Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) (82528 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by AssoJnr: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cyynthia:

Then why are you afraid of their exit ?
madam, I can't even wait for your kind to just go. Au revoir

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by ElCapone(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
tribalistseun:
since you say he's a jagaban why didn't he stay and fight. Thiefnubuu is a coward
dont deviate bro and for the record am a northerner. we don't give empty threats, we don't lead our ppl to wars we can never win. we promised u guys in 1966 that we were gonna whoop ur asses in broad daylight and Dats Wat we did.

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by falcon01: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
what is this one saying? .
You think say we be Like una?
and by una you mean??
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by jonnyboy4u: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Igbo's abeg don't fight ooh.. Buhari is a northerner and he fought bokoharam but still held back due to them being northerners, for you he will not hold back ooh... your lands will be destroyed...no farming, no schooling, no business...girls will be raped by both NA and IPob/militants alike, the citizens will suffer.

Silverbird and shopright will still be opened in Lagos, Abuja and kano and the rich igbo boys n girls will still be watching movies and clubbing and schooling. The governor's will be in SA or Uk and after the war they will come back and pick PDP ticket.

Tell me who looses? Abeg no fight ooh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by komekn(m): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cyynthia:

Your post is full of contradictions.
We have heard about the issue of forming political party bla bla bla over and over again and it's getting boring.
Now listen, Ipob can't form a political party just to be involved in a system they have rejected because, once they participate and get any elective position, it's expected that they must swear an oath to protect the unity of Nigeria like every other Nigerian politician does, thereby making their agenda unimplementable.
What I always expect from some of you people defending rubbish is to urge the Nass to create an exit door in the Constitution since they are Signatory to UN which recognised self determination and not all these epistles I read online on daily basis.
Don't tell me that constitution can't be amended because it wasn't made by spirit. Law is made for man not man for law.
The reason while I said that your write up is full of contradictions is because you emphasized on the importance of democracy and on the other hand, you said Nig army will descend on Ipob members that are seeking for their God's given right,..Now, where is the democracy you are talking about since the main ingredient of democracy which is freedom of self determination which has happened in many countries is bn trampled upon by the Nig military.

If Nig refuse to include referendum willingly in the Constitution, they will be forced to do that when the time comes.
I think i am done with you.
Mind you, not everybody supporting Biafra is a Biafra.
A lot of lovers of freedom are in this forum.

Democracy will always win once thier is overwhelming support.

What is your God given right You make an assumption that everyone who is Ibo is in support of the secessionist agenda.

The concept of Biafra is delusional based on assumption as propagated by IPOB. You have no consensus or credibility you believe that hooliganism and intimidation is equitable to credibility.and general acceptance.

This quest is based on a COMPLETELY FALSE PREMISE that at the end you will achieve some lost egalitarian El Dorado. Some economic emancipation and wealth and prosperity for all. THAT IS A BIG FAT LIE. Just as England was decieved by misinformation, misrepresentation and fear mongering to vote to leave EEC a now acknowledged by the majority electorate as a big mistake.

The despotic megalomaniac Nnamdi is playing a well known card. Create fear and pander to people's negative unfounded prejudices.

In the first instance the problem of Nigerian is bad leadership and governance not separation

As a concept Biafra is not economically viable that's if you can achieve general consensus through deliberative democracy, which I very much doubt. As the concept of democracy is an affront to Nnamdi a modern day Despot.

A landlocked nation will be at the mercy of the gatekeepers. The business ingenuity and innovation of the Ibo is about integrative association not separatist isolation. It's often said if there is no Ibo man in your village then it must be a barren land with nothing to yield.

For a referendum to work as it has across the world democratic institutions were used not force and anti government rhetoric and Militancy.

Finally what FREEDOM are you talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by powerkey: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
solid3:
These people should be careful if they want to live.

They are not cowards like the oduduwas

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by tribalistseun: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
ElCapone:
dont deviate bro and for the record am a northerner. we don't give empty threats, we don't lead our ppl to wars we can never win. we promised u guys in 1966 that we were gonna whoop ur asses in broad daylight and Dats Wat we did.
who are the we? Is it by hiding behind the country army? Boko Haram you think you can defeat us? Thank God Boko Haram is now there to kill you pigs. It will never stop. I pray they use bullets and wipe all of you people everyday. You think Jesus Christ is sleeping. Pigs
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by 400billionman: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
vivalavida:
Worst president ever liveth
If this is the python dance, its a very shameful display.
Attacking an unarmed man with artillery to subdue his will.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by snaiper: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Xda59:

Before? The coward done go hide under him mama bed.
mechionu gi ewu a.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by CzarChris(m): 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I'm very sure the hunchback man don run go hide like him brother ojukwu tongue tongue tongue
Insult Kanu all you want, hell I'll even join you in throwing more jabs at the arrogant, ignorant mofo, but never call Ojukwu names. That I won't take from anybody angry

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Coolgent(m): 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
Let them kill the albino shap-shap!
Rest in pit beerfraud
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by timunstopable: 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
aonag:

it was a tank. did you watch the video?

