Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:05 AM

A Lonely Heart (A Story) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Lonely Heart (A Story) (40582 Views)

Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) / My Son My Man- A Story / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
veekid:
I have doubts! Sam ain't the killer
Nice update though
I second dat bro. sam cant b d killer
Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
veekid:
I have doubts! Sam ain't the killer
Nice update though
I second dat bro. sam cant b d killer
Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
masterpiece write up. weldone miss bibi jay. more wisdom to u sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by bibijay123(f): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Chapter Six

“Thank you for the invite Ralph,” Bianca said." Lady Bianca is so beautiful and it feels good to be on the sea again.”

Ralph grinned and plucked a flute of wine off the tray of a waiter passing by and handed it to her.” You’re welcome.” His eyes caught her wedding band as she lfted the wine flute to her lips and he couldn't help asking “you’re still wearing your ring?”

“Yes.” She replied in a voice which says "please don't ask any more questions"

“I miss him too.” He said, “He had so much potentials and his voice, his voice was just out of this world. He was really talented but I think it was all your doing. Without your songs, I don’t think Mj would sound half as good as he did.” He scratched his beard, his gold rings gleaming on his fat fingers. His eyes bore into Bianca, trying to read her expression. She was a hard one to read but he knew she loved her late husband with every bone in her body. Ralph doesn't believe in love, but he believe in good music and making money. Bianca was a gold mine with her writing talent but she doesn't seem to recognise it or care about the 'gold'.

“ Ralph, with or without my music Mj would stil hour own efforts made it big make it in the music industry. He was so good, so gifted. He brought even the most boring lines and verses to life. He gave my songs life, he gave them souls and _” She broke off as Ralph interrupted her.

“I apologize.” Ralph said and dabbed at his eyes with his handkerchief. He was tearing up and he couldn't help it. He might have known Mj for only a short while but he cared about him.

“Oh Ralph, please don’t get this way.” Bianca said, touching his arm.

“Bianca, we are in trouble. Come let’s talk in my study.” Ralph said.

She followed him down the elegant hallway, admiring every beautiful piece of art on the way. He opened a door to reveal an office so rich and classy in taste. He pulled out a chair for her before sitting down opposite her in a revolving leather seat.

“ What’s wrong Ralph?”

“We are in trouble.” He repeated.” We’re on the verge of bankruptcy” He waited for it to sink in before continuing. “Very soon we may kiss all these goodbye and go back to the streets unless..” He broke off and dabbed at his eyes again.

“ Unless what?” bianca asked.” How did it happen?” She really liked Ralph and she was sad to hear that he was going through a rough time.

“Mismanagement, fraud or too much frivolities but I don’t know how. Ian was the one in charge of that and managing the artistes while mine was to source for the talents and get shows for them. Lady Bianca is all what I have to my name now and she too may be taken from me soon. Ceecee Nations has also poached three of my artists and one of them is even in jail now for drugs,"

Bianca sighed. She had heard about Haven's arrest for doing drugs but she thought Ralph would bail her. Haven had always been a junkie so Bianca wasn't surprised about her arrest. “Ralph you should calm down. Have you contacted your legal adviser or looked into it? Ian might have stolen from the company. Mj never really trusted him, and there’s this thing about him which puts me off. Yes, I think Ian might have kept some few millions for himself. What will you do now?”

“You” He said. “you’re just what I need. Your songs will…”

“Ralph no. I can’t work for you. I can’t stand to hear someone else singing the songs I wrote for Mj,”

“You could write new ones and we would recruit new talents. I will make you a partner. Bianca, please think about it.”

“Mj is dead anyway, what does it matter,” Ian said and walked in. “I heard everything,”

Bianca stood up and spun around. Her eyes was blazing with anger as her hands knotted into a fist. She hated him and she was certain he was stealing from Ralph.

“Ian what are you doing here? I didn’t invite you here.” Ralph said, standing up.

“Oh really?” He asked sarcastically.

