Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,388 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

My Disappointment With Biafra Secret Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Disappointment With Biafra Secret Service (1054 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Disappointment With Biafra Secret Service by solid3(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
I am disappointed Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Secret Police did not stop the hardware coming into his Republic of Biafra. How can you allow that?

Their first aid for the injured was nothing to write home about, I hope those shot did not bleed to death.

Their intelligence gathering was show to be zero, their reaction showed they are ill prepared to contain the Nigerian Army. If this is how they intend to build up, then they will suffer more casualties than expected.

Or was their reaction a planned attempt at deceiving the Nigerian Army into thinking they know next to nothing while they are actually well prepared for the worst and to cash in big on the ploy?

Could it be that there are things they are not telling us?
Re: My Disappointment With Biafra Secret Service by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
have you eaten today. well am Afonja. make una leave these people alone. madrid and barca player flaunt flags of catalonia and andalusia. Scotland just had a referendum. i saw this same BSS in a 2015 vid shared on NL there job has been/is to to maintain orderliness during rallies. mtcheeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Disappointment With Biafra Secret Service by Mynd44: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
There is a huge difference between militia and career soldiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Disappointment With Biafra Secret Service by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
solid3:
[s]I am disappointed Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Secret Police did not stop the hardware coming into his Republic of Biafra. How can you allow that?

Their first aid for the injured was nothing to write home about, I hope those shot did not bleed to death.

Their intelligence gathering was show to be zero, their reaction showed they are ill prepared to contain the Nigerian Army. If this is how they intend to build up, then they will suffer more casualties than expected.

Or was their reaction a planned attempt at deceiving the Nigerian Army into thinking they know next to nothing while they are actually well prepared for the worst and to cash in big on the ploy?

Could it be that there are things they are not telling us?[/s]

4 Likes

Re: My Disappointment With Biafra Secret Service by solid3(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mynd44:
There is a huge difference between militia and career soldiers.

What other difference, after they have sworn that they have laid down their lives to defend Biafra.
Re: My Disappointment With Biafra Secret Service by ashjay001(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
solid3:

What other difference, after they have sworn that they have laid down their lives to defend Biafra.

Everything starts with a step.

Ipob are on d path to guerilla warfare! I really dont see d marginalisation of d SE coming to an end, anytime soon! Who is gonna handover power(political, military), to a tribe seeking secession, in an undeveloped democracy?
Re: My Disappointment With Biafra Secret Service by attackgat: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
solid3:
I am disappointed Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Secret Police did not stop the hardware coming into his Republic of Biafra. How can you allow that?

Yoy have the wrong notion abiut BSS is wrong. They are not a militant group, the dont carry arms and they were not created to face the Nigerian Army. They were created for security purposes. They can been seen guarding Kanu and maintaining order at IPOB rallies.
Re: My Disappointment With Biafra Secret Service by solid3(m): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
attackgat:

Yoy have the wrong notion abiut BSS is wrong. They are not a militant group, the dont carry arms and they were not created to face the Nigerian Army. They were created for security purposes. They can been seen guarding Kanu and maintaining order at IPOB rallies.

Let's not act like we did not see video claiming that they have volunteered their lives to defend Biafra. What are they guarding Nnamdi Kanu with, their bare hands or traditional carms? Let's be real.

The BSS is only getting prepared for the war they want to see and it's sad their preparation is grossly inadequate. And besides the entire agitation is a needless waste of youthful energy.
Re: My Disappointment With Biafra Secret Service by mpianya39(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
solid3:

Village principal grin grin grin
Abeg advice yourself undecided
Re: My Disappointment With Biafra Secret Service by funlord(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
solid3:

Is these the kind of chimps you are hoping will defend baifla? grin

Re: My Disappointment With Biafra Secret Service by attackgat: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
solid3:

Let's not act like we did not see video claiming that they have volunteered their lives to defend Biafra. What are they guarding Nnamdi Kanu with, their bare hands or traditional carms? Let's be real.

The BSS is only getting prepared for the war they want to see and it's sad their preparation is grossly inadequate. And besides the entire agitation is a needless waste of youthful energy.

Of course the guard Kanu with bare hands, have you seen them with any weapons? They dont need it.

I have also seen people say they will defend Nigeria with their life, does it mean that those people want to go to war?

If anyone sees BSS as preparing for war then thats their business to think what they like.

But untill BSS actually take up arms, tbey remain a legal outfit that should not be harrased by the state security agencies

Others like OPC, Nigeria Delta militants and Herdsmen who all have taken up arms have not been harrased.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigeria Government Plan To Blackmail IPOB / African Development Bank President - Akinwumi Adesina Appreciates Gej-pic / Hon. Charles Abia Reacts To Pmb's Approval Of Immediate Overseas Treatment Of E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.