Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) (11525 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive / Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by Mobilecrewnet(m): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2020
Just a question thought, do you think this woman is the most s3x.y and curvy woman woman alive? Check the pic and video below...

Watch Video >>>> http://quickinfos.com/is-this-woman-the-most-curvy-woman-alive-photosvideo/

Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by Aboks(m): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2020
curvy nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by illicit(m): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2020
curvy and sexiest my shit

4 Likes

Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by AmazingELixir: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2020
shocked

Men this is disproportional

1 Like

Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by medTechworld(f): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ummmm
Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by topresearch(f): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
Yummy
Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by seanwilliam(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bag of beans

2 Likes

Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by samjay111: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Shapeless load of garri

2 Likes

Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by Imiete(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
This one na bag of dustbin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by Raeheemwayne: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Till she die. Who dash am much curvy?
Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by Lekute: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
I don laugh tire o with your comments. Nairalanders no go kill person.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by megareal: 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nonsense! sad
Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by Mandela27: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by Kingnelson9: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Thats a burden and liability altogether
Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
undecided undecided, rubbish, na fat go kill her if she is not careful and watchfull.
You think she dey enjoy herself so , Be in her shoes and see her stress sad sad
Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by chris259(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
Abeg dis one na graphic pic
Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Imiete:
This one na bag of dustbin

Chairman, ur head dey there. If person like this pull cloth, your eyes go run commot from your skull.

Very unsightly.
Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by doggedfighter(f): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nairaland boys, here's curves grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by Austeeenxx: 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
I rather not say anything lest I offend God

Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:24am On Jun 26, 2020
Op is just looking for a means to console himself when he knows that his WIFE Looks like an AMOEBA.........na only you see am as Curvy , me all i see is DISGUST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:28am On Jun 26, 2020
topresearch:
Yummy
Chai , you fit get mind say Yummy for this kind thing ?

Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by Decimus: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2020
If it's your destiny to carry grandma, then so be it.
Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by Andrew13: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2020
Hypocrites everywhere

If d Lady open una go still smash
Re: Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) by Alexprech: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2020
Abeg make una leave person wife nd mother biko

(1) (Reply)

When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love / Help, I Jus Noticed My Dicck Has Curved 2 The Left. / Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.