Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking (38613 Views)

Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) / Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by SamzackD(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
eww, the lady is holding the snake
that's disgusting!
and the child comes out to be behaving like lala (liking snake)
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by ayamprecious: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mac2016:
Satanic manifestation under the guise of photo shoot. I pray that baby make it thru

They borrowed the baby from a snake goddess, they are gonna pay for it, when the baby wants to go back to it owner at age 12

Check my signature
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by amazinglysplend: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
since they want to imitate Adam and Eve,They shd HV gotten naked and use leaves to cover themselves.This is endtime photoshoot.This pic has meaning to them,Some people r agents of Satan.You can never tell.
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by danjndalye(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
This is their real color. Be aware that you don't fall into temptation. The beast is all round watch
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by mazimee(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
ElSherriff:
One thing I know is that the photographer is lit. What the snake is doing there other than arouse lalasticlala to push it to FP, I dont know.

Whatever the case, its, their life, their belle, their garden. If they are happy, so am I.

You are a genius
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by anochuko01(m): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Narldon:

Lalasticlala right now...
miss omnipresence do you live inside nairaland
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
Head is paining them plus the snake sef
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by ElSherriff: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
awwwnnn. Thanks boss. It takes a genius to know one.
mazimee:

You are a genius
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by freshinko: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
evil spirits will be sleeping, mortal man will be the one waking them up.

1 Like

Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by bionixs: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
PapiNigga:
This couple's maternity shoot with this huge reptile has got tongues wagging as media users are not finding it creative enough.

Do you see any thing wrong with the shoot...?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/this-of-eden-inspired-maternity-shoot.html?m=1
Lala go be like, this picture quality go make sense die for wall paper
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by jc4real(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
nihil:
undecided most likely not a real snake. She won't be able to carry a snake of that size so effortlessly

I saw ur post and took a second look at the picture,and i must say you have good sense of observation.

Sometimes seemingly little things can give us a whole new dimension to look at things.

A lot of us thought that was a real snake.
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by okrote4real: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
They will give birth to snake child.
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by Lloydfather(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
PapiNigga:
This couple's maternity shoot with this huge reptile has got tongues wagging as media users are not finding it creative enough.

Do you see any thing wrong with the shoot...?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/this-of-eden-inspired-maternity-shoot.html?m=1
He who allow snake around his wife should not complain when she started sleeping with other men. Genesis chapter 3.
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Their cup of tea.
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
When the child will start behaving somehow, they will start running from one prayer house to another.. #spiritofreptilitytitakeover
lol,reptilitytitakeover, egbon, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by nello111: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Comments i am just seeing here are sickening tbh. Every goddammed thing in this world africans would take it spiritual no wonder we they call us the black continent. We dn block our brains with shiit. If we don't drop some of these our backward mindsets 2090 would come and naija go still b naija
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by enemyofprogress: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Na only dem know wetin dem dey worship
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by coolebux(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
As if we don't know that the lady is an ogbanje gringrin
She's simply performing the rites that precedes maternity
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by williamdeluxe(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
na so pple take dy born mami water
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by Chukazu: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
lukman:
satan that caused the exit of Adam from the Garden is what they are depicting in this their shoot. why must they include the symbol of evil, seperation and deceit all in the name of photoshoot just to impress the internet... all the best to them sha but this shoot no make sense abeg.

they are depicting "snake" not "satan"
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
undecided
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Motherfûcking Madt Man... cheesy

You wey just forget motherfûckingly forget me since all these motherfûcking years... undecided
motherfûckingly, I didn't forget you man. Was motherfûcking away all these motherfûcking time wink
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by McBrooklyn(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
motherfûckingly, I didn't forget you man. Was motherfûcking away all these motherfûcking time wink

LOL... I hear you... BTW, how your motherfûcking side now?? cheesy
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
LegDoLand:
Nice scenery.

But a green coloured snake with patches of brown would have made more sense.

The lady is beautiful and the man has a great physique.

Without any undertone, i think the whole set up aint bad.

We are LegDoLand. A fast-rising shoes e-commerce brand. Check out one of our shoes
Nice shoe, reminds me of bata and cortina in my primary school days
Would be nicer if it had 3 or4 pairs of lace joles
God bless ur hustle
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by sluk(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
LegDoLand:
Nice scenery.

But a green coloured snake with patches of brown would have made more sense.

The lady is beautiful and the man has a great physique.

Without any undertone, i think the whole set up aint bad.

We are LegDoLand. A fast-rising shoes e-commerce brand. Check out one of our shoes

Do you have this product with you? I want it. How can I get it? 08033723482
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by KingDonaz(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
No single fruit for that garden?
Abi, she ate all the fruits into her stomach.
Make she nor go born basket of fruits.

Well I wish her safe delivery of a baby(ies).
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by afrikanns: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hamitech:
hmm

Wishing to be a participant, can we talk it over on salmat76@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Those precious wedding photo gives licence to display your unclothedness when yet clothed....
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... I hear you... BTW, how your motherfûcking side now?? cheesy
we motherfûckingly doing great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by NoContract(m): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Not everyone belives in your fairy biblical tales, people.

Grow the Bleep up.

Spits
Re: Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking by crackhouse(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
They have already eaten the forbidden fruit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) / Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.