Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) (26033 Views)

We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out / Atiku, PDP Now In A Trap As Justice Bulkachuwa Has Stepped Down - Fabiyi / Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by loomer: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
colli247:
HAHAHAHAH FUNNY GUY

We supos ask na
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by policy12: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by Kuluosha(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
The gorfanor of dis so called kogi don enter ghost mode
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by Klington: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Another example of a successful failed government

APC is just good for nothing

Pack of visionless, clueless thieves.

Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by lomprico(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Omenkalives, come and see road o!
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by Daviestunech(m): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
And that one called dino abi na dano malaye is busy enjoying nd show off is assets abroad

#ZOONIGERIA
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by Uncleshaga(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
And they have a governor..Is there ministry of works dead
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
AutoReportNG2:
Kogi state residents have cried out for help as section of their roads remains unmovable. According to some visuals which was sent to us, the road is really in its pitiable condition. This is a spot on trunk A road between Kabba and Ayere in Kogi State. The road so bad that youths have to saw some trees and blocks before cars can pass through that road. Someone please tag Gov. Yahaya Bello, Mr. Babatunde Fashola. See more pictures below..

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/09/kogi-residents-cries-out-as-roads.html

this is not a death trap.
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Too bad...constructors forget that clay is very funny when you don't do your work after filling it...it becomes really dusty in dry season and really slippery in rainy season
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
madridguy:
Yahyah Bello
Yeye Berrow
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by sexy74(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nutase:
The federal govt also deserves blame. Lokoja to Okene road which was patched every year under Jonathan has not been patched by the Federal govt since buhari came to power. The state govt managed to patch in January but it is worse than before now.

We use to insult Jonathan's govt then for refusing to re build that road until buhari came in and completely abandoned it.

What have we done to deserve such wicked leaders. FERMA is a sleeping agency since the advent of this govt. I don't know if they don't have budgetary allocations or if they just want to suffer us.

At least kogi is part of the 60% that voted buhari but he has further broken the 60% and concentrated on like half of it.

Our mumu don do walahi.
They can't work without the release of funds.
Sincerely FG have or they just released funds for capital projects.
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by sadiqabuch: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
COMMON SENSE NOT COMMON AT ALL!
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by yaki84: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
bamosagie:
Kogi people are not interested in good roads, they only want Dino Melaye recalled.
gbam!
Yarimo is this what u want?
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by yaki84: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
BalogunIdowu:
Too bad...constructors forget that clay is very funny when you don't do your work after filling it...it becomes really dusty in dry season and really slippery in rainy season
shud they start using iron ore?
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
AutoReportNG2:
And there is a gov in this state ooo

See more pictures here...

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/09/kogi-residents-cries-out-as-roads.html
plz don't say Governor na, wht of d local govt chairman, d councilors, house of assemble and rep in abuja, watin b der work,
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by Escodeb(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
The person that snap those pictures capture the best part of the road, I passed through the road this morning and our car broke down cause of the terrible state of the road

1 Like

Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Is this the road to Dino Melaye's home town?
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
lemme show you what my white wife said about Nigeria when I post picture of Nigeria in my FB wall ...

[9/12, 6:10 PM] my wife : Your country looks very busy.
[9/12, 6:10 PM] Kingsley: Not everywhere

I just received the worst insult of my life... courtesy of dullard buhari ... below is the picture she said Nigeria is bushy

Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
madridguy:
Yahyah Bello
Dat one na governor? Abeg talk better thing.
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
madridguy:
Yahyah Bello
hr spends kogis money to recall dino maleye and on buhari birthday
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by mywells: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
our leaders are just like maggot in a dead cow,so clueless without integrity
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by OmoManU: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Stop peddling lies, I am a freq travelers on the Lokoja-Okene road and I can categorically tells u that road was patched in may this year. Tell another lie

Nutase:
The federal govt also deserves blame. Lokoja to Okene road which was patched every year under Jonathan has not been patched by the Federal govt since buhari came to power. The state govt managed to patch in January but it is worse than before now.

We use to insult Jonathan's govt then for refusing to re build that road until buhari came in and completely abandoned it.

What have we done to deserve such wicked leaders. FERMA is a sleeping agency since the advent of this govt. I don't know if they don't have budgetary allocations or if they just want to suffer us.

At least kogi is part of the 60% that voted buhari but he has further broken the 60% and concentrated on like half of it.

Our mumu don do walahi.
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by Zetra(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
three:
Don't worry, there's no emergency in Kogi State.

Bello has shown his unalloyed loyalty to the reeking incompetence of Buhari and his government by the declaration of a public holiday in his state in honour of Buhari's return.

Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Can you imagine? Like seriously?
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by charming1111(m): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Stop praying for this country to be good. It's a total waste of time!!!!!
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Dis road dey learn for benin - ekpoma road
Ambode push to fix federal road
Osho Osho baba wey dey taste cement bfor dem use am work no fit fix edo state roads talkless of calling federal govt

Edo state is d most forward state in. Nigeria

It's only road around ore to uniben dat is ok No sinle thanks to edo state govt

D men in Govt too busy dey human traffic olosho with coaster buses
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

I don't pity any kogi citizen or resident. They deserve all they are getting and more. Yahaya Bello is the real reflection of whom they are!

Not even in their salaries!!

...and nobody has given you any invitation to attend any pity party. We, the Kogi indigenes haven't solicited for your sympathy either. Your comment is an insult to the majority Kogites, who go about their everyday business, toiling day and night to make ends meet, the helpless Kogites who are owed salaries on their sweat, Kogites who have no link, immediate or remote to how Bello and his cacophony of mediocres run the state. Bello can never be a reflection of who we are!
That percentage is minute, though admittedly wield a lot of muscle but God is bigger than them. He will go the way of predecessors before him. Where is Audu today? Bello's days are numbered slowly but surely.
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by SmartchoicesNG: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
placeofallure:

...and nobody has given you any invitation to attend any pity party. We, the Kogi indigenes haven't solicited for your sympathy either. Your comment is an insult to the majority Kogites, who go about their everyday business, toiling day and night to make ends meet, the helpless Kogites who are owed salaries on their sweat, Kogites have no link, immediate or remote to how Bello and his cacophony of mediocres run the state.
That percentage is minute, though admittedly wield a lot of muscle but God is bigger than them. He will go the way of predecessors before him. Where is Audu today? Bello's days are numbered slowly but surely.

I still don't have any attachments or sympathy for your ilk.
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by Nutase: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
OmoManU:
Stop peddling lies, I am a freq travelers on the Lokoja-Okene road and I can categorically tells u that road was patched in may this year. Tell another lie

what lie am I peddling. Who patched it in may. Your lies are contagious. Only magazine axis was patched and that was even in July. Go and checked that patched portion and tell me what has become of it. The state govt have tried their best but FG who own the road have refused to do anything.
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

I still don't have any attachments or sympathy for your ilk.

Which part of my post don't you understand? Thought I typed in English and not Mandarin!

Read my hand, All I'm saying is even if you have a fvck to give, We DON'T want!
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by SmartchoicesNG: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
placeofallure:

Which part of my post don't you understand? Thought I typed in English and not Mandarin!

Read my hand, All I'm saying is even if you have a fvck to give, We DON'T want!
I still maintain my position. You deserve all you're getting!
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

I still maintain my position. You deserve all you're getting!

Which state are you from in Nigeria, let me guess........hmmmn.... Utopia! See who's getting it all good!

Whatever you say, no more responses
Good night!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi / Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) / Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.