Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men (30522 Views)

Shan George Comes For Nigerian Pastors Over Tithe And Offering / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" / Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
sokera:
Our girls can too form hard to get and at the end of the day they end up begging for top up to subcribe for internet , another bad part of them is Naija babes too gba much ( bad pussy odour) this is the fact , Niaja babes please make your health important and be decent ... God bless Niaja babes

Why won't they have "Bad Pussy Odour" How many people experience 12Hours electricity per day, Heat Everywhere & Most of them hardly Bath at night after Surfing the Almighty Scorching Sun! Most Naija gurls doesn't have good hygiene & Naija Itself Is a disaster!!!
Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
pweeryambre:

Well I don't think a lady should try hard to keep an enlightened man that doesn't want to be kept by a particular lady.
Taking good care of myself, being calm, understanding, and appreciating the good things he does for the relationship should keep some, and it goes both ways for the man too, not just the lady.
I didn't say a lady should try hard. If u desire something, u have a role to play to make it happen.it won't just fall on ur laps. Now d guy has 2b enlightened, generous and @ d same he 2 according 2u, supposed to play ur role as said in d emboldened?
Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by pweeryambre: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
lexy2014:
I didn't say a lady should try hard. If u desire something, u have a role to play to make it happen.it won't just fall on ur laps. Now d guy has 2b enlightened, generous and @ d same he 2 according 2u, supposed to play ur role as said in d emboldened?
The lady is enlightened here too by your question so its pretty much the same efforts, she doesn't necessarily have to be generous but can be supportive. ok bye
Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by lexy2014: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
pweeryambre:

The lady is enlightened here too by your question so its pretty much the same efforts, she doesn't necessarily have to be generous but can be supportive. ok bye
what does d lady stand 2 loose if she is generous 2d man just d same way she expects d man 2b generous 2 her? by supportive what do u mean?how can a woman b supportive without being generous?
Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by emmamedicro46(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Everything has been ruined by stereotypes...
Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by Eeroh95(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

A bitch is a bitch no matter what she says or do so never ever take a bitch serious because a bitch is just a dog on heat who fvcks everyone without shame.

That said

Our lovely Vera here is a classic example of a bitch. A smart bitch tho who's using her pussy money wisely
too much hate here...why you dey vex nah?
Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by sokera: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chukazu:

that means you talking from experience... the stench runs in your family thenundecided

good Job!
that is your business , what I know is bring your mama for sanitation
Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by phranklyn92(m): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
nony43:
Vera, if you give me your ponyor for free self I no do, your bady is too fake for me
Na so

Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by sokera: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
franzeezco:

Why won't they have "Bad Pussy Odour" How many people experience 12Hours electricity per day, Heat Everywhere & Most of them hardly Bath at night after Surfing the Almighty Scorching Sun! Most Naija gurls doesn't have good hygiene & Naija Itself Is a disaster!!!
eeya , they should first stop wearing trousers in this bad weather and country of failed electricity... wear trousers in a no air conditioner room or office ... Niaja babes needs to learn
Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by lexy2014: 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
pweeryambre:

I was surprised u were in a hurry 2 end d discussion. seems u were getting uncomfortable coming face to face with d reality that if u want ur man 2b an ATM, then u have 2 make d deposits on a regular basis. if not there will b nothing 2 withdraw when u need 2 withdraw.
Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
lexy2014:
I was surprised u were in a hurry 2 end d discussion. seems u were getting uncomfortable coming face to face with d reality that if u want ur man 2b an ATM, then u have 2 make d deposits on a regular basis. if not there will b nothing 2 withdraw when u need 2 withdraw.
Don't mind that babe. She don run outta idea
Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by crunchyg: 7:46am On Sep 12, 2017
TINALETC3:
Nobody shud take my own oooo, no vacancy grin grin grin grin
Don't worry no body will take me, I am here for you kiss
Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by Tinie: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2017
Ugosample:

While the Nigerian ones will be fvcked in your absence, then you come back to marry her

Women are the same everywhere

Bro chill, no one is talking about a virgin

And in my absence? Lol I'm among. My point is if you look around and compare relatively as a percentage, we have more decent women. Forget the Americans and Europeans, have you met east/ south African women or even Ghanaian women?? Look good and smart, they will fall. Their body count on average na die. Thats why most of their men hate us because a quarter of the effort we use on our babes, will bed theirs.

