Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. (2064 Views)

Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife / My Bro's Pre-wedding Photoshoot.(+ Traditional wedding pictures on 15th) / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
Join us as a Nairalander's Big Bro Ramsey Effiong Uweh, and his heart throb, Perculiar Shabbath Etiko, prepare to walk down the aisle on the 24th of September 2017.

VENUE: Omega Fire Ministry,
#2 old ring road off abak road opposite apico house by fcmb, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.

Below are their pre wedding photos

Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
tongue kiss cool cheesy grin wink smiley.
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Florblu(f): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Since you want us to drop comment by force
Why did your Uncle buy shoe for himself and Sandal for our beautiful to be Bride? undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by nurey(m): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Peculiar indeed grin

Happy married life to them
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by stasiaannie(f): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
why is the bride cloth looking like it was borrowed? the trouser too long the jean shirt over size, the sandal hmmm ... pls before u yab me i am going to yaba left my sef....
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by NairalandCS(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Op How far ? Jollof go dey ? make I carry my goons enter. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Joiceee(f): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
the sandal ruined everything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by refiner(f): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hml....

Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
The babe above me though
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by krissconnect(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Haba. Since this week na marry marry marry, mek una no marry all the girls finish oo,we wey dey single go still marry biko.
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
NairalandCS:
Op How far ? Jollof go dey ? make I carry my goons enter. cheesy

No Probs. bring them come, enough go they.
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
krissconnect:
Haba. Since this week na marry marry marry, mek una no marry all the girls finish oo,we wey dey single go still marry biko.

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by AKPARAJA: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
If this guy is an uncle to a nairalander it confirms my fears that here in filled with teens who are ambitious to learn while others are here to rain abuses like APC during their campaign period in 2015
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by lilmax(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
LOCAL
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Florblu:
Why did your Uncle buy shoe for himself and Sandal for our beautiful to be Bride? undecided
And the sandal is Aba made .

But the uncle cute sha.
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Lalas247(f): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Florblu:
Can't she buy herself shoe
Chewing gum girls mtcheew
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by shinarlaura(f): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Lalas247(f): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol
Lol fed up dear grin
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Florblu(f): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Babe don't make me start with you.
Your nose ring like that of OGBANJE

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Lalas247(f): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
Florblu:

Babe don't make me start with you.
Your nose ring like that of OGBANJE
Kikikiki grin
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Ladyjumong(f): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
hehehe, yak ndi .

buh wait ooo, nko plaza kee ro
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by shinarlaura(f): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol fed up dear grin

Lol... but u re right though....... when I looked at the pix, the first thing that caught my attention was the sandals grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Lalas247(f): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... but u re right though....... when I looked at the pix, the first thing that caught my attention was the sandals grin
Same thing oh but fear of ban grin did not let me express myself
Let me just look n lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by shinarlaura(f): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Same thing oh but fear of ban grin did not let me express myself
Let me just look n lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin

If u don't see me for five days just know I ve been banned grin
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Lalas247(f): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin grin grin grin

If u don't see me for five days just know I ve been banned grin

Haha u better modify swiftly grin
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Simple and cute, I like

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
please for all you guys and ladies saying the bride to be shouldn't have put on sandals or that the sandals itself ruin the picture etc, I have a question for you. is putting on sandals now a sin or crime? because I'm seriously confuse.
if the bride to be decides to put on sandals in her pre wedding photo, how is it a crime?, that's what she wants, that's what she wants to put or is it now a crime or a taboo for someone to put on sandals again.
You can choose to put on whatsoever you wanna put on on your pre wedding photo be it high heel or sneekers or boots or rain boots or even slippers self, that's what you choose to put on. that's your choice. the bride to be choosed to put on sandals cos that what she wants, because that's the way she love it.
It pricks my heart to find out that a lady could be criticize simply because she choosed to put on sandals on her pre wedding photo, for CHRIST sake it's her pre wedding photo and her decision to do so.
If putting on sandals under any circumstances is now a taboo, you guys should better let me know or better still sandals should be ban.
I wonder if someone can not put on his or her sandals again in his or her pre wedding photos or any other circumstances in peace again.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Blecool(f): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lol. Mkpo ase aba o.. All dis nairalanders and their funny comments sha.. Hml to them
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Oyindidi(f): 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Aproko, them send you to upload their pix here?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by agbonkamen(f): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
The guy resemble lefulefu grin
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Florblu:
he dey economise
Re: A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
preciousuweh:
please for all you guys and ladies saying the bride to be shouldn't have put on sandals or that the sandals itself ruin the picture etc, I have a question for you. is putting on sandals now a sin or crime? because I'm seriously confuse.
if the bride to be decides to put on sandals in her pre wedding photo, how is it a crime?, that's what she wants, that's what she wants to put or is it now a crime or a taboo for someone to put on sandals again.
You can choose to put on whatsoever you wanna put on on your pre wedding photo be it high heel or sneekers or boots or rain boots or even slippers self, that's what you choose to put on. that's your choice. the bride to be choosed to put on sandals cos that what she wants, because that's the way she love it.
It pricks my heart to find out that a lady could be criticize simply because she choosed to put on sandals on her pre wedding photo, for CHRIST sake it's her pre wedding photo and her decision to do so.
If putting on sandals under any circumstances is now a taboo, you guys should better let me know or better still sandals should be ban.
I wonder if someone can not put on his or her sandals again in his or her pre wedding photos or any other circumstances in peace again.
but since d guy wear cover shoe d babe for also wear shoe na ...or are they not couples to be? How a guy go wear shoe and im go come dey give im babe palm slippers to wear ..in a pre wedding pixs of all places.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa State Artiste Romances Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules (Photos) / What Part Of The Body of the opposite sex Do U Admire Most And Why? See Mine. / Mention One Thing You Will Never Do Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.