Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

"Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors (20936 Views)

No Refund For Federal Roads Repairs - FG Tells Governors / Minimum Wage: Pay Workers Their Demand, Shehu Sani Tells Governors / How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by sapele914(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Thobiy:
It is not about budget those useless governors are just wicked
Just like your father's brothers?
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by bejeria101(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Na your money? Mumu nepa certificate holder be feeling funky.
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by AFONJACOW(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
khristal87:

A foolish man's line f defence is insults, he hs no intelligence to argue intellectually. This s y people like Kanu shud nt been taken seriously, unfortunately u re going in d same direction.....it s easier to insult to cuse chaos or infuriate ur opponent....logical reasoning fall on u.

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by Muzikluva(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nemesis1:
Toor

He can only say that because he's released allocations

I urge all Governors please pay up

And you workers when you get paid, stop hiding it, Aregbesola has cleared his debts but teachers and pensioners are not coughing about it grin

Sush ish life

I am sorry...which Aregbesola?? cleared what
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by lincs25(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ortom of Benue I hope you have ears. Baba don talk him own, better rise up to your feet and do something. Series of screening to no avail. Ineffectual buffon...
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by simpleshawls(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
We have clean london use iphone 6 @ cheap rate kindly check my signature
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by SalamRushdie: 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
smirn:

Wake up boy, you are dreaming. This was how you people were making noise in 2015 and you are still pained that he got the over whelming support of Nigerians. No matter what you are seeing today, your ignorance will be settled come 2019.

I campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015..in my life I have never supported anyone who lost an election
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by Daboomb: 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Don't be hoodwinked by this incompetent Buhari and his deceit , so it's after two year plus multiple bail out and elections drawing near that he is realising his thieving governors in most states have not been paying salaries yet they have jet money to visit him in London and attend his daughters nepotist driven corrupt photography exhibition that Lai Mohammed even had the effontery to describe as " Nigeria's game changer " ... As Nigerians who want the best for our generation and the best for future Nigerians we must work together tirelessly and doggedly to make sure this is Muhammadu Buhari's last Tenure as president of this country ..TO VOTE BUHARI OUT IS NOW A CIVIC DUTY

Honestly, imbeciles like you do not deserve a megabyte of data to air your silliness.

Buhari gave out Two tenches of Paris Club refund to Governors (money that would have been looted if it was under jonathan) so they could pay the salaries of workers they owed before Buhari even came to power.

Once these thieving Govwrnors got the money, the looted it.

Tha mad Ayo Fayose even kept #50million out of the loot in a room he keeps a pros.titute. The pors.titute promptly stole the money and disappeared. Money that was meant to pay some of your fathers who had laboured for 35yrs or more, serving this country.

Fools like you were the same ones hailing Governors like Fayose!
Some of these Governors you aligned with, even said the Fed. Govt does not have the right to tell them what to do with the money, just imagine!
The can collect money from FG but the F.G cannot monitor what they do with the money?
and miscreants like you were all over the place shouting separation of power!

When will scums like you (and like most Nigerian 'Yoots') learn not to trade away your future, for partisan Politics or some #2,000 awoof money?

You leave Leprosy untreated while chasing after Ringworm? shocked shocked
You twats really deserve as much suffering as the land can give out because you will reap from what you sow.
Your hatred for Buhari cannot solve your problems rather it will compound it

3 Likes

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by SalamRushdie: 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Daboomb:

Honestly, imbeciles like you do not deserve a megabyte of data to air your silliness.

Buhari gave out Two tenches of Paris Club refund to Governors (money that would have been looted if it was under jonathan) so they could pay the salaries of workers they owed before Buhari even came to power.

Once these thieving Govwrnors got the money, the looted it.

Tha mad Ayo Fayose even kept #50million out of the loot in a room he keeps a pros.titute. The pors.titute promptly stole the money and disappeared. Money that was meant to pay some of your fathers who had laboured for 35yrs or more, serving this country.

Fools like you were the same ones hailing Governors like Fayose!
Some of these Governors you aligned with, even said the Fed. Govt does not have the right to tell them what to do with the money, just imagine!
The can collect money from FG but the F.G cannot monitor what they do with the money?
and miscreants like you were all over the place shouting separation of power!

When will scums like you (and like most Nigerian 'Yoots') learn not to trade away your future, for partisan Politics or some #2,000 awoof money?

You leave Leprosy untreated while chasing after Ringworm? shocked shocked
You twats really deserve as much suffering as the land can give out because you will reap from what you sow.
Your hatred for Buhari cannot solve your problems rather it will compound it

Whether you like it or not this is Buhari's Last Tenure

.So was it Jonathan that has stopped Buhari's governors from paying salaries still? Try and receive sense meanwhile know that this is Buhari's Last tenure so enjoy it what's left of it

1 Like

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by rikamann: 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
How do you reason sir? Do you know how many times he has released money to Governors?

SalamRushdie:
Don't be hoodwinked by this incompetent Buhari and his deceit , so it's after two year plus multiple bail out and elections drawing near that he is realising his thieving governors in most states have not been paying salaries yet they have jet money to visit him in London and attend his daughters nepotist driven corrupt photography exhibition that Lai Mohammed even had the effontery to describe as " Nigeria's game changer " ... As Nigerians who want the best for our generation and the best for future Nigerians we must work together tirelessly and doggedly to make sure this is Muhammadu Buhari's last Tenure as president of this country ..TO VOTE BUHARI OUT IS NOW A CIVIC DUTY
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by Daboomb: 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
ofuonyebi:

Mr. President this is a good talk; BUT you can say it better during your council of states meeting with the Governors..

