Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (42077 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Cayon(f): 2:42am On Nov 11, 2008
i have great respect for Jehovah witnesses for their strength, courage and determination to spread the word of God. Why? You can slammed your door in their face 10 times - you bet your sweet life they are going to come back. And all i can do is take their brochure and read it.

Peace
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by powr: 3:01am On Nov 11, 2008
nimshi, let's say you ARE right. that jws are not the true religion. now who should i turn to for true religion? you still haven't answered that question. this is the fourth time i am asking. please be direct. who should i turn to? the mormons? the catholics? the protestants? islam? buddhism? taoism? who? atheism perhaps?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Nimshi: 5:47am On Nov 11, 2008
Chrisbenogor:
You can imagine what the rate would be like in a lawless nation like nigeria, true religion my ass.

Chris: that's it. And some people have run the math. But first, some irrefutable facts.

How many child abuse cases did Jehovah's Witnesses secretly settle in 2007 for a total of more than $60million? Ans = At least 9; some estimate up to 16 (considering gag orders, some victims have refused to speak)

The problem? Jehovah's Witnesses allow known pedophiles to go from house to house, knocking from door to door. The situation is so bad that only the "elders" in a given congregation (or church) would know the identity of such pedophiles; the rest of the members are not informed of the sexual predatory nature of the pedophile member. Here we see an equality: while the elder could adequately protect his family, other members do nor have the vital information. This is partly why a Jehovah's Witness could continue to prey on children within the same congregation for several years.

The situation is worse for people not Jehovah's Witnesses: when a fellow knocks on your door, how do you know he is not a pedophile? He may be nice, he may appear clear and friendly, with a bag and bible and all the Jehovah's Witness paraphernalia, but, how are you sure he is not a predator? This is why Jehovah's Witnesses endanger the community. they have a list of about 24,000 members who have been recognised as sexual predators of children; the list is not open.

Let's do the math: there are about 6 million JWs; with about 1 million in the United states. The Jehovah's Witness pedophile list has (as of about 2 years ago), 24,000 names. This works out to 1 sexual predator for every 42 Jehovah's Witnesses there are. In Nigeria, there are about 300,000 Jehovah's Witnesses; this works out to about 7,200 sexual predators who are Jehovah's Witnesses within the borders of Nigeria; if we apply a reducing factor of 50%, that still works out to more than 3,500 sexual predators who are Jehovah's Witnesses who keep knocking on doors within Nigeria. (This calculation is based on averages, with all the inherent faults; yet, those are the numbers).

3,500 sexual predators with bags, knocking on the doors of unsuspecting families.

Yet, we have a fellow here asking why they're not the one and only true Christian religion? Where's your sense of what's right??

This is a religion with dangerous policies. Here's an additional link:

http://news.iskcon.com/jehovahs_witnesses_settle_sexual_abuse_cases

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:32am On Nov 11, 2008
You know I often say most people never really know how disgusting and gross child abuse is. They do not understand how psychologically difficult it is for the child to come out even when he or she is free to do so, how much the children are haunted for a very long time in their lives well into their adult hood.
So until that girl is their sister, or until they get married to her, or the boy who was sodomized turns out to be their brother or they get married to him they never really know. We all know lions are fierce and vicious, but I bet you only those who have tackled one know just how fierce it is. Until most people come up close to this hydra headed monster they never really know how someone's life can be totally destroyed at such a tender age.
How do you call a religion that not only defends but leaves these people in their positions true.
@cayon
Walking from door to door shows just how programmed they are I put up a piece on the "who can answer this" thread while we were trying to save a would be convert, go there look at their methods and you will see how one can sink into a mode of knocking doors down and totally enjoy it.
TRUE RELIGION MY ASS!!!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Nimshi: 4:51am On Nov 22, 2008
More TV reports on Jehovah's Witnesses and Child abuse

If you live in the areas mentioned, or know anyone with kids who does, you'll do very well to inform them.

If you have Jehovah's Witnesses at your door and you do want to let them into your home and you do have kids around and/or in the neighbourhood, be sure to ask first if the JW at your door has abused any children. It's your decision to believe any answers your recieve. But be aware of the danger.

Nashville:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlRHaO0y4ro

Take a look at this too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2eH2C9dgxQ&feature=related

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Nimshi: 6:10am On Dec 21, 2008
Recent news report: December 2008

JW Pedophilia/abuse in Germany

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2188229/jehovahs_witnesses_abused_child_in_germany/
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Kuns: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2008
Who do Jehovah witness people witness tooo? Do they witness to Jehovah?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2009
Resurrected by me grin grin ;Dz
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by SoWhat77(f): 1:33am On Jul 28, 2009
LOL Thanx, While I understand you are against the witnesses I am fine with that. God did not make us robots. However I will continue to preach anywhere and to anyone I can becuase I believe that I found the truth. It is not the truth of man but true understanding of the bible and the truth about our heavenly father. Almost everyone who posts and says they know what JW's believe have NO clue.