How many working class or properly educated Nigerian women have you had a one night stand with?
Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by Ugosample(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2017
Tinie:

Bro chill, no one is talking about a virgin

And in my absence? Lol I'm among. My point is if you look around and compare relatively as a percentage, we have more decent women. Forget the Americans and Europeans, have you met east/ south African women or even Ghanaian women?? Look good and smart, they will fall. Their body count on average na die. Thats why most of their men hate us because a quarter of the effort we use on our babes, will bed theirs.

How many working class or properly educated Nigerian women have you had a one night stand with?

I travel out of the country regularly, so you don't have to tell me; lol.

But you are dead wrong about the "decent Nigerian woman" persona you are trying to paint.

They are all the same, or I could say the ones there in Nigeria are even worse.

If you roll in corporate circles in Lagos, you will see what those big men are doing to those "working class ladies" both single, married, and married with kids.

Nigeria is a country of pretenders, so they try to camouflage their activities.
The ladies there in Nigeria are just the same, just that unlike most others, money plays a factor for them, without it, no show for you, unlike say the Ivorians, or Congolese; D grin

So leave story my man, shine your eyes
Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by Tinie: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ugosample:

I travel out of the country regularly, so you don't have to tell me; lol.

But you are dead wrong about the "decent Nigerian woman" persona you are trying to paint.

They are all the same, or I could say the ones there in Nigeria are even worse.

If you roll in corporate circles in Lagos, you will see what those big men are doing to those "working class ladies" both single, married, and married with kids.

Nigeria is a country of pretenders, so they try to camouflage their activities.
The ladies there in Nigeria are just the same, just that unlike most others, money plays a factor for them, without it, no show for you, unlike say the Ivorians, or Congolese; D grin

So leave story my man, shine your eyes

Ugo, lets agree to disagree. We are saying the same thing when money is not evolved. Those ones are hoes and corporate prostitutes. You are focused on the ones that bang for money, promotion, incentives

Im talking about banging for the sake of it, they dont send. Go to any ACS (African Caribeen Society) abroad where most students are well off or taken care of. Here most people will tell you to stay off of Nigerian babes, they are on a long thing. I cant even type what happens with ladies from the above mentioned countries.

Maybe its the different type of people we go for. I like going for those who hold their own, so if they like me its for me and not money or any benefit.

Shine my eye? Lol.. ill take it you didnt get the point in the first place. The key word is relativity.
Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by Ugosample(m): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Tinie:

Ugo, lets agree to disagree. We are saying the same thing when money is not evolved. Those ones are hoes and corporate prostitutes. You are focused on the ones that bang for money, promotion, incentives

Im talking about banging for the sake of it, they dont send. Go to any ACS (African Caribeen Society) abroad where most students are well off or taken care of. Here most people will tell you to stay off of Nigerian babes, they are on a long thing. I cant even type what happens with ladies from the above mentioned countries.

Maybe its the different type of people we go for. I like going for those who hold their own, so if they like me its for me and not money or any benefit.

Shine my eye? Lol.. ill take it you didnt get the point in the first place. The key word is relativity.

Yea
we agree to disagree

But I don't still agree on saying that the Nigerian women are "more decent" because they form hard to get (which imo is bullshit)

I stay away from many of them.
Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by sokera: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chukazu:

that means you talking from experience... the stench runs in your family thenundecided

good Job!
yes it's good thing to sanitize my family , what I'm saying here is that bring your mother and sisters too for sanitation
Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by rildwanullahi(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
This is her before and after
omo hypo dey work
Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
lexy2014:
if yall niggas dont wanna be called ATMs then stop making women SEX MACHINES.period.losers
Re: Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men by lexy2014: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mylove23:

if yall niggas dont wanna be called ATMs then stop making women SEX MACHINES.period.losers
no one made women sex machines. Women made themselves sex vendors by attaching pecuniary reward 4 sex& relationship, seeing& using sex as an avenue 2 make money. Am sure u no that sex is a mutual experience enjoyable by both parties. each time u agreed 2 have sex with a man, u didn't do d man a favour. U did urself a favour. So when u decide 2 put a price on sex that u will enjoy, then u are a prostitute. Its that simple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos / Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum / Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.