“Ian how do you sleep at night with so much meanness in you?” Bianca asked.

“Same way you do after whoring all day. You claim to love Mj so much and yet you couldn’t get enough of that hunk down your street. You practically threw yourself at him while he ravished you on your Porch the other night.” Ian said with a twisted grin.

Bianca couldn’t hold it in anymore and she slapped him hard across the face.” You were spying on me? Were you the one following me all this time? Was it you? Why? Why Ian?”

“At least I don’t claim to be what I’ m not. Yes I followed you a few times but that was just because I was worried about you.” Ian replied. “ Mj made a mistake with you. You couldn’t even keep him to yourself.”

“ Ian” Ralph cautioned.

“ What are you trying to say?” Bianca asked in a shaky voice. Ian was poisonous and she was letting him get to her.

“You are a tease and I’m sure that was just what you’re doing to that hunk I saw you with too. You made Mj so hot and at the last minute you would chase him away. You drove him into the arms of other women. You made him lose focus with his career and in the end you killed him. Tell me why you sent him out that night! Why did you send your husband to the store on your wedding night?"

“Shut up Ian!” Ralph said.

Bianca's chest was hurting badly and her eyes was filled with tears.

“Oh so you actually bought that ‘being holy’ till the wedding night stuff? We laughed so hard the day Mj told you thought you were both ‘virgins’.” He said. "Just how old are you again Bianca? Twenty seven and still so naïve?" He lifted her half-empty glass off the table and gulped it. “You actually thought Mj was up all night in the studio recording every Friday and Saturday night? You thought all those times he was out of the house that he was here learning to sing right?" He asked with a sneer.

“I want to go home,” Bianca said." Please have the ship turned around.”

“Come along,” Ralph said and walked her out of the study. “I'm sorry Bianca, don’t take to heart anything Ian says.”

She tried to remain calm but she couldn't stop the tears brimming in her eyes from spilling.” Is it true?”

“Bianca, don’t-“ Ralph said, gently.

“Please. I need to know!" Bianca screamed.

He kept his head bowed.

“Why?” She asked. “Why did Mj turn to other women when I was there for him? Why did he agree to wait till we were married if he wanted sex?"

“I can’t speak for him. I’m sorry, about everything.” Ralph said.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by bibijay123(f): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sharafawizkidayo:
masterpiece write up. weldone miss bibi jay. more wisdom to u sis

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by bibijay123(f): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sharafawizkidayo:
imust nt fail to commend ur use of english. bibi jay u are awsome. i am reading ur story 4 dey first time thou. bt i am so louing it. kip up d gud work sis

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by crazygod(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
More! More!! More!!!. cry

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by veekid(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
I think I'lld have to read the previous episode before reading this....... Almost forgotten

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by bimberry1307(f): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2017
wow! can't believe Bianca has been hurting over nothing. well done, OP.

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
bibijay123:

Thanks dear
U are welcome
Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nice update. thanks 4 d mention bibi jay. u are a rockstar

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by crazygod(m): 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Bibijay I love ur profile pic. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by bibijay123(f): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Chapter Seven

Sam stared at the pen for the umpteenth time wondering if he should give it back or not. Why had she planted the pen immediately she came? Was there more to her than meets the eye? Was she a police officer? Or was she just a paranoid woman who loved intrigue? Perhaps she wanted to record his voice and play it while on her bed, alone and naked? Yea right, Wesley, keep dreaming.

She must have wondered what happened to the pen, that he was sure of. I won’t give it back, or did she suspect that I was in her life for a reason? Damn! Have I been so careless? Sam thought. He heard a pounding on his door, and he quickly slipped the pen into his pocket and listened again, it was a rainy night and he doesn’t know if some enemy from the past had come calling. Should I get the gun? Damn! What if it was the cops? The gun wasn’t registered. He thought as he walked towards the door and peered through the peephole to see Bianca standing on his doorsteps.

He quickly opened the door and she came into the room, wet, disheveled and dripping of water.
“Bianca, what’s wrong?”

