention grin
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Naff24(f): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2017
lalanice:
yea, and she was suppose to be fine with it. and now she's running back. grin

Bro, your ex must be dumb
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by BiafranBushBoy: 11:24am On Sep 11, 2017
Naff24:

She's one of our yeyebrity that seek for cheap attention grin

smiles.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by lalanice(f): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2017
Naff24:

Bro, your ex must be dumb
posibeau:

Did u just say she ought to be fyn with u cheating. What was the foundation of that relationship?
erm, yea. I was just replying for him, but that's what he meant,

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by EdenChuk(f): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2017
Lord have mercy on you!
Hope her guy is aware of this...So he can go about cheating on her...Nonsense,just take a good like at the kinda advice u're giving to ur fellow girls. For the fact that u have lost it all doesn't mean other girls have...There are still girls out there with self worth and integrity unlike you who'd stick by a guy even when he's cheating in the name of keeping him! You really think if he loves and respects u well enough like u said he'd ever make an attempt to cheat on you
Abeg if u get small change go epp flood victims make we hear word

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Amberon11: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2017
dude youre completely dumb.
Duru009:

You know nothing about life. You talk like a kid. I gues you are. If you indeed have life experience you will understand what she means by that statement.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by nairanaira12: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Immatex post=60335132][/quote]

If you have respect for Jesus, you will remember that he said he hasn't come to abolish the law (old testament) ,but to bring it to fulfilment. Pls waka away
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2017
who is this fool that doesnt know what to say to get needed relevance and attention? she's the one with a leaking brain
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by mrbyron(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2017
hedonistic:

Women are quite funny with their delusions and double standards. Perhaps if he is a struggling guy or a regular Joe managing his life, she will make noise and think of dumping him when he cheats. But if he is a young millionaire like E-Money or Don Jazzy , or a political figure like a governor, senator or whatever, would she or any other Nigerian woman dump him? This question needs no answer.

My brother 1 bottle of henessy for you. You've made a very good point. Rooney is a serial cheat but his wife dare not dump him with a £300,000/week wage. Jay z, Beckham and a long list of others have also gotten away with it.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by SUPOL(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
sekxyqueen:
undecided our women are loosing it..just for cheap publicity. .shame,it's a big shame.
But she just told u d fact!
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by SUPOL(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sabrina18:
I rather be single than stay with a cheating partner. angry.
Grow up
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by SUPOL(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jman06:
Such warped mentality can only be found among lazy women who have no life of their own but depend on men for everything. Real ladies don't take sh1t from men.
its d other way round man. Her destiny is not in that phone. This girl is telling u about her new discovery which u guys are yet to come to terms with.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
SUPOL:
Grow up
There is no growing up to it.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by DJInfluence: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
well, she just dey give whoevr her man will be the green light to cheat on her because she wont leave him anyway.

Very lame really.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Lalas247(f): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
romeorailss:

Ahh shocked Ur ringtone go sweet baje kiss
Kini ringtone
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by VeeGodwin: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
mumu thing.goan wash plate
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by romeorailss: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Kini ringtone
Ring tone ni ti o ba n je ogede lowo wink Bi o ba se n dun ni ringtone e cheesy

Mo de mowipe. Ringtone e ma dun leti gan. O MA dabi igba ti awon malaika ba n korin grin

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Duru009(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Amberon11:
dude youre completely dumb.

Shut da fuvk up. U are indeed a kid. You no nothing abt life.
Go and die!!!!
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by SUPOL(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sabrina18:
There is no growing up to it.
we will continue this chat in d next 5 years. I will just type "how far?"
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by cococandy(f): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
It's difficult to entertain foolishness.
I'm not having a civil conversation around a moronic subject. It would imply that what the fool has to say is worth listening to.

Telling me I'm supposed to sit calmly and discuss how it's okay for my man to sleep around and bring home STDs is entitlement at its best. It means you take your foolishness seriously and expect me to. It's insulting frankly.

Toks2008:

I know how difficult it is trying to straighten a folded dry fish but please can you just try and turn a new leaf.

Meticulously strive to communicate without the use of vulgar or abusive words cos it belittles you socially,mentally and even physically.

Have a great day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Amberon11: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
You are dead already. R.I.P
Duru009:

Shut da fuvk up. U are indeed a kid. You no nothing abt life.
Go and die!!!!
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Duru009(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Amberon11:
You are dead already. R.I.P

Stupid moronn!

Bastard like u who no nothing abt life!.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Amberon11: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
R.I.P

I don't converse with dead people.
Duru009:

Stupid moronn!

Bastard like u who no nothing abt life!.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Duru009(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Amberon11:
R.I.P

I don't converse with dead people.

Go n commit suicide now!!
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Toks2008(m): 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Humanistme:

who be lady ese? ta no be dis olosho wey dem don suck her brezz finish 4big brother naija. it is only oloshos that don't mind when their husbands or boyfriends are fucking around because there are chances that she is doing the same.
she is already used to man sharing and fucking people's husband so it's nothing to her.
the only ladies that don't mind cheating partners are oloshos and those married to Yahoo yahoo or very rich big boys which is understandable cos money makes the world go round grin

Coming from a lady. ..Lalasticlala can you now see that I'm vindicated with respect to this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/4043799/deserves-faithful-man
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Humanistme: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Toks2008:

Coming from a lady. ..Lalas. ticlala can you now see that I'm vindicated with respect to this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/4043799/deserves-faithful-man
stop jumping all over the place
my comment has nothing to do with this your link. You seem to be agreeing with this Ese girl that women should not mind their cheating husband. My point is that the only women with this mentality are runs girls Aka oloshos because while their husbands are cheating, they are also cheating their own.
I'm not talking about a past sexual history or relationship Mr man.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by arnold123: 4:21am On Sep 13, 2017
Kolababe:
Ese Eriata who is known to be an "i-don't-care" personality has chastised fellow women who complain about men cheating nature and use that as an excuse to walk out of relationship. According to Eriata who became more famous when she was brought in as a fake housemate during the recently concluded Big Brother Naija reality show,believes that it is ok for men to cheat on their women as long as they don't rub it on their spouses face.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/if-you-dump-a-man-because-he-cheats-your-brain-is-leaking-bbnaijas-ese-eriata
she looks like a goblin
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Peterosky(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2017
double0seven:

The lady did have a point, but she put across in bad way that could girls should just take any shit in the name of relationship or marriage, because there are different levels of cheating.

You have put in the right way. Kudos.
.Tanx
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by weyreypey: 6:10am On Sep 27, 2020
Lalas247:

Haha she get brezz sha
So u don't want cowbell milk , wt do u want ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) / Angelique Kidjo Defends Burna Boy’s ”Arrogance” (Video) / Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.