I will continue to preach and even though the bad comments hurt sometimes I will continue to stand tall for Jehovah becuase it is him that is hurt the most by the misleading of the nations.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by SoWhat77(f): 1:48am On Jul 28, 2009
Child abuse is everywhere. It is a discusting act that Jehovah hates, especially becuase of the inocence of children. However no human on this earth is perfect and sick people can show up everywhere. If there are pedopholes in the JW organization then no matter what, Jehovah sees it and will eventually bring the matter to light. As a whole JW's do not condone such acts and if one was found in the organization practicing this atrocity then they would be rejected until they were truly repentant of their sin and did not act on it anymore.

It is shocking that some come on this board to post such stupidity regarding witnesses. I nor anyone else I have ever known has ever used the door to door activity to abuse children. This is a discusting lie. However I am used to such lies being told against our religion and at this point can only expect more and more lies and persecution as the end of this system of things draws to a close.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2009
SoWhat77:

Child abuse is everywhere. It is a discusting act that Jehovah hates, especially becuase of the inocence of children. However no human on this earth is perfect and sick people can show up everywhere. If there are pedopholes in the JW organization then no matter what, Jehovah sees it and will eventually bring the matter to light. As a whole JW's do not condone such acts and if one was found in the organization practicing this atrocity then they would be rejected until they were truly repentant of their sin and did not act on it anymore.

It is shocking that some come on this board to post such stupidity regarding witnesses. I nor anyone else I have ever known has ever used the door to door activity to abuse children. This is a discusting lie. However I am used to such lies being told against our religion and at this point can only expect more and more lies and persecution as the end of this system of things draws to a close.
I am pretty sure you did not take the pains to go through both threads I resurrected, so before you go on it might do you good to fully understand the position of things.
We are fully aware that child predators are everywhere, what no one is happy about is the fact that it is being covered up, if an elder abuses a child how will anyone know? We should wait for God to bring the matter to light?
Did you watch the videos that were posted on the pages of this thread? You guys have got a big problem and your dogmatic methods do not help at all.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by SoWhat77(f): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2009
As i said before my argument is not with anyone on this board. have a nice day
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by SoWhat77(f): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2009
We as humans are not robots, we can choose to believe what we wish and ignore the rest, however as I said before when it comes to answering questions people may have about the bible as well as legit questions about Jehovah's Witneses then I will answer. I cannot speak on what all witnesses are doing just as they could not speak on what I was doing when I decided to live my life away from the organization some years ago. No one is perfect and everyone desrves a chance to prove who they are regardless of what they did in their past. Jesus set that example when he told the wrongdoer who was dying next to him "you will b with me in paradise". If I cant rely on God who is all seeing and knowing and good then who can I rely on?

Jesus died basically being called a criminal even though he was the only rightous and perfect man walking the earth. While I am not perfect nor rightous by folowing in his footsteps I cannot expect any less and therefore will not expect poeple to understand my faith.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2009
SoWhat77:

We as humans are not robots, we can choose to believe what we wish and ignore the rest, however as I said before when it comes to answering questions people may have about the bible as well as legit questions about Jehovah's Witneses then I will answer. I cannot speak on what all witnesses are doing just as they could not speak on what I was doing when I decided to live my life away from the organization some years ago. No one is perfect and everyone desrves a chance to prove who they are regardless of what they did in their past. Jesus set that example when he told the wrongdoer who was dying next to him "you will b with me in paradise". If I cant rely on God who is all seeing and knowing and good then who can I rely on?

Jesus died basically being called a criminal even though he was the only rightous and perfect man walking the earth. While I am not perfect nor rightous by folowing in his footsteps I cannot expect any less and therefore will not expect poeple to understand my faith.
Can you explain that? Are you still part of them now?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by SoWhat77(f): 12:28am On Jul 29, 2009
I grew up as a witness and when I became an adult I thought what the world had to offer was more enjoyable. Not only that, I decided to try other religions because I felt I had grown up in the truth so maybe there was something better out there for me. But guess what I have come back to. Not because I was brainwashed or so dogmatic in my beliefs but because I didn't find the truth anywhere else. I am not making this up to support JW's, this was my life for 10+years. I am 31 now and back where I need to be. I am not perfect, I struggle everyday to keep doing the right thing. I am not forced to go door to door but I do so because I see the suffering in the world and I want to tell others about what I have found to be the truth and to also inform them that God is loving and forgiving and wants ALL humans to be happy. Why do you think God is giving us this time to make things right. He isn't just sitting around eating popcorn enjoying the drama that the world is going through. He is patiently waiting and hoping more people will find out who he really is and what he really wants for mankind before he has to bring about his day of retribution.

