Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan (15421 Views)

Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir / Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go / Bolaji Abdullahi "On A Platter Of Gold" Cover – How Jonathan Won & Lost Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by emmasege: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
gurunlocker:
Will these people ever stop mentioning GEJ?
How can they? Mediocres never stop maligning achievers.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
royalamour:
Lol... These people are too obsessed with GEJ.

But why?
because he supervised corruption like no other
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
emmasege:
How can they? Mediocres never stop maligning achievers.
achieved what? OK
By enriching your pocket thru dubious and corruption
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by emmasege: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
because he supervised corruption like no other
Folks like you can hardly supervise 5 people successfully. Wait until your Saint Buhari leaves office, then you'd realise he supervised the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria. Buhari currently supervises over fiscal corruption (stealing), nepotism and unprecedented genocide.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by Paperwhite(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Anything other than GEJ this or that Why struggle to write a book despite the myriads of APC's self-inflicted problems on ground which they have no iota of clue on how to solve them? GEJ though I have certain reservations,still remains the best president Nigeria ever had.Our enemies will continue to have obsessive-compulsive disorder like the APC.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by Caseless: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
He's always clueless.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by pedrilo: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
why jonathan jonathan jonathan every time this administration is called to giv account of itself?
is jonathan still in charge?
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by chloride6: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
Bolaji when will you expose Saraki grin

Hope you will dedicate a chapter to your anti party activities while in the PDP.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by Paperwhite(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Caseless:
He's always clueless.
And what about Buhari now?-Super clueless and daft.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by Caseless: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Paperwhite:
And what about Buhari now?-Super clueless and daft.
give buhari 6 years like you gave Jonathan, then we'd know if he's clueless as Jonathan.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
royalamour:

But why?
name GEJ gives APC slow pokes orgasm.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by Paperwhite(m): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Caseless:
give buhari 6 years like you gave Jonathan, then we'd know if he's clueless as Jonathan.
He does not need it man.He have been gunning for the seat for 12 woeful fucking years with no blueprint on how he'll better the lot of this country.Any surprise he never developed himself educationally beyond the coup-plotting he learnt while in the Army? Are you not worried he lead Nigeria into recession in 1984 and then now again

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by madridsta007(m): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://www.authorityngr.com/2017/09/APC-spokesperson-Abdullahi-to-unveil-book-on-Jonathan/

Obsessed with GEJ.
Not with fixing the battered economy.
Not with improving security.
Not with dealing with the terroristic menace of Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen.
Not with ensuring Nigerians start to eat at least twice a day.
Not with ensuring students go back to school and resident doctors go back to the hospital.
Not with stopping the brain drain of professionals leaving Nigeria in droves.
Not with fulfilling any of their electoral promises....

I can go on and on.

What did Nigerians do to deserve these filthy reprobates, in the garb of politicians?

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by Paperwhite(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
madridsta007:

Obsessed with GEJ.
Not with fixing the battered economy.
Not with improving security.
Not with dealing with the terroristic menace of Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen.
Not with ensuring Nigerians start to eat at least twice a day.
Not with ensuring students go back to school and resident doctors go back to the hospital.
Not with stopping the brain drain of professionals leaving Nigeria in droves.
Not with fulfilling any of their electoral promises....

I can go on and on.

What did Nigerians do to deserve these filthy reprobates, in the garb of politicians?
Chronic educated illiterates and zombies everywhere are his major backers.Imagine Prof.Wole Soyinka,Pat Utomi,Tam David-West,Sagay among many others. cry cry cry
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Baba nail that one. grin
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by Crossguy: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
The fear of GEJ is the beginning of windom for APC
royalamour:

But why?
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by Okoroawusa: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
emmasege:
I'm beginning to think that the same lying virus that infected Lai Muhammed has since infected Bolaji Abdullahi. And could the virus be endemic to Kwara (since they are both Kwarans) or resident on the APC spokesman's seat which was once occupied by Lai?

I've not read that book and am already picking lies. First and foremost, Jonathan was never a university teacher. Yes, he has a PhD but he only lectured at the Rivers State College of Education. Not all PhD holders work in a university. I won't be surprised if Bolaji also stated in his book that Jonathan waspresident for 6 years (as often claimed by zombies) instead of 5 years

Bolaji is really trying hard to impress the APC zombified followers, but I doubt if his lying ability can match Lai's.
Bolaji Abdullahi was part of GEJ's govt n PDP for a long time.

The book will make an interesting read.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by Marchman: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi is a quintessential gentleman. I think people should wait to read the book before making comments. If you ask me, I think he deserves kudos for writing a book, many politicians leave their positions without putting pen to paper, which is bad for posterity.

We should not review a book before reading it!

