Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? (4896 Views)

She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do / When A Lady Claims She Ain't Ready To Settle Yet Gives You The Green Light / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by AfricaNigerian: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
dot

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by NairalandCS(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Why not ? Na Virginity I wan chop ? undecided

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Let her go and meet the idiot who disvirgined her for marriage and leave me in peace who knows the diseases and demons they have transferred to themselves through bluetooth

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by SuperSuave(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
Nowadays we see that all guys around surf the whole community just in search of virgins cos they believe that non-virgin ladies ard not wife materials.
But i see no reason why i can't marry her even if she isn't a virgin as long as she is responsible, God fearing and Caring.
ladies & gentlemen what's your say?

source: http://forum4africa.cf
Who told you the emboldened? How did you come about such conclusion?
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by AfricaNigerian: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
NairalandCS:
Na Virginity I wan chop ? undecided
abi oo.
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
That virginity shît is overrated abeg... cheesy

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by AfricaNigerian: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Let her go and meet the idiot who disvirgined her for marriage and leave me in peace who knows the diseases and demons they have transferred to themselves through bluetooth
hmm.

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by tellwisdom: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

**Falls off chair grin grin grin**
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by lomprico(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
You! Are u a virgin urself?
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by AfricaNigerian: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
SuperSuave:
Who told you the emboldened? How did you come about such conclusion?
i got to know due to the rate at which guys post on social media that only virgins are wife materials.
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by AfricaNigerian: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
lomprico:
You! Are u a virgin urself?
jamb question.
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by chipatra: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
me I no go fit marry man wey b virgin o! man wey never fùck tòtò b4. I no get time & energy to dey teach virgin how to dey fück cheesy

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by younglleo: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
i bet u are not a virgin kwa.? Lemme leave joor

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin i cant marry somebody that has been sleeping around. its one of the reasons am also keeping my self clean until wifey comes around.

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by princealexndre(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Who virgin help?
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by Lalas247(f): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
If she is an all round good soul then why not...
Who virginity epp
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Cuteamigo1:
grin i cant marry somebody that has been sleeping around. its one of the reasons am also keeping my self clean until wifey comes around.

for discussion sake, let me ask:" if she is a virgin but has sukced the dicks of all male in your community, is she still wifey material (since she is a virgin)?!

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by mgdimagaladima(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

u are so heartless

it is hard to find a virgin ...no be virginity u go chop

it is not about virginity ,, it's about good characters

if u say u want to marry virgin u go die without getting one and even u see one her character go kill u

virgin or not virgin

good girl is good girl

Infact how many girls u bleeped ? are u a virgin ?

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by lilmax(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

for discussion sake, let me ask:" if she is a virgin but has sukced the dicks of all male in your community, is she still wifey material (since she is a virgin)?!
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by Blackhawk01: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
chipatra:
me I no go fit marry man wey b virgin o! man wey never fùck tòtò b4. I no get time & energy to dey teach virgin how to dey fück cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Kuku kee me. Crazie arse tongue
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by AfricaNigerian: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
chipatra:
you aff spoil.....I will tell your mommy.
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by NancyMathews(f): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mtcheww
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by AfricaNigerian: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
princealexndre:
Who virgin help?
abi oo
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by AfricaNigerian: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Who virginity epp
gbam!!!

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
mgdimagaladima:

u are so heartless

it is hard to find a virgin ...no be virginity u go chop

it is not about virginity ,, it's about good characters

if u say u want to marry virgin u go die without getting one and even u see one her character go kill u

virgin or not virgin

good girl is good girl

Infact how many girls u bleeped ? are u a virgin ?

Not being a Virgin already tells us type of character she has
You go and marry the non virgs na
So your point is every Virgin has bad character

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Who virginity epp
Mary the mother of Jesus

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by Lalas247(f): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

Mary the mother of Jesus
Lol that was then after her who e epp
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by Victornezzar: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Never
she must av all
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by gentlegenius(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Even though we hardly find virgins these days, but that is not an excuse for me to marry a tart. Even if I can't find a virgin to marry, There's a standard I set for myself which I can never compromise. Though I'm not a virgin myself, but I have never disvirgined and girl in my life and will never do so except I'm ready to marry her. I'm also not the type that sleeps around with different girls. The number of girls I've slept with in my 30 years on Earth can be counted with the fingers of one hand. Just 3 to be precise. I am also very careful about the kind of girl I slept with. All these will form the yardstick I'll use to assess any lady who is not a virgin before marrying her. And that is only if I fail to get a virgin.
I can't be so careful about sleeping around with girls and end up marrying a girl who was carelessly sleeping around with men.
This is my standard and I'll rather remain unmarried for life than compromise on this standard.

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol that was then after her who e epp
Katherine Stone google her name her story should come up I think

Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
why do you want me to take a used battery embarassed

an entrance difference dddd don thrust, disgusting lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? by gentlegenius(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Funny... But seriously speaking, I'm with you on this. There was a reason why God himself said in the scriptures that Any man that sleeps with a virgin should be forced to marry her without any option of divorce in future (Deuteronomy 22: 28-29).
God created us and knows us more than we know ourselves. He wasn't stupid to give us the above commandment. The sad truth we can't face is that Any lady that isn't a virgin should go and marry whoever disvirgined her. But people will come here to say virginity is overrated. They will say it's an ancient Law.
To those of you that will lambast me for being too religious... STFU! You don't know more than God.

15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To / An Incest Birthday [18+] / Taxi Driver Seen Touching His Joystick While Driving A Female Passenger In Abuja