Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend (3236 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
most probably something that smells sugary, soft like vanilla and chocolate or spicey ,not too flowery.the kind of scent that people can smell you from town without being like hausa perfume. budget is between 2k and 5k.
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by eezeribe(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:
most probably something that smells sugary, soft like vanilla and chocolate or spicey ,not too flowery.the kind of scent that people can smell you from town without being like hausa perfume. budget is between 2k and 5k.
OK
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by arleck: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:
seriously
i'd recomend my FART
it lasts longer than 24hrs
and its free grin

WHAT DO YOU THINK angry ?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by McBrooklyn(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2017

Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
arleck:
seriously i'd recomend my FART it lasts longer than 24hrs and its free grin
ewww. swallow it then

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by teebankz10(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
arleck:

seriously
i'd recomend my FART
it lasts longer than 24hrs
and its free grin

your fart lasts longer than 24hrs,and u thing u are a being abi
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
teebankz10:
your fart lasts longer than 24hrs abi,and u thing u are a being abi
e tire me o
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by arleck: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:
ewww. swallow it then
You never ready, to use pef be that
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by arleck: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
teebankz10:
your fart lasts longer than 24hrs,and u thing u are a being abi
No ama Beans undecided
MUMU PIKIN angry
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by teebankz10(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
arleck:

No ama Beans undecided
MUMU PIKIN angry
even if u are rice,na your problem be that,didirin somebody lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by Victornezzar: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Use Jennifer Lopez deodorant
it smells nice but expensive tho
Lasts for 2days...d original one

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hey...

Try Elizeth Arden - white tea cheesy

It smells so good... So 100 ml is R500

It really lasts on your clothes... Pillows ... When u enter the room . It will make u unforgettable

Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
arleck:

You never ready, to use pef be that
see ehn, all those ones that smell like flowers irritate the hell out of me (cos i am allergic) especially those with rose, lavender and some other plants. immediately i sniff them i begin to sneeze not to talk of spraying. i usually use either vanilla perfumes or male perfumes and need a change
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by FitnessDoctor: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I dont know a lot about female perfumes, but i remember some years back i sprayed a female perfume to school. The perfume smells so good that a girl left her seat to sit with me (she later told me). The name of the perfume is dancer and it might cost around 1k to 1.5k, I dont know how long it lasts but the smell is something else.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yellowdayzee:
Hey...

Try Elizeth Arden - white tea cheesy

It smells so good... So 100 ml is R500

It really lasts on your clothes... Pillows ... When u enter the room . It will make u unforgettable

Thank me later
thanks, really appreciate
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by arleck: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
teebankz10:
even if u are rice,na your problem be that,didirin somebody lipsrsealed
Guy lock up jorh!
No come here they open mouth like kettle
oponu! undecided
A$$ LICKER
PU$$@Y niggaahh

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by teebankz10(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
arleck:

Guy lock up jorh!
No come here they open mouth like kettle
oponu! undecided
A$$ LICKER
PU$$@Y niggaahh
f*ck boi,come and exchange words with me when you start paying my bills kisscyber mor*n
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
I dont know a lot about female perfumes, but i remember some years back i sprayed a female perfume to school. The perfume smells so good that a girl left her seat to sit with me (she later told me). The name of the perfume is dancer and it might cost around 1k to 1.5k, I dont know how long it lasts but the smell is something else.
this happened only once right? cos not many guys spray female perfumes
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
those mumu up there tho grin
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by arleck: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:
see ehn, all those ones that smell like flowers irritate the hell out of me (cos i am allergic) especially those with rose, lavender and some other plants. immediately i sniff them i begin to sneeze not to talk of spraying. i usually use either vanilla perfumes or male perfumes and need a change
Then go for "HUG"
the pef smells good,
i use it as well.
it scents like hot steamy something though
Dont Spray while putting on the dress
spray on the dress without putting it on
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by FitnessDoctor: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:
this happened only once right? cos not many guys spray female perfumes
I dont your question.
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by arleck: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
teebankz10:
f*ck boi,come and exchange words with me when you start paying my bills kisscyber mor*n
I No fit dey argue with idiot like you, angry
Make i go Smoke My Egbo Jare grin

have been on a dulling since mawin cheesy
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
I dont your question.
going to school wearing a girl's perfume
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by minexpo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
cooltry raid...it will last 4 a month
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by FitnessDoctor: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:
going to school wearing a girl's perfume

I don't know if it happened only once or twice (I think it happened three times)... All I remember is that the perfume smells so good and it lasts...

There you have it
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
You think men are ants? You want to attract him with sugary, flowery, chocolatey, vanilla smell. Yeye. Learn to have a proper bath, you'll notice the difference.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:

What is the name of vanilla perfume,I have been trying to get one for a while now
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 13, 2017
segunernes:

What is the name of vanilla perfume,I have been trying to get one for a while now
body fantasies signature vanilla body spray
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 13, 2017
ScotFree:
You think men are ants? You want to attract him with sugary, flowery, chocolatey, vanilla smell. Yeye. Learn to have a proper bath, you'll notice the difference.
oga, please go and acquire sense. if you have nothing useful to contribute then pls do not type. it is not by force
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 13, 2017
ScotFree:
oga, please go and acquire sense. if you have nothing useful to contribute then pls do not type. it is not by force

FYI, the perfume is not to attract men, but for my personal pleasure and yes men love those kind of scents on women.
Re: Ladies Please which Long Lasting Perfume (lasts > 24hr ) Would You Recommend by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 13, 2017
minexpo:
cooltry raid...it will last 4 a month
so that is why women are running from you. change your ‘raid' perfume my brother

(1) (Reply)

Is This Another Fashion Style For Ladies? / Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That / A Lady With Massive Bo-obs Attempts To Break The Internet As She Them Off (PICX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.