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by sanpipita(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hope he will expose himself too, wonder why anyone will take this book serious, didn't bolaji serve under GEJ? if GEJ's govt was bad how can Bolaji be exempted, anyway they know Nigerians are gullible and can't think for themselves
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by laudate: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
emmasege:
I'm beginning to think that the same lying virus that infected Lai Muhammed has since infected Bolaji Abdullahi. And could the virus be endemic to Kwara (since they are both Kwarans) or resident on the APC spokesman's seat which was once occupied by Lai?

I've not read that book and am already picking lies. First and foremost, Jonathan was never a university teacher. Yes, he has a PhD but he only lectured at the Rivers State College of Education. Not all PhD holders work in a university. I won't be surprised if Bolaji also stated in his book that Jonathan was president for 6 years (as often claimed by zombies) instead of 5 years.

Bolaji is really trying hard to impress the APC zombified followers, but I doubt if his lying ability can match Lai's.
You have not seen the book or even read it, and you are coming out to claim that Bolaji Abdullahi is lying? shocked Ok, what exactly did he lie about, and in what specific chapter of the book can those lies be found? Why are you so full of deceit like this??
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by emmasege: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

You have not seen the book or even read it, and you are coming out to claim that Bolaji Abdullahi is lying? shocked Ok, what exactly did he lie about, and in what specific chapter of the book can those lies be found? Why are you so full of deceit like this??
Go read the excerpt as provided by the OP before attacking me. Didn't you read there that Jonathan is referred to as a former university teacher? If that's not lie, what is?
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by jrusky(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Apc I'm really for you people everyday you make people hate you the more.

So after all your lies someone still has time to write book to expose gej after almost 3 years out of office. apc is a disaster.

Anyway no problem by 2019 you will all understand.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by laudate: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
emmasege:
Go read the excerpt as provided by the OP before attacking me. Didn't you read there that Jonathan is referred to as a former university teacher? If that's not lie, what is?
And from that excerpt (without you even seeing anything from the actual book, o!), you have jumped to conclusions about every other sentence, that Bolaji Abdullahi wrote inside the book? And you have chosen to vilify his character, despite not having read the book? shocked Kai!! You even went as far as tarnishing all the people of Kwara with your filthy brush. If those people decided to respond to you in the same vein, would you be happy?
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by lilytender: 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
royalamour:

But why?

The same way IPOB pigs and idiots are obsessed with the Buhari the Lion King and the People's General.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by Enskynelson(m): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Why didnt he expose Jonathan while he was a Minister? All these politicians fighting for relevance and their interest...
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by emmasege: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

And from that excerpt (without you even seeing anything from the actual book, o!), you have jumped to conclusions about every other sentence, that Bolaji Abdullahi wrote inside the book? And you have chosen to vilify his character, despite not having read the book? shocked Kai!! You even went as far as tarnishing all the people of Kwara with your filthy brush. If those people decided to respond to you in the same vein, would you be happy?
Go read the excerpt provided by the OP before you start hurling missiles at me. He (Bolaji) claimed that Jonathan was a former university teacher. That's a gross lie. If i could pick a blatant lie like this from just about 100 words, I need not waste my time reading the entire book. You can guess how much lies it will contain at the rate of one lie/100 words.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by ordainbuzz(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
with this I now know GEJ is very very popular than buhari, the failure personified

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by ordainbuzz(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

e pain u ooooo,Lagos lagoon no far,we will stat writing ur own from there. ishie ewu
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by laudate: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
ordainbuzz:
e pain u ooooo,Lagos lagoon no far,we will stat writing ur own from there. ishie ewu
Pain who? Can anyone get pained by the lies that you and your people dish out on a daily basis? Anuofia!
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by royalamour(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
lilytender:

The same way IPOB pigs and idiots are obsessed with the Buhari the Lion King and the People's General.

I don't like low lives quoting me. Don't you dare ever again.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by laudate: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
emmasege:
Go read the excerpt provided by the OP before you start hurling missiles at me. He (Bolaji) claimed that Jonathan was a former university teacher. That's a gross lie. If i could pick a blatant lie like this from just about 100 words, I need not waste my time reading the entire book. You can guess how much lies it will contain at the rate of one lie/100 words.
Can you see how shallow you sound? sad There was one incorrect statement in a book you have not even read, and you jumped to the hasty generalisation that every other thing in the book is incorrect. And you call yourself educated? Chai! I used to think that such myopic views were held by the unschooled lots, I never realised that you would fall into that category!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#nottooyoungtorun Bill: Saraki, Senate Deserve Lots Of Accolades / How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support / Seaport Terminal Operators Jack Up Cargo Handling Charges By 45%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.