Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Sexiest Dark Woman Alive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexiest Dark Woman Alive? (4453 Views)

Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / "I am the hottest 40 year old woman alive":woman declares as she shares (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexiest Dark Woman Alive? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
All my life have seen women of different colours or complexion but most times dark women always stands out unique and extraordinary beautiful to me. You talk of natural beauty and sexiness, they have it all. But few days ago I stumbled on this picture of this dark damsel and I must confess I was marvelled as well as astonished at how beautiful and sexy she is and I begin to wonder if she's actually a goddess!
pls prove me wrong if am blind.

Re: Sexiest Dark Woman Alive? by medexico(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Have you ever heard of a black goddess?

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React. / Jane Mena Reacts To Leaked Voice Note Of Kpokpogri On How He Slept With Her / Naija Guy Leak Hotel S€x Video With Ikeja Runs Girl Abigail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.