Then, you have to follow your word up with matching action by asking the EFCC to investigate the billions of the

various bail outs and all the free "see paris and die fund" released to them.

majority of them have swallowed the money to their ever-unsatisfied-belly while the workers continue to wallow in squalor

It is time to ensure that some of these thieves in the name of governors goes to jail as a deterrent to others..

While what you advocate is right and should be the way forward but l want to draw your attention to a few things:

1.) When fayose looted the Paris refund he got and his girlfriend stole #50million out of the looted funds he kept in their love bedroom, EFCC was aware of it.

2.) That one is an already concluded investigation but recall that our useless constitution (as drafted by former President Gen. Abdusallami and his co-thieves like IBB) gave immunity to these Governors.

Meaning even if you have all the evidence against them, YOU CANT PROSECUTE OR DO NOTHING ABOUT IT ......Until they finish their Governorship term!
And that is hoping that like others in the past, they would shield themselves with the "National Assembly immunity by deception" where thieves and looters use "legislative priviledge" to cover-up brigandage and criminality

We are really messed up in this country, until we Change that fake constitution by which we govern ourselves.
It was written by thieves, for thieves and to protect thieves.

Buhari as a democratic President, is really hamstringed.
Just imagine if it was "General Buhari" in a military dispensation?
Who is Fayose or FFK or Saraki or Dino or any of these looters?
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by SalamRushdie: 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
rikamann:
How do you reason sir? Do you know how many times he has released money to Governors?

So he can't monitor them ? Recieve sense Alhaji

1 Like

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by Daboomb: 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Whether you like it or not this is Buhari's Last Tenure

.So was it Jonathan that has stopped Buhari's governors from paying salaries still? Try and receive sense meanwhile know that this is Buhari's Last tenure so enjoy it what's left of it

No problem.
I am waiting to see una 5% vote win a majority in an elelction or is it not this same Democracy? grin grin grin
It did not happen in 2015vand it aint happening anytime. tongue tongue

Unless Buahri does not want it due ot ill-health, majority of Nigerians will vote a sickly Buhari over a dumb, loothing Jonathan or a thieving Atiku, anyday, anytime.

1 Like

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by SalamRushdie: 12:13am On Sep 12, 2017
Daboomb:

No problem.
I am waiting to see una 5% vote win a majority in an elelction or is it not this same Democracy? grin grin grin
It did not happen in 2015vand it aint happening anytime. tongue tongue

Unless Buahri does not want it due ot ill-health, majority of Nigerians will vote a sickly Buhari over a dumb, loothing Jonathan or a thieving Atiku, anyday, anytime.

Well I want Osinbanjo but if Buhari insist on contesting he will be dealt a serious defeat and I am the one going to assure that no one else

1 Like

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by NothingDoMe: 12:14am On Sep 12, 2017
EponOjuku:

You wawa piglet, I would have said you should respect your elders but it's obvious you don't have anyone to look up to.

Your elders are longthroats who give chieftaincy titles to armed robbers, your fathers are selling handkerchief in Lagos traffic, your uncles are facing death sentences in Asian prisons and your sisters are opening their legs for mad men in Lagos.

You can keep insulting Buhari but NO ONE from your cursed place has ever reached the height that man has reached.
Na so the thing pain you? shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by drololaaof: 1:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Ask Aregbe & Kogi gov
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by tolaniizzyy: 3:30am On Sep 12, 2017
For USA For canada Gift cards Sale. 'iTunes gift cards, Amazon gift card, vanilla,Walmart...' Contact or chat up on +234609422ten.
PM me
+23481609422ten. Don't give your cards to rippers !!!
a trial will convince you

Please kindly replace the ten to 10. .
I did that to escape the antispasm bot. .
Thanks for your usual cooperation. .
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by PHILipu1(m): 3:53am On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Your 5% vote can not take Buhari/Osinbajo out of Aso rock.
People like you didn't vote for him in the first place and you are just wasting ur time if you think your vote will take them out.
It will be landslide victory for Buhari/Osinbajo come 2019.
Just like 2015,we are still here,ready to vote them again.
It's Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023.

1 Like

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by PHILipu1(m): 3:55am On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Well I want Osinbanjo but if Buhari insist on contesting he will be dealt a serious defeat and I am the one going to assure that no one else
Stop taking your Oshogbo weed so that you don't commit suicide after Buhari defeat your PDP come 2019
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by sokera: 5:35am On Sep 12, 2017
LordIsaac:
Let's be honest, President Buhari has been faithful with respect to salaries. I detest the souls that will never see anything good in this man. For this reason, he has my sympathies.
God bless you for your sincerity

1 Like

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by bobby86(m): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2017
HYPOCRITE,truth coming 4m a lier,good intention 4m a bad thought.Wen d foundatn is lies wht becoms d building?DISASTERS,I guess! ds man is a naturally born enemy of d citizen.He hs done it durin d military nd he s doing same nw accordingly
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by Nellybii: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Vote him out and put who?
Sometimes when I read stupid comments here I can't stop laughing. Some idiots actually believe PMB can force any governor to do anything in his state?
He can only advice them. That is one disadvantage of democracy. Same way idiots will blame Buhari for the high salary of Senators.

1 Like

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by Thobiy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
sapele914:
Just like your father's brothers?
How dare you talk up my family in this issue, are you ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) / IMPEACHMENT: N250million Mobilization Fee Tears Adamawa Assembly Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.