Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader (17070 Views)

Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa. / "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Amberon11: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dude this is damage control. Bayelsa GDP per capita is way higher than that of Ebonyi state which is the poorest state in the south. Your lands are ravaged by erosion.

Bayelsa is 100 times more fertile than any Igbo state.
BiafranPound:
hope you know that the poverty in Bayelsa state is best compared to that of gombe state. And your lands are fuçking polluted! That's why crops don't do well at all where you people come from . angry

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Amberon11: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
I didn't read your thrash loser. The whole world has rejected igbos and continues doing so daily. Heck nobody wants nothing to do with cannibals, drug dealers, ritualists who can even use their mothers for money.

Pathetic , you people are worse than the devil. Biafra must come and all you cannibals will go to your erosion ravaged land.

I'm done reading or replying you any further.[s]
pazienza:

Isoko denounced your parasitic selves, and Okpe is currently doing same, as small as you all, your greed is tearing your minority selves apart.

What does Urhobo have? Does Urhobo land have more oil and gas than Igboland? Do you have more human resources than Igbo man? The most popular Urhobo man in Nigeria is a thief you all worship named Ibori, same thief that had ruined Delta state. Okagbare was a bit popular, she tried, but ultimately, she was a local champion that struggled to cut it at the international stage.

Are you not ashamed of yourselves?

Nobody added you to any map. Anyone can draw any map any where.
Quit leeching unto Igbos for attention. Your map issue had been oveeflogged on this forum.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by BiafranPound: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Amberon11:
Dude this is damage control. Bayelsa GDP per capita is way higher than that of Ebonyi state which is the poorest state in the south. Your lands are ravaged by erosion.

Bayelsa is 100 times more fertile than any Igbo state.
explain the oil lakes you have in your state. And why is it that Bayelsa can't par with Ebonyi in terms of rice production? You're calling a polluted land "fertile" when I say you people are the most laziest set of the people in the south, they'll say I've come again. You drink ogogoro from morning till nite, yet I've never seen any better rice that came from Bayelsa before. But Ebonyi rice dey market. Mr Niger Delta how fa cheesy

Ps: our lands aren't polluted unlike yours with black stinking crude oil mud. Black mud republic how fa cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by bigfish3k: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lordsocrates:

But Nnamdi kanu speaks for all igbo's rite ? But Ijaw leader cannot speak for his people too.
Hmmm

referendum conducted will answer ur question who is speaking for who
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by bigfish3k: 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Yareema22:
the niger deltans are not foolish,unlike their counterparts in the other side of the divide...SS is not part of biafra and will never be.

I am niger deltan and I want Biafra. no need to quote me, referendum will settle me and ur disagreement

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2018 FAAC Allocation Distribution To States / Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk / Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.