That is not a tank .

That is a MRAP anti mine and anti IED
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by echodrum(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
lordizak:
IPOB Can't win the war. Kanu is a terrorist and a fundametalist. I will leave my fatherland if Biafra ever come through kanu. All this slowpoke should learn that the international community will fail us. Look yemen,syria and most recently togo them never settle them na us them go fit settle? Kanu is using a wrong approach.
you talk like a corward who doesn't know his rights.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by ugonnachimezie54(m): 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Please LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE TO SEE MORE VIDEOS.. THIS IS A VIDEO FROM THE HURRICANE IRMA THAT HAPPENED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsb_9xmPTY4
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by ExInferis(m): 12:35am On Sep 13, 2017
SenatePresdo:

of course you care.
if you don't care, you won't be concerned about them drowning or not.
just steer off from their issues, since you are not a Biafran!

But they won't steer away from our issues!

They insult our leaders, our compatriots, our military....

They threaten war...

And I'm absolutely glad I'm not a biafran.

I'd rather be anything than igboe.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Gayigaskia(m): 1:03am On Sep 13, 2017
echodrum:
you talk like a corward who doesn't know his rights.

And you who is not coward where are typing from
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Realali(f): 2:45am On Sep 13, 2017
Ah know be ipo... So Nigeria Army get this kind big moto dam know carry go kee BH dam de take am show off for ppl way de for street this country don turn another thing chia
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by bakila: 4:14am On Sep 13, 2017
wordproof:
That's foolishness

Let's say the NA succeeds in their strategy to provoke IPOB to violence, since Abala is close (community known for production of arms), and they fire at NA or who ever fires first...then what happens.

The Northerners is the East will be in danger, probably the Yorubas too.

A week later state of emergency will be declared, Anambra election will surely be boycotted or extremely violent.

The Easterners in the North will be in danger or mostly headed, probably the Yorubas and anybody that looks like Igbo too.

The Niger bridge will be bombed or destroyed, Enugu will be under military siege (since it hosts the biggest and strongest barracks in Southeast)....lives will be lost, pipelines will be destroyed, the economy of Nigeria will be brought to a stand still...

In all this, how does it make PMB a good president that most pple are ready to die for him online...are this people really cursed or is the pay really worth it?...how do they sleep at night?

PMB negotiated with Shakau (boko haram)...a globally renounced terrorist...Is it NK that he cannot negotiate with?...this nit wit surely hate the Igbos and is out for blood.

From this moment onwards, this country will never be thesame.
Governors like Ojukwu are the ones who break a country. An accused on bail is not that powerful.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by bakila: 4:38am On Sep 13, 2017
Realali:
Ah know be ipo... So Nigeria Army get this kind big moto dam know carry go kee BH dam de take am show off for ppl way de for street this country don turn another thing chia
Na jet dey dance for BH side, that moto na keke NAPEP for there. Nobody has the luxury of shooting video with that scary voice in BH area.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Tsam1959(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2017
joseph6071:
''Nigerian Army Are At It Again They Are Currently Trying To
Assassinate Nnamdi Kanu As We Speak, They Have
Surrounded His House With 15 War Armored Tankers, Please
Share The Video So The International Community Will See
What Is Happening'' - Somto Okonkwo Cries Out
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GuC0w7iJbk

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/breakingvideo-nigerian-army-invade-kanus-home-lay-siege-armoured-tanker/

REALLY grin grin
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by ElCapone(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
tribalistseun:
who are the we? Is it by hiding behind the country army? Boko Haram you think you can defeat us? Thank God Boko Haram is now there to kill you pigs. It will never stop. I pray they use bullets and wipe all of you people everyday. You think Jesus Christ is sleeping. Pigs
that was the same line of thought yhu and yhur hero had in mind and that was why it was never handled. yhu felt it was a northern problem until it got to the capital, the painful part for u and ur likes was the fact that, despite that crisis we came out en mass and voted ur hero out. mr. man we thank God they have been contained now and operate mainly in maiduguri. u wish me violence but sorry to burst ur bubbles, nothing that gross will befall me nor any member of my family. may God visit u and ur family with whatever u wish me in 10 times manifold. lets i forget, call ur brothers to order in the land of porto. so that when the reprisal attacks begin to happen up north, we dont want to hear genocide. child of hate. and may u chock on that hatred of urs.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by ElCapone(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
tribalistseun:
lol. E pain am wella.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? / Mamman Daura Behind President Buhari's Many Decisions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.