Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. (31216 Views)

Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari / Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently / Soldier Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 1,852 Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Angelanest: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
A security personnel, Usman Chindo has revealed what he and other members of the Joint Task Force, JTF, passed through after they came under heavy attack from the Boko Haram insurgents some time ago. He revealed how they were gripped with fear during the fire fight before it ended.

Read his story below which he shared online few hours ago;

The car horn almost killed him with fear, you can practically see how delighted he was that that sound wasn't an IED going off.

In a combat zone, such fear are daily routine, as I watched the clip, I recall the various death calls I had. In 2013 when Potiskum was hotter than Maiduguri, we were ambushed by BH during a routine patrol. It was a DEMOLITION AMBUSH, I won't go into full detail because it's a long story, but needless to say i was freakin balls. I was sooo scared i was going to die. it all worked out though. As component of the JTF, we are used to having fire superiority. We are always in control, but being ambushed is a whole new level of chaos.

At this point I can't describe the events in any linear, causal, or logical way.Things just happened. I have flashes of memories: but after 30 minutes of multiple burst fire, explosion and screaming I could remember seeing :-

Our vigilante guide whispering "Wayo Allah . . . Wayo Allah" as he bled out

A MOPOL personal from the SE visibly shaken was screaming "waitin now, waitin now. Make dem divide this useless country"

The Oic was still yelling "TAKE COVER!" as the sound of retrieving BH fighters can be heard on the (estimated) enemy position about 50 meters away

And then it was just over. We were left to lick our wounds.This ambush stood out to me as the worst scare I have experienced.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/soldier-reveals-what-happened-when-they-came-under-boko-haram-ambush.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by BankeSmalls(f): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
"
A MOPOL personal from the SE visibly shaken was screaming "waitin now, waitin now. Make dem divide this useless country

"

Hilarious grin

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by KendrickAyomide: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
"
A MOPOL personal from the SE visibly shaken was screaming "waitin now, waitin now. Make dem divide this useless country

"

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Which one be wayo Allah again Allah do u wayo

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by johnbuck81(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
u just made me to laff real hard.

funny.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by dkronicle(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
One big stout to that mopol from se.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
"

"
Why u no ask ur aboki brother why him dey shut Wayo Allah grin grin grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Nomswag: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
lol @wayo Allah..... before person start to dey shout like that knw say wahala dey oo

24 Likes

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Pierohandsome: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
U mean u realised that allah had scamed you.

Laff wan kill me.

I wil raise ur matter during plenary

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
"

"

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by CaptainStephen(m): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
grin grin memories, truly postiskum was hot but we in northern borno saw more hell.

I remember one notorious BH we caught and the mofo urinated on his body. grin grin

I thank God for everything and will still go back if o asked to.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by ednut1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
"

"

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Jwonder(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2018

I swear i laff trow-way my phone.. grin grin na now him know say d country useless

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by SalamRushdie: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
Wetin now wetin now e reach to divide this country

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
We've heard of soldiers from the north east south.. been sacrificed on alter of security..
Meanwhile the only Southwest soldiers we've heard are
One that killed the soldier girlfriend.. while the other,son of a general who was shot on the butt.. like his dad while trying to run from Boko.

Wonder why some fools which dia tribe can't stand Boko from a distance are stupidly been foolish over a soldier who saw hell and back..

This tribe get mouth .. always love to open mouth wide .. but have never tasted or heard the sound of shell..
cowards.. truly are they.

Good one soldier.. let's fucking divide this country.. feel you.. feel the heat.. you actually gave a piece and you he withdrew..

Rugged you
Infact. Beast your spirit.. whoski soldier.. some tribe would have died. Billion times before Boko retreat or even willing surrender.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chai

Military no be work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hehehe I no blame my brother, the mopol dude. Liver cut am as he see BH boys but when faced with civilians especially drivers, he go dey agile cheesy

Unconventional war like the one against BH can be crazy and shouldn't be for the Police no matter the training.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by zombieTRACKER: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
"

"

Did anyone force him to serve the zoo
His mates dey Alaba international.. Dubai... China

He go carry gun dey fight for Buhari who is in the business of paying Boko Haram

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Nokio1: 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
waiyo Allah means please God as in a cry from a distressed person..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Pangea: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
See talent!
Make this guy write a book naa!

Movie deal will not be far behind!

9 Likes

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by kentebemoney: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
CaptainStephen:
grin grin memories, truly postiskum was hot but we in northern borno saw more hell.

I remember one notorious BH we caught and the mofo urinated on his body. grin grin

Bro me na ur guy from super eagles thread. Pls tell us some war stories. Abeg bros

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by SternProphet: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2018
"..A MOPOL personal from the SE visibly shaken was screaming "waitin now, waitin now. Make dem divide this useless country"

I hope this MOPOL has been dishonorably discharged? This one should be a trader at Ariaria market.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by NLbully(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
Angelanest:
A security personnel, Usman Chindo has revealed what he and other members of the Joint Task Force, JTF, passed through after they came under heavy attack from the Boko Haram insurgents some time ago. He revealed how they were gripped with fear during the fire fight before it ended.

Read his story below which he shared online few hours ago;

The car horn almost killed him with fear, you can practically see how delighted he was that that sound wasn't an IED going off.

In a combat zone, such fear are daily routine, as I watched the clip, I recall the various death calls I had. In 2013 when Potiskum was hotter than Maiduguri, we were ambushed by BH during a routine patrol. It was a DEMOLITION AMBUSH, I won't go into full detail because it's a long story, but needless to say i was freakin balls. I was sooo scared i was going to die. it all worked out though. As component of the JTF, we are used to having fire superiority. We are always in control, but being ambushed is a whole new level of chaos.

At this point I can't describe the events in any linear, causal, or logical way.Things just happened. I have flashes of memories: but after 30 minutes of multiple burst fire, explosion and screaming I could remember seeing :-

Our vigilante guide whispering "Wayo Allah . . . Wayo Allah" as he bled out

A MOPOL personal from the SE visibly shaken was screaming "waitin now, waitin now. Make dem divide this useless country"

The Oic was still yelling "TAKE COVER!" as the sound of retrieving BH fighters can be heard on the (estimated) enemy position about 50 meters away

And then it was just over. We were left to lick our wounds.This ambush stood out to me as the worst scare I have experienced.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/soldier-reveals-what-happened-when-they-came-under-boko-haram-ambush.html

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by asawanathegreat(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
My broda no be lie oo, those guys pass through hell In that attack.
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Notatribalist(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
CaptainStephen:

may God continue to guard you guys.I will keep praying for you.

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by charmingfrank(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Wow.. This is so revealing
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Pierohandsome:
U mean u realised that allah had scamed you.

Laff wan kill me.

I wil raise ur matter during plenary

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by engrobidigbo: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
bounty007:
We've heard of soldiers from the north east south.. been sacrificed on alter of security..
Meanwhile the only Southwest soldiers we've heard are
One that killed the soldier girlfriend.. while the other,son of a general who was shot on the butt.. like his dad while trying to run from Boko.

Wonder why some fools which dia tribe can't stand Boko from a distance are stupidly been foolish over a soldier who saw hell and back..

This tribe get mouth .. always love to open mouth wide .. but have never tasted or heard the sound of shell..
cowards.. truly are they.

Good one soldier.. let's fucking divide this country.. feel you.. feel the heat.. you actually gave a piece and you he withdrew..

Rugged you
Infact. Beast your spirit.. whoski soldier.. some tribe would have died. Billion times before Boko retreat or even willing surrender.

My friend, go and take your routine drugs...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay / Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government – Australian Islamic Scholar / The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.