She just stood there, crying. Sam carried her into the bath room and disrobed her. He tried so hard not to take in her full breasts, flat tummy, tiny waist and sexy white thong. He bathed her, gently while she continued crying, he wrapped her up in his bathroom and carried her back into the living room and settled her on the couch. He made a hot cup of coffee just the way she liked it, with a little milk and no sugar.

“Baby, shhh, it’s okay. I’ m here.” Sam said, affectionately. "Sit up,”

She sat up and he brushed the tears slithering down her cheeks with the tip of his fingers. “Thank you,” she took a sip of the coffee and handed the mug to him. He took the mug back into the kitchen and went back to her. He gently lifted her onto his thighs and she hugged his chest, crying, until she fell asleep.

Sam carried her sleeping form into his bedroom and placed her on the bed. He pulled the cover over her just like he used to for Debby for five years, she would pretend to be asleep and when he was about to put off the light she would giggle, “ Daddy,” she’d say,” Just one more story.”
One more story would become two to three and four until she eventually slept off in his arms.

“Sam,” Bianca called as Sam reached to turn off the bed lamp. “Thank you,”

“Sleep well baby,” He said and turned off the light.

He made his way back into the living room and settled on the couch. A certain part of his anatomy stood up, erect, refusing to sleep. Sam placed his right hand on it and tried to reason with it even though he knew it had a mind of its when it gets this way. “Hey buddy, I know how you feel. Believe me i also feel that way but we are not here to f.uck her.”

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by bibijay123(f): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
crazygod:
Bibijay I love ur profile pic. kiss

Hmmn thanks dear sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Pinkfeet: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
thanks for d update

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Pinkfeet: 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
i also like d pix
but don't forget to put ur pre- wedding couple pix oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by queenitee(f): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pinkfeet:
i also like d pix

Exactly, we are waiting

2 Likes

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by bibijay123(f): 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pinkfeet:
i also like d pix

Thanks, will do so.

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by bimberry1307(f): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
CHAI! I'm confused o. what's the motive of this guy called Sam? ok, lemme keep my fingers crossed. bibijay123, you're doing great.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Creeza(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
The Dead cant speak for themselves , either.

Quoting Ralph's '' I cant speak for him ( Mj)

Bianca be claiming holier than thou. And she had no idea that her man ' slept out' untill he eventually ' passed on'. Eyah! Sorry dear Bi.

SAM WHAT IS YOUR MISSION ABEG.

Bibijay123. Thanks for this. I'll be waiting for more, with my cup of cold juice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by itsandi(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Interesting... Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
intense! Weldone sis bibi jay

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Lotiababe(f): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
nice write up ma. I dey follow follow
Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Pearl05(f): 5:57am On Oct 20, 2017
I don't know if you have seen this too, pinkfeet is here. Cbella and Gloryejims are you here?

Sam have self control, only few male won't take advantage of the woman in this position.
Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2017
Correct gentle man hiaa#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by cbella(f): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2017
Pearl05:
I don't know if you have seen this too, pinkfeet is here. Cbella and Gloryejims are you here?

So had self control, only few male won't take advantage of the woman in this position.

Lol..... Someone is trying to be good......

Who doesn't want to have a feel of bibijay123 's awesomeness and Masterpiece

Ghost read most times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Pinkfeet: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pearl05:

So had self control, only few male won't take advantage of the woman in this position.

am here oooo

1 Like

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Gloryejims(f): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pearl05:

Present
Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by purity22(f): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bbjay oooo.....d thing don end ni? shocked
Haba, pesin no dey chop oh grin
Abeg help and serve us with three meal course or prepare for riot oh grin grin grin
Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Great work sis... We need more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by dimssy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hey guyz.....I don enter like the ocean in a drop

Nice story Bibi......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lonely Heart (A Story) by Bdemmy4real: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
Weldone Bibijaykiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Pregnant Oyin VAkpan Goes Topless In New Photoshoot / OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.