Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan (21715 Views)

Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by GregYeezy3(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2017
Welcome to the zoo lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by pretili(f): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2017
Hmmmm........�

waiting for d ending part of d story like
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by stonemasonn: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2017
I bet Tinunbu is seething in regrets now. This leadership is a massive disappointment.
Anybody can manipulate the presidency and just go free.
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by frankmoney(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

It only shows Buhari is a directionless man who doesn't men well for this country but only for his personal political survival , this is is a clear sign Buhari spent six months to appoint ministers as a gift to differnt political groups and not for them to come and work
if he sacks her na u go still rush Come complain . I tire for Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by udemzyudex(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2017
During the time of Stella oduah, we didn't hear word, even though she was working.
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by ashjay001(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2017
lightblazingnow:
If you can really appoint those whose opinions are contrary to yours in a political settings, these means apart from being a politician, you are indeed a role model to other politicians

President Buhari has always differentiate himself from the common politicians, that's why he is overrated, they politicians know he thinks different from them

If a man walks in an uncommon manner it's easy for fools to call him foolish, weak, all manner of names.

Let love lead for we are the sons and daughters of Love - T. B. Joshua

Why u come take TB Joshua scatter ur post na?! U could av quoted d 11th commandment instead!

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2017
pentax:
Buhari himself should resign b4 anybody is sacked

Receive sense bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by SalamRushdie: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2017
frankmoney:
if he sacks her na u go still rush Come complain . I tire for Nigerians

But he should sack her if she won't resign

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

It only shows Buhari is a directionless man who doesn't men well for this country but only for his personal political survival , this is is a clear sign Buhari spent six months to appoint ministers as a gift to differnt political groups and not for them to come and work

People like you clamouring for the sack,and if he those sack her you the 1 to come out and talk rubbish again#kila fefi Te aiye lorun?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by awa(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2017
She really knows something about the Chibok girls Propaganda

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by Nbote(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2017
If he sacks her when he hasn't sacked d Baba of Chair Lawal for grasscutting den he'll finally have confirmed what Nigerians already know about him
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by suremanpatriot: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2017
...because she is of same religion with him.
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by SalamRushdie: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2017
olagbola55:

People like you clamouring for the sack,and if he those sack her you the 1 to come out and talk rubbish again#kila fefi Te aiye lorun?

But the right thing to do is sack her because she is clearly not in line with is direction (not like he has any sef)

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by bkool7(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2017
VocalWalls:
Truth remains that Mama Taraba released that speech as a warning shot.

Then retracted it.

She needed them to know that she's got them on their balls, and will squeeze at their balls if they intimidate her.

APC officially released a statement to Nigerians that she denied the statement, why should they be bothered?

Damage control.

THATS WHY BUHARI CAN'T SACK HER.

Everything else on this article is nonsense.

When and where did she release the speech?

A speech that its source cannot be traced

When she refuted it, didnt we see the source?
Apc did not release the state , she did on her twitter handle and SR carried it too.

There too many propagandas being fostered by pdp and Igbos bicos of hatred . And those believe it do so bicos that wat they want to.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by martineverest(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2017
I don't see buhari sacking her
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by Great4God: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2017
Never underestimate the intelligence of a smart woman,She must have percieved the possiblity of a cabinet shake up and she decided to pull this fast one,the presidency is on the defence now,If she is sacked, the presidency will find it difficult to justify.Weldone Ma

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by undefeateds: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2017
lightblazingnow:
If you can really appoint those whose opinions are contrary to yours in a political settings, these means apart from being a politician, you are indeed a role model to other politicians

President Buhari has always differentiate himself from the common politicians, that's why he is overrated, they politicians know he thinks different from them

If a man walks in an uncommon manner it's easy for fools to call him foolish, weak, all manner of names.

For ur mind,u are talking sense abi!
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by Veetee(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2017
This woman just draw atiku leg out, the search light will be on Atiku now till 2019, the Govt will find something to nail him for sure. There are some things u dnt just reveal to a woman
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by VocalWalls: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2017
bkool7:

When and where did she release the speech?

A speech that its source cannot be traced

When she refuted it, didnt we see the source?
Apc did not release the state , she did on her twitter handle and SR carried it too.

There too many propagandas being fostered by pdp and Igbos bicos of hatred . And those believe it do so bicos that wat they want to.

That's how politics works
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by sylvez(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=lightblazingnow post=60335597][b]If you can really appoint those whose opinions are contrary to yours in a political settings, these means apart from being a politician, you are indeed a role model to other politicians

I thought you wanted to say
"apart from being a politician, you are also a stupid man"

but you got me perturbed and perplexed by your own skewed reasoning.
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by wildchild02: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2017
I'm not buying the reason

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by sylvez(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2017
lightblazingnow:

I thought you wanted to say
"apart from being a politician, you are also a stupid man"
but you got me perturbed and perplexed by your own skewed reasoning.
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The greatest person working against this govt is Buhari himself
una don start. Low IQ people

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by KAYD007(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

But the right thing to do is sack her because she is clearly not in line with is direction (not like he has any sef)

She should not be sack out rightly rather if the ministry she is supervising has a post for a junior minister, a junior minister with a strong personality should be appointed by the President to undermine and trouble her ferociously, the seat will become so hot for her and eventually force herself to resign. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2017
VocalWalls:

Then retracted it.

She needed them to know that she's got them on their balls, and will squeeze at their balls if they intimidate her.

APC officially released a statement to Nigerians that she denied the statement, why should they be bothered?

Damage control.

deny statement on tape? Which did she deny, the allegation or her disloyal comments?
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2017
VocalWalls:

Then retracted it.

Damage control.

U have said it all. They're afraid of sacking her, based on d fact that she might expose them more.
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by asawanathegreat(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2017
Clap 4 ur self madam Aisha.
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by shevy878: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2017
The woman played a fast one on them. Now they are confuse on their locus standi, if the fail to sack her other ministers about to be sack may publicly switch or display their loyalty
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by nairanaira12: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Buhari is foolish. If left alone, he will sack that woman. And you may be disappointed that he may not listen to the so-called strategists and still go ahead to sack that woman by Wednesday. I repeat, Buhari knows nothing about governance.
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by nairanaira12: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
afoobabs:
u don't need to retain someone who is working against ur government in your cabinet

Your brain failed to reason that disagreeing with your opinion is not the same as working against you.
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by nairanaira12: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
modelmike7:
My president is so lenient

How is he lenient. Has he made his decision about the issue known yet? One just wonder if some people's brain go on break when reading posts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People / Herdsmen With Ak-47 Kill Woman On Her Farm In Nimbo, Enugu / Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.