Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) (38947 Views)

Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury / "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by pbethel: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
&hmmmmm
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin �� Suicide bomber from yola!
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by Isoko1stSon1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nothing damaging here

Who takes ye opinion serious anymore ?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by tommysparks: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Th suicide bomber from Yola- imagine what this idiots have reduced our first lady to, I wish it was Mama peace they would have known what it mean to derogate the first lady. She for show them what it means to be a pipeline bomber from okrika. Anyway Aisha Buhari no get level sef, her husband has reduced her to wife of Buhari instead wife of the president of the Republic

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by oglalasioux(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Security Agencies being childish.

Let the blackmail begin.
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by Viergeachar: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nothing damaging here

I see you have become pro PMB albeit cunningly. smiley
Mr Here and There, I hail o! undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
Two core northerners will never communicates in any other language apart from hausa, especially elders.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by engineerboat(m): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Isoko1stSon1:

Who takes ye opinion serious anymore ?

What is your problem there.

Is he talking to you

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by NCP: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nothing damaging here

My Chairman, I dey hail.
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by Paperwhite(m): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by richeso: 1:40am On Sep 12, 2017
una sure say no be that woman dey arrange the suiciders
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by SmartchoicesNG: 4:24am On Sep 12, 2017
engineerboat:

What is your problem there.

Is he talking to you
Another political Shylock. Tonye is finished.
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by PentiumPro(f): 5:13am On Sep 12, 2017
NorthSide:
Two core northerners will never communicates in any other language apart from hausa, especially elders.

When you want to use the other northerners that are CORE as political tools, North will become one. grin
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by hanassholesolo: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
They've assembled

[img]https://media./images/2ed97d960c4e5d718493fce233557bad/tenor.gif[/img]

Wow, so they do auditions for people that play Zombie roles? Hahahaha wow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by ajepako(f): 7:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Suicide bomber from Yola...

Meme artists, over to you...

Trust Naija, dem no dey dissapoint..
;
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by obailala(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2017
There's nothing controversial about the conversation, except for the already known fact that the cabal members are wary of Aisha Buhari and have even gone ahead to label her a 'game spoiler' a.k.a suicide bomber.

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by sweetgala(m): 8:32am On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

How can a conservation that proves Buhari is a Puppet Zombie be called normal ..This has shown they all look at him like the Puppet he truly is..This conversation shows Buhari is not mentally capable to lead 180 million Black children of God

My conclusion from the conversation is not that Buhari is a puppet but otherwise ; it shows the man is an old sick lion king whose current health predicament has limited his ability to discipline his over zealous aides who now want to be in competition with his wife.

These guys are in it for the power and influence while his wife is only interested in the welfare of her husband forcing him to eat his food etc.

This also makes it clear APC can not field Buhari come 2019 even these guys remarked the game is almost up for this cat, I suspect Sai Baba has a degenerative illness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by paBuhari(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2017
Aisha Buhari vegetable is a sucide bomber in tha otha room. - Mammam Daura grin grin grin
See how dem reduce first lady to a mere secondary school girl? grin grin grin Buhari's employee do not respect his wife shocked that one na president
I miss Mama Peace! Best Iron first Lady ever!!!! cheesy

This Buhari govt is the worse zigzag govt of confusion and lack of cohesion ever witnessed since lord lugard got drunk and formed the zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by sweetgala(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2017
doctokwus:
Annoying that the same things Jonathan did wrong and was voted out for is what the PMB is doing.
There nothing surprising anymore about this latest SR scoop on PMB,its no longer a debate that the man is a bigot,conveniently hides the truth when it's revelations will pour scorn on his integrity,and protects those corrupt but close to him,with their other malfeasance when it also suits him and his goverment.
Mighty disappointment.

Bihari has not betrayed his integrity he has only been unfortunate to have those who have questionable character around him. It is obvious he has denied these guys any access to loot freely ; he has not turned a blind cheek like Jonathan did he just hasn't been healthy enough to instill fear and discipline.

It is an unfortunate situation no one envisioned but I'm still glad Buhari won ìn 2015 because if for nothing we have a wonderful VP who has the full trust and support of the president.

It is obvious the subtle statements of Aisha is directed at these in house cabals

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by sweetgala(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2017
PentiumPro:

When you want to use the other northerners that are CORE as political tools, North will become one. grin

There is no good reason for anyone to communicate in English when they both understand another language. Like Fela and Lagbaja sang English for an African is incapable of communicating emotions and gravity of the subject. I'll never speak with a close Yoruba friend or family in English for a prolonged period when the conversation is personal and not official

It's not about Hausa , most Igbo Edo Yoruba Tiv I know speak in their native language too

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by paBuhari(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2017
sweetgala:

Bihari has not betrayed his integrity he has only been unfortunate to have those who have questionable character around him. It is obvious he has denied these guys any access to loot freely ; he has not turned a blind cheek like Jonathan did he just hasn't been healthy enough to instill fear and discipline.

It is an unfortunate situation no one envisioned but I'm still glad Buhari won ìn 2015 because if for nothing we have a wonderful VP who has the full trust and support of the president.

It is obvious the subtle statements of Aisha is directed at these in house cabals
Lies zombies tell themselves to justify their vote for vegetable. grin grin grin Whether you like it or not, this govt remains the worst govt ever since the stone age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:46am On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
They've assembled

Hahaha. This got me deing of laughter

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by Deeldorado: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2017
All these are symptoms of Buhari's failure as a leader. So, this is the kind of nonsense Osibanjo is putting up with.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by bedspread: 8:50am On Sep 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
There is nothing strange or suspicious here! Normal day to day conversations between two adults!

Sahara Reporters try harder!
calling someone Adamawa suicide bomber, YOU CALL DT NOTHING??
Young Man I put it to u that you are a Senior Suspect

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by reality1010: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2017
madridguy:
I need the hausa version tongue
Not just the Hausa version alone,it think they were referring to Osinbajo not Aisha. Buhari that s what I decoded.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by NaijaEfcc: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
They've assembled

hahahaha grin hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by dustydee: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2017
Very meaningless conversation.
Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by eyeview: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2017
That educated people actually voted buhari with his antecedents of failure,bigotry and cluelessness gives me the chill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by LasGidiOwner: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2017
doctokwus:
Annoying that the same things Jonathan did wrong and was voted out for is what the PMB is doing.
There nothing surprising anymore about this latest SR scoop on PMB,its no longer a debate that the man is a bigot,conveniently hides the truth when it's revelations will pour scorn on his integrity,and protects those corrupt but close to him,with their other malfeasance when it also suits him and his goverment.
Mighty disappointment.

You are one person that is so unbiased.

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) by dvee2: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2017
Laryne:
I know the record is at hand... yet all this are facts that enriches the archive of history. Even if they reveal a great scandal nothing will happen to them and nothing will be done about it.
Truth is, in 10 days time, no one will give a damn about this transcript.

The good thing here is that there is no scandal. These recording has further reinforce the believe of some of us to the integrity of the man Buhari. You can hear even in a secret conversation, his closest allies called him a patient man and Kept praying for him.
One very important point is that even in a secret recorded conversations of the inner working of the presidency, they are critical of the corruption that happened at the National security, clearly stating their displeasure about the corruption by the NSI boss negatively effecting the credibility of the agency.
I wonder if the table were to be turned onto the PDP era, a recording of such would have exposed corruption of monumental proportion

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure / Photos Of Ben Murray-Bruce, With His Sons And Daughter / Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.