Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One United Nigeria During Gej's Administration (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One United Nigeria During Gej's Administration (video) (732 Views)

One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Those That Frustrated GEJ Administration Are Now Reaping What They Sow - Kuti / President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One United Nigeria During Gej's Administration (video) by PeeDaVinci: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One United Nigeria During Gej's Administration (video) by madridguy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One United Nigeria During Gej's Administration (video) by potent5(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
They have come again o.
To slap somebody de hungry me.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One United Nigeria During Gej's Administration (video) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
it is obvious this sudden call for Biafra is political. but ignorantly some of my brothers were killing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One United Nigeria During Gej's Administration (video) by expensiveguyman(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oh! that was then when d going was so good and we hv a democratic leader who rule d nation with d fear of God.

Right now we're in d hand of a dictator whose only agenda is how to Islamize d nation.

However change is d only constant thing in life. anyone can hv a change of mind in anything at anytime.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One United Nigeria During Gej's Administration (video) by rinzaugustine: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
OP i am not sure you viewed the video before posting.He said nigeria may likely break up if islamic terrorists continue with their activities ie wanton killings and destruction of properties.By islamic terrorists i believe he meant boko haram and other violent islamic groups in the north

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One United Nigeria During Gej's Administration (video) by ObaKlaz: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
The thorough routing, defeat and crucifixion of that 'Otuoke hero'/Jesus-reincarnate hurts a particular region so bad!

'Sai Baba' shall be be booted out too come election year; he has squandered the overwhelming support and goodwill he rode upon to the Villa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One United Nigeria During Gej's Administration (video) by brize(m): 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mynd44 what do you have to say
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One United Nigeria During Gej's Administration (video) by EponOjuku: 6:27am On Sep 12, 2017
Biafra pigs are frustrated PDP members who have no history and a bleak future.

The day Markarfi was declared as the PDP chairman, there was no single ipob thread created on Nairaland that day. You should have seen flatheaded piglets celebrating Markarfi as if he's their real father.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One United Nigeria During Gej's Administration (video) by victorDanladi: 6:54am On Sep 12, 2017
Only an hypocrite and dummie will not know tha:

Igbos=TANoids of 2011 and GEJ till 2019 of 2015 and PDP youths in Southeast.

Everything is all about GEJ election loss.it really pain them to the bone.when they could take the pain anymore they change name to IPOB
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One United Nigeria During Gej's Administration (video) by victorDanladi: 7:00am On Sep 12, 2017
EponOjuku:
Biafra pigs are frustrated PDP members who have no history and a bleak future.

The day Markarfi was declared as the PDP chairman, there was no single ipob thread created on Nairaland that day. You should have seen flatheaded piglets celebrating Markarfi as if he's their real father.
You willsee.biafra will die a natural death when the party PDP they voted for regain power!

They are very emotional and very bad loosers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One United Nigeria During Gej's Administration (video) by attackgat: 7:06am On Sep 12, 2017
victorDanladi:

You willsee.biafra will die a natural death when the party PDP they voted for regain power!

They are very emotional and very bad loosers

You will think different if the Anambra elections are successfully boycotted.

I do know why people keep regurgitating this old video. Even if Kanu once believed in Nigeria, him and the masses no longer do.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One United Nigeria During Gej's Administration (video) by victorDanladi: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2017
attackgat:

You will think different if the Anambra elections are successfully boycotted.

I do know why people keep regurgitating this old video. Even if Kanu once believed in Nigeria, him and the masses no longer do.

let wait and see grin

Igbos are makarfi camp
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One United Nigeria During Gej's Administration (video) by rainylad(f): 7:17am On Sep 12, 2017
And so what??..Nnamdi Kanu does not owe any 'one Nigerianist' any explanations whats-so-ever..

Besides,didnt the daura herdsman declare not to contest after he was disgraced by Jonathan at the 2011 polls?..what did we have 4years later?..even now he is sick and feeble,he is still interested in running for a second term

I preached one Nigeria too during Jonathan's admin..

Now i am hundred percent for the dis-integration of this country....come and bite me,rubbish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One United Nigeria During Gej's Administration (video) by KEVIND: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2017
That was when he think Nigeria can be salvage. but with the recent 97% and 5% pronouncement by PMB, the careless and indiscriminate killing of agitators,if it were you will you believe in Nigeria with all the discrimination and hatred towards a particular people

(1) (Reply)

If SGF Report Had Been About PDP Member, We Would’ve Seen It By Now –odinkalu, E / Throwback Video:When David Cameron Called Buhari Goverment Fantastically Corrupt / No Threat Can Stop Us From Sacking 22,000 Teachers – El Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.