Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) (26041 Views)

We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out / Atiku, PDP Now In A Trap As Justice Bulkachuwa Has Stepped Down - Fabiyi / Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by SmartchoicesNG: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
placeofallure:

Which state are you from in Nigeria, let me guess........hmmmn.... Utopia! See who's getting it all good!

Whatever you say, no more responses
Good night!
Yellow bellied weasel...turning tail as usual...

Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
yaki84:

shud they start using iron ore?

Not to delay work bro, do you think it has eased the affairs of the commuters
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
All thanks to Apc Nd YeYe Bello rubbish
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by OmoManU: 1:25am On Sep 13, 2017
Nutase:
what lie am I peddling. Who patched it in may. Your lies are contagious. Only magazine axis was patched and that was even in July. Go and checked that patched portion and tell me what has become of it. The state govt have tried their best but FG who own the road have refused to do anything.

Last time me I traveled on that road, 3rd day of Ramadan 2017 (I.e may 29th, 2017), the road was still okay
Re: Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) by Nutase: 6:37am On Sep 13, 2017
OmoManU:

Last time me I traveled on that road, 3rd day of Ramadan 2017 (I.e may 29th, 2017), the road was still okay
you're a traveller and you are arguing with someone who is resident.

Sense fall on you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan Being Made Up To Look Even Cuter [Photo] / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / Mohammed Barkindo Appointed As OPEC Secretary-General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.