Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

What's Your Opinion About What Atiku Abubakar Said About Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your Opinion About What Atiku Abubakar Said About Corruption (271 Views)

Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically / What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs / We Will Keep Talking About Corruption Under Jonathan – Osinbajo, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion About What Atiku Abubakar Said About Corruption by truegossip(f): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2017
Atiku Abubakar who was the former vice president and chieftain of all Progressive Congress APC blast those that are criticizing him saying that, If any one has proof of corruption against him should file it out or shut their mouth forever.

In his statement; “If anyone has evidence against me, tender it now or shut up forever,” Atiku told his critics.

Truegossip.ng gathered that he has come out to state that anyone who has any proof of corruption against should present it or mind their own business and keep quiet.

He claimed that he will do anything to fight corruption in the country is being given the chance.

He said while speaking to reporters “It is sickening to continue to regurgitate allegations of corruption against me by people who have failed to come forward with a single shred of evidence of my misconduct while in office.

“People who have no initiative, personal resourcefulness and ideas about wealth creation, always assume that a man cannot build himself without stealing.

“People who are bereft of ideas about entrepreneurial spirit always think that everyone else is a thief like them.”

SOURCE: http://truegossip.ng/atiku-abubakar-lazy-people-think-every-rich-man-corrupt/

(1) (Reply)

The Revelation Of My Journey / Effects Of #zariamassacre / Aroms Aigbehi Calls For The Release Of Kidnapped Amb Osayamore Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.