Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People (13390 Views)

Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10 / Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by 9japrof(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
God please save my client one of them live in Florida ijn I pray amen!!! oya gbeboruns should command quote me grin
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
I just dey wonder how insurance companies dey feel right now?...
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
You rush out, board a bus, think you're out of danger zone... only for a balcony to fall on the bus and squash you flat.

What a horrible way to go sad
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by bionixs: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Millz404:
Na wao.... Hurricane Harvey, Hurricane Irma, Hurricane Jose....

In Nigeria it will be Hurricane Nkem, Hurricane yusuf, Hurricane chibuzor.

God help them
....and cyclone Afonja
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Suspect33:
Forget nibiru or other false conspiracy theories, The rapture is soon to happen thats why these are taking place, Jesus is about taking his church(believers) to heaven, then the world will enter the great tribulations, hope you are ready? Holiness is the ticket
open your eyes
All you've been told is a lie
Jesus will not save you
Only you have the power to save yourself
Wake up sleeping God
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by Pidginwhisper: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
zulex880:
RIP to the deceased.
No Natural disaster is worse than Buhari
And you still never die? grin grin Ewure grin

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by hanassholesolo: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
kmcutez:
Why don't you post about the flood that has killed some people in Benue. Charity begins at home.

Everyone concerned about Hurricane Harvey, Irma. Benue is flooded.

Because they have nice names. Its almost like they have a personality
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by Emy4u(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
What are u saying? It's better to experience Hurricane Irma for some weeks than this Hurricane Buhari we are hv been experiencing for over two years. Buhari is d worst natural disaster I have ever seen. quote author=Eyanmukaila post=60360267]Nigeria is blessed in so many ways, yet we are not moving forward instead moving from bad to worse.
I don tire for this country. By the way, RIP to the victims of hurricane Irma[/quote]
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by Emy4u(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
That one u are living is it life?
Pidginwhisper:
And you still never die? grin grin Ewure grin
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by AFONJACOW(m): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
NewsAfriq:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/09/11/americas/irma-cuba/index.html
must they love by sea side they should come and occupy those unproductive oil barren northern desert... grin
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by Pidginwhisper: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Emy4u:
That one u are living is it life?
me no dey feel any natural disaster, na you dey feel the impact wey make you dey complain
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by Suspect33(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
End Time, turn back to God, prepare for the rapture is coming
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by Suspect33(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
billycayana:

open your eyes
All you've been told is a lie
Jesus will not save you
Only you have the power to save yourself
Wake up sleeping God
Daniel 12:10 "Many shall be purified, and made white,
and tried; but the wicked shall do
wickedly: and none of the wicked shall
understand; but the wise shall
understand."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Suspect33:
Daniel 12:10 "Many shall be purified, and made white,
and tried; but the wicked shall do
wickedly: and none of the wicked shall
understand; but the wise shall
understand."

Throw away that book
It's full of lies.....
Seek self knowledge,don't be a zombie
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by Suspect33(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
billycayana:

Throw away that book
It's full of lies.....
Seek self knowledge,don't be a zombie
Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is
no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that
doeth good.", death awaits us all.. We'll know who is right, May God show mercy on you.. I wont reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by somehow: 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
English, google is your friend, there is no natural disaster that has happened of recent that haven't happened in the past. infact some of the past ones were badder than these ones. why did't rapture happen then?
Suspect33:
Forget nibiru or other false conspiracy theories, The rapture is soon to happen thats why these are taking place, Jesus is about taking his church(believers) to heaven, then the world will enter the great tribulations, hope you are ready? Holiness is the ticket
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by Emeritusseun(m): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
kmcutez:
Why don't you post about the flood that has killed some people in Benue. Charity begins at home.

Everyone concerned about Hurricane Harvey, Irma. Benue is flooded.

Madam, i think wat should strike ur mind is d key similarities and differences btw huricane and flood?.....even though no death is greater dan d other, and souls were also lost in Benue too. But d international world sympathises and supports an event dat arises from natural phenomenon dan mere negligence by a group of people or govt.

Hurricane cannot be prevented but only be managed, this is as a result of Ecological changes. But Benue flood could av been avoided if d ppl or govt took a proactive measure.
Well, i also sympathise with people of benue as well as d hurricane guys

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by chimeziedickson: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Even my place at rukpokwu ph is flooded..god help us
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by Donshemzy1234: 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
zulex880:
RIP to the deceased. No Natural disaster is worse than Buhari

I think before I talk
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by zulex880: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Donshemzy1234:

I think before I talk
Same here angry
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by joe4christ(m): 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
billycayana:
Mother Nature is angry
This is a warning
Nibiru is coming to earth

You believe that sh!t?
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by tensun: 2:49am On Sep 12, 2017
I like that name shaa
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by bewla(m): 5:40am On Sep 12, 2017
zulex880:
RIP to the deceased.
No Natural disaster is worse than Buhari
my guess u an ipob or massob or junior KANU not papilo pls get something doing and stop this rant

Don't blame the society cause u are the society
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by ORACULUM(m): 6:15am On Sep 12, 2017
billycayana:
Mother Nature is angry
This is a warning
Nibiru is coming to earth
Not for the blind to see

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by zulex880: 8:50am On Sep 12, 2017
bewla:
my guess u an ipob or massob or junior KANU not papilo pls get something doing and stop this rant

Don't blame the society cause u are the society
I'm a Nigerian
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by bewla(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2017
zulex880:
I'm a Nigerian
why say Nigeria is bad when u are nigerian it self
Re: Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People by zulex880: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2017
bewla:
why say Nigeria is bad when u are nigerian it self
Where did i say Nigeria is bad? sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iran ‘weeks’ Away From Having Enough Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb: IAEA Chief / Boris Johnson Says Putin Threatened Him With Missile Strike / William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.