Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

"How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims (35499 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos / How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Blessed96(f): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
raker300:
“They want to use force and beat us into submission because they have lost the argument but they will fail. They want to trigger war but we won’t oblige them because we are committed to our non- violent philosophy.”

You've got to love this kanu guy

Even though I'm strongly against secession, I can't stop loving KANU bravery and intelligence. Our leaders have actually failed us (The younger generation) Jezz,, how do these people even manage their homes?
Well, I pray for peace ..But, by dear brothers, sisters, support the implementation of the 2014NationalConfab #Restructure

2 Likes

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Kaywaz(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ngozi123:

I've ready quite a few books, articles and watched a few documentaries about the civil war so I know what I'm talking about. In any case, I wouldn't take all of my knowledge about the civil war from Wikipedia as it's not a reliable source. Can you dispute anything I said?

Btw, I'm not a man.
remember your Biafra pounds is not yet recognized.i am not sure he is following the steps of Nelson Mandela because Mandela is known for "anti-apartheid revolutionary" and not a separatist.

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by pedrilo: 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
raker300:
“They want to use force and beat us into submission because they have lost the argument but they will fail. They want to trigger war but we won’t oblige them because we are committed to our non- violent philosophy.”

You've got to love this kanu guy
very powerful quote that will put NA in bad light b4 the international community

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Ngozi123(f): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kaywaz:

remember your Biafra pounds is not yet recognized.i am not sure he is following the steps of Nelson Mandela because Mandela is known for "anti-apartheid revolutionary" and not a separatist.

What has this got to do with anything I said?

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by ideologies(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
johndwayy:
I know this will always be what Nnamdi Kanu will say today, I even told some of my friends here. How can those hungry looking and tattered boys stop soldiers from carrying out their mission? If it was Nnamdi Kanu they came for, nothing would have stopped them (soldiers) from getting him... Simple. The truth is the soldiers were passing by and the boys felt it was improper for them to go through that route particularly as it is close to their leader's house, and that's how everything started. If anybody died, they should have showed the corpse or snap it at least, like that Owerri shootings...nobody died, just injuries.
u are very silly, you support army opening fire on citizens for whatsoever reason. Then you need to read the laws of Federal republic of zoo again.

What do u mean by no body died?
Nonesense

Lawless country
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Kaywaz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ngozi123:

What has this got to do with anything I said?
a lot.. hello beautiful lady, there is nothing wrong if we unite together
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by ukoumoh(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
If dem like make dem carry fighter jet come intimidate us,No going back..If dem kill us we go multiply.
who ko multiply with u fooll no find place keep yash
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by sapele914(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
clarocuzioo:
Shame on this government, hate action is worse than hate speech, all Igbos should rise and condem this act of war on the Igbo nation, this is also a contempt of court, why not allow the courts to decide if Nnamdi Kanu violated his bail conditions and then revoke it, what warranted this military invasion, has their been any violent move by IPOB?? Serious issues in the country that needs military attention like the herdsmen killings are been neglected, and his only problem is Nnamdi Kanu? ? He has only succeeded in pushing more people to Nnamdi Kanu, they keep increasing his fellowership by the day, Buhari the whole world is watching and you have but 6 years maximum to be the President of Nigeria. The whole world is watching how this drama is playing out, continue.
You most likely don't have dstv and not opportuned to follow international news?no bother is watching Nigeria,there are more eventful things happening in the world making news than a selfish minority tribe somewhere in Africa complaining.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by dizzyime: 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kayode React To The Intrusion Of Kanu Resident By Nigerian Army-Read What He Says

Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has responded to the claimed intrusion of the residence of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by the Nigerian Army.

Review that Kanu, in his own particular response, blamed the Nigerian Army for endeavoring to execute him over his assurance to actualize Biafra.

In an announcement made accessible to NAIJATRENDING Monday evening, Fani-Kayode asked Kanu, whom he portrayed as a warrior, to “continue battling on”.

He expressed: “To the Lion of the East, my companion and sibling Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, I have the accompanying to state: They assaulted your home and attacked your group with their fighters.

Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/politics/kayode-react-to-the-intrusion-of-kanu-resident-by-nigerian-army/

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by olamefun1990(m): 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
Obiwiz:

Lol.... no complicate am. Down to basics. Everyone tries to get rid of liabilities. But parasites will do anything & everything to hang onto its host.
If there are parts of a unit dat are so scared of independent existence, then such parts are almost always contributing nothing to the progress & sustenance of the unit.
It's simple logic
Who is the host and who is the parasite? I'm shocked at your half baked knowledge about what this country is composed of. What we have in Nigeria is a practical case of symbiosis.... Igbos are good business people, hausas are good farmers and traders, yorubas are obviously leading in terms of education and development.... There is no part of this country that has got nothing to offer. This call for secession is born out of hatred for the man in Aso rock which is understandable. But it is also understandable that igbos are not intelligent politicians. If you can't fight for your place in a country like Nigeria, your Biafra is dead before birth.

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 12, 2017
BabaAduras:

If the people you voted for to represent you are not sharing your aspirations, then I wonder where you going. You have not even started. That is why I say you not serious about your agitation.

If people representing you are "don't mind them, they are not serious, we still with you in Nigeria" who will take you serious?

Your first step is to elect those that will represent your interests. Not voting for the highest bidders as the common practice in the East and South-South.

We, the Afonjas have learnt not to vote for the highest bidders. When you come with the money, we will collect and when it is time to vote, we vote for people that will represent our interest. You remember millions of dollars that GEJ spent in Lagos and the West pre-2015 Election, with all the Obas and Church Leaders ("Ole"-depo) and co cursing and binding, dollars was virtually flowing on the street of Lagos. What did he get from the West at the end of the day? The West still voted massively for PMB while you Igbos voted massively for GEJ.

So like I said earlier, nobody with a serious mind will ever take your agitation serious seeing what you Igbos are still doing in Lagos, Kano/Kaduna and Port-Harcourt.

� � � � you are a funny and delusional being oooooooo. I can see the way tinubu had your interest at heart... Today he has to himself almost the whole of the West...with resources meant for the citizenry.. .. How much property do you have to yourself....

See the shit you confessed up there.... You eat with a man, when he turns his back you stab him deep....

Don't take a man's money with the promise of doing his bidding only for you to do otherwise.
Don't discredit you conscience if you have one. Don't eat here and there. Stay one place and support it totally.
With this mindset you are worst than the devil... I can see clearly how the fulanis have brought you in to the scheme of things.... One terrible thing about you people is that you can never ever be trusted... You can never stand on your feet, say what you want and be proud of it..... Little wonder nairaland people refer to you guys as ass lickers.... Afonja, no other ethnicity is like that in the world.... This is terrible...

When I analyse the quest for Biafra, I see an innermost desire of Biafran's to forge a new beginning, they want to try out something new... They want to grow on there own, build and seek human advancement without the interreference of back stabbers like you and the bandaged head born to rule cattle men.

This quest for Biafra is a Noble thing for a people who have been with you, shared thier resources and invested in almost all ethnic groups in nig for the past 50 yrs.
Remember that the billionaires in Biafra land today all rose from 20 pounds given to them after the war, despite any amount they had. Biafrans are simply advanced beings who doesn't deserve to be associated with back stabbers like you.

Egbon, no politician has your interest at heart. Thier primary comfort is first of all their priority ... The fulani govt you licked their ass promised you to reduce the cost of govt once they are in, but today what is the story?
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by clarocuzioo(m): 6:27am On Sep 12, 2017
sapele914:
You most likely don't have dstv and not opportuned to follow international news?no bother is watching Nigeria,there are more eventful things happening in the world making news than a selfish minority tribe somewhere in Africa complaining.

Mr. DSTV watcher, it's only you that have dstv in the whole of Nigeria, watching and make sure you get an award for watching DSTV, who knows it's your neighbours own you are tapping to watch with #2,100 subscription and coming here to form, forgeting that there are those who pay for the full bouquet for one year and they are giving extra one month free by DSTV, they won't make noise about it. Show us your latest receipt payment if am lieing , empty vessel.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Obiwiz(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2017
olamefun1990:

Who is the host and who is the parasite? I'm shocked at your half baked knowledge about what this country is composed of. What we have in Nigeria is a practical case of symbiosis.... Igbos are good business people, hausas are good farmers and traders, yorubas are obviously leading in terms of education and development.... There is no part of this country that has got nothing to offer. This call for secession is born out of hatred for the man in Aso rock which is understandable. But it is also understandable that igbos are not intelligent politicians. If you can't fight for your place in a country like Nigeria, your Biafra is dead before birth.
Get real. If everyone believes enough in themselves and what they can offer, then independent existence shouldn't be scaring anyone. Trade will always be possible among the ensuing entities. But everyone, will get to live in accordance with their level of productivity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu / Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) / El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.