Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At (16059 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by SteveOfu: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2019
Moe
@Mochievous
I’m going on a break but it just occurred to me to do this. Ladies, please share your stories of rejection from a guy you shot your shoot at. Until we as women begin to normalise rejection, we will forever be reluctant to go after what we really want. I’ll start.

So there was this guy I liked, we went out a few times and in my head we had a connection. Anyway one day, after what I thought was a great evening, I go “can I kiss you?” And he goes “oh shit. I’m so sorry if I gave the wrong impression, I just really like talking to you.”

Some people are sending me DMs on this. I’ll respond to as many as I can but I’m not going to share them here. The post was clear for a reason. To bring rejection out in the open and start to normalise it. So if you have stories, please share em here yourself.

Let me share mine
So we both agreed it was just bangs, but I started catching feelings, went to his place and told him "I know we agreed it was just for fun, but I kinda like you " he said "I know, I sensed it, but I don't like you like that yet". We banged and I left and travelled the next day.

Told a man I loved him and he told me I stressed his life so that ship sailed a long time ago. Hung up on me.
Another said there’s no future in it.

One laughed and said, “if only you were lightskinned”.

Gathered my L and decided to save my shots. To Jesus be my glory tbh.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 29, 2019
Was match made with a dude, great conversation but no asking out, I bit the bullet and asked, he says he is crushing on someone else in his office, I said nice, go ask her out, he did and was blown off too. I smiled "karma". But we still have great conversations. I still shoot oo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Texman21: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2019
LillyVal:
Was match made with a dude, great conversation but no asking out, I bit the bullet and asked, he says he is crushing on someone else in his office, I said nice, go ask her out, he did and was blown off too. I smiled "karma". But we still have great conversations. I still shoot oo
which karma are you sure you didnt take his go village

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by happybee: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2019
Here to catch bullets...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by 2dice01: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2019
let the lies keep rolling grin
We love it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2019
y do u tink so
2dice01:
let the lies keep rolling grin

We love it
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by catwalq(f): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2019
Here to learn

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by 2dice01: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2019
LillyVal:
y do u tink so

Human love you to lie to them than say the Truth

lmao how does it feel when you shoot the shot with a No answer?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by SaucyBenks(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2019
Ladies catch feelings a lot when it's just friends with benefits.... Especially, when the sex is great.

If I see you catching feelings, I'll start becoming unavailable and only available when I need to swim in that warm creamy spot.

Can't be catching feelings when I have a main chick please tongue

15 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2019
shocked shocked
SaucyBenks:
Ladies catch feelings a lot when it's just friends with benefits.... Especially, when the sex is great.

If I see you catching feelings, I'll start becoming unavailable and only available when I need to swim in that warm creamy spot.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2019
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
catwalq:
Here to learn
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by SaucyBenks(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2019
LillyVal:
shocked shocked
don't let your eye burse ooo grin
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by DaBogu: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2019
Reminds me of when I was hanging out with this guy for a while, we were so cool that he would get me lunch when I least expect, on my free days, he would take me to the movies and all. We connected on a whole different level. Everyone around me thought he was “the one” but Oga now said, “ahh, I had no idea I was leading you on, I just felt you were my gee, I’m not ready for anything serious ”, gee kee you dia. I wanted to die. I lost appetite totally, was so broken. Guy dropped me off, on my way sef I off wig, what’s the point of looking fine

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by damtan(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2019
SaucyBenks:

You just hit the nail on its head. That's exactly how it is

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by luvyaself95(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2019
DaBogu:
Reminds me of when I was hanging out with this guy for a while, we were so cool that he would get me lunch when I least expect, on my free days, he would take me to the movies and all. We connected on a whole different level. Everyone around me thought he was “the one” but Oga now said, “ahh, I had no idea I was leading you on, I just felt you were my gee, I’m not ready for anything serious ”, gee kee you dia. I wanted to die. I lost appetite totally, was so broken. Guy dropped me off, on my way sef I off wig, what’s the point of looking fine
so what the point of looking fine.
lol...

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by nuelsam: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2019
DaBogu:
u off wig kwa

21 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by catwalq(f): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
LillyVal:
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE

I don't have any ma'am. I've never been interested.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by ADRIAN88(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
THE DEVIL RIGHT NOW:

"Alright my queens... Let the lies roll".

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
I don't shoot, I'm not a hunter. tongue

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Ashiruhabeeb(m): 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
I no say I be guy but lemme share mine. There was this hot chick we were clicking together she can bang the daylight out of someone.

After one hot round of sex one evening
She: what are we?
Me: we are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator

Abeg who Sabi how much them dey sell new wheelchair now. The one wey I dey use don spoil and na gift o

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
DaBogu:
Ahahahah grin grin . your last sentence. grin grin

Number 1 rule: Never conclude for a guy. Let him ask through words and not actions.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ashiruhabeeb:
I no say I be guy but lemme share mine. There was this hot chick we were clicking together she can bang the daylight out of someone.

After one hot round of sex one evening
She: what are we?
Me: we are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator

Abeg who Sabi how much them dey sell new wheelchair now. The one wey I dey use don spoil and na gift o
stale....

24 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
You slide grin grin grin
MariaLavina:
I don't shoot, I'm not a hunter. tongue
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
wink
catwalq:

I don't have any ma'am. I've never been interested.
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
tongue
SaucyBenks:
don't let your eye burse ooo grin
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
LillyVal:
You slide grin grin grin
Slide kwa?

My own case is different grin grin grin . I get close, form a bond and withdraw. if he comes searching, good if he doesn't I move. I hardly catch feelings sha. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
MariaLavina:
Slide kwa?

My own case is different grin grin grin . I get close, form a bond and withdraw. if he comes searching, good if he doesn't I move. I hardly catch feelings sha. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by rex444(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
So our babes do ask guys out? Wonderful....don't shy out y'all let's make it fun ....oya spill d bin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by carter009(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2019

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
rex444:
So our babes do ask guys out? Wonderful....don't shy out y'all let's make it fun ....oya spill d bin

They do, a lot of them.

My former workplace, a girl kept giving me greenlight. I didn't really like her. So at then end, i obliged & just wanted to chop and move immediately as her ass was quite big.

Then when i found that she was a virgin, i just felt it would too wicked for me to just chop & move as it would mess up her future dating life. I rather not chop at all.

Na so i just free the girl oh. She felt bad Lmao. She didnt know i did her a favor.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Onyenna(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
SteveOfu:
Moe
@Mochievous
I’m going on a break but it just occurred to me to do this. Ladies, please share your stories of rejection from a guy you shot your shoot at. Until we as women begin to normalise rejection, we will forever be reluctant to go after what we really want. I’ll start.

So there was this guy I liked, we went out a few times and in my head we had a connection. Anyway one day, after what I thought was a great evening, I go “can I kiss you?” And he goes “oh shit. I’m so sorry if I gave the wrong impression, I just really like talking to you.”

Some people are sending me DMs on this. I’ll respond to as many as I can but I’m not going to share them here. The post was clear for a reason. To bring rejection out in the open and start to normalise it. So if you have stories, please share em here yourself.

Let me share mine
So we both agreed it was just bangs, but I started catching feelings, went to his place and told him "I know we agreed it was just for fun, but I kinda like you " he said "I know, I sensed it, but I don't like you like that yet". We banged and I left and travelled the next day.

Told a man I loved him and he told me I stressed his life so that ship sailed a long time ago. Hung up on me.
Another said there’s no future in it.

One laughed and said, “if only you were lightskinned”.

Gathered my L and decided to save my shots. To Jesus be my glory tbh.

This just reminded me of something....

The day I turned down by a pretty girl cos i was dark! Damn....

Anyways..... Let's hear from the ladies....

*spreads mat... Opens vodka*......

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by rex444(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

They do, a lot of them.

My former workplace, a girl kept giving me greenlight. I didn't really like her. So at then end, i obliged & just wanted to chop and move immediately as her ass was quite big.

Then when i found that she was a virgin, i just felt it would too wicked for me to just chop & move as it would mess up her future dating life. I rather not chop at all.

Na so i just free the girl oh. She felt bad Lmao. She didnt know i did her a favor.
wonderful.....still sounds like finding water in d desert to me

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! / Who's Your Nairaland Crush. / Having A Baby For A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.