So anyway I hope that was enough explanation.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:31am On Jul 29, 2009
Quick question, say a person is sexually abused in a study group what are the guidelines and procedures. Who do you report to first?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by SoWhat77(f): 2:21am On Jul 29, 2009
I would report the incident to the Elders of the congregation and to the police. We believe render Cesar's things to Cesar and Gods things to God. Elders oversee the congregation but we still believe in obeying the law set forth and child abuse and molestation is against the law. The Elders would not cover up such a crime and certainly if the brother or sister was convicted of such a crime then they would not be able to associate with ones in the congregation unless it was shown "over time" that they had repented. Even still we are warned through many JW articles on the subject to keep a watchfull eye on our children and not place them in danger, and the same rule would apply with a member of the congregation. Just attending a meeting with someone accused or convicted would not be putting the child in danger, however allowing the child to be alone with such one would be. We would NOT be frowned upon nor chastised for not allowing our children to be alone or unsupervised with such ones and from the council of the article it would still be wise to keep a watchfull eye on the person as well as discuss the subject of abuse with our children to keep them informed of what to watch out for.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Bobbyaf(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2009
@ Sowhat77

You said you have come back to the true organization after having been into the world and have examined other persuasions. Did you take the time to examine all of them in all fairness?

If the organization was Jehovah's true and only, then why has the organization changed so many of its initial doctrines, if those doctrines were bible-based from day one? Can truth change? Is it one thing today, and another thing tomorrow?

Why would God allow His true organization to hold on to so many errors for so long before there was a need to see those doctrines in a new light? Let me supply you an example,

1918 "Therefore we may confidently expect that 1925 will mark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the faithful prophets of old, particularly those named by the Apostle in Hebrews 11, to the condition of human perfection," (Millions Now Living Will Never Die, p. 89).

When the year 1925 came listen to how one author penned these words, "The year 1925 is here. With great expectation Christians have looked forward to this year. Many have confidently expected that all members of the body of Christ will be changed to heavenly glory during this year. This may be accomplished. It may not be. In his own due time God will accomplish his purposes concerning his people. Christians should not be so deeply concerned about what may transpire this year," (Watchtower, Jan. 1, 1925, p. 3).

grin grin grin

And you expect us to see through your gimmicks in this thread. That is just one of many failed predictions. Do you still believe that God will bring into disrepute His name and character by allowing His chosen to make such horrific blunders?

One of the true signs of a true prophet is that every prediction that is made must come true. The bible says if it doesn't he is a false prophet. "If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him." Deut. 18:22
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by SoWhat77(f): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2009
First we are not prophets nor have we ever claimed to be prophets. We have only ever claimed to be bible students. As bible students there is always room for error but once that error is found we make the needed changes. Jehovah's Witnesses once celebrated many of the holidays of the world however over time we came to learn that many of these holidays were pagan in origin and we stopped partaking in them. The paragraph that you quoted was another example of an error that was made. At one time bible students believed that they knew the date of Jehovah's great day but later with deeper understanding of scripture this mindset was changed.

As a medical student you are learning to master the art of medicine, then once you have become a MD someone may say you have finally mastered the art. However even once doctors have so called "mastered" their profession they must still continue learning. They have to continue their research, they must continue going to teaching seminars and learning new technique. It is the same with us. We never stop learning and if we later discover something we thought was correct before was not we do not shamefully try to hide the discovery and continue practicing it out of pride and arrogance, we make the needed changes.

But I am not going to continue arguing my faith with you or anyone else. If you were really that interested in finding out the truth about JW's you would open mindedly ask for the answers not use information from Google or from half heartedly reading one of our publications so that you may try to slander JW's without knowing all the facts. If anyone on this board wants to ask questions about Gods word the bible so that we may discuss it together then I will answer, but I will no longer engage anyone that wants to put down, argue against, and slander my faith. Take care
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2009
SoWhat77:

First we are not prophets nor have we ever claimed to be prophets. We have only ever claimed to be bible students. As bible students there is always room for error but once that error is found we make the needed changes. Jehovah's Witnesses once celebrated many of the holidays of the world however over time we came to learn that many of these holidays were pagan in origin and we stopped partaking in them. The paragraph that you quoted was another example of an error that was made. At one time bible students believed that they knew the date of Jehovah's great day but later with deeper understanding of scripture this mindset was changed.

As a medical student you are learning to master the art of medicine, then once you have become a MD someone may say you have finally mastered the art. However even once doctors have so called "mastered" their profession they must still continue learning. They have to continue their research, they must continue going to teaching seminars and learning new technique. It is the same with us. We never stop learning and if we later discover something we thought was correct before was not we do not shamefully try to hide the discovery and continue practicing it out of pride and arrogance, we make the needed changes.

But I am not going to continue arguing my faith with you or anyone else. If you were really that interested in finding out the truth about JW's you would open mindedly ask for the answers not use information from Google or from half heartedly reading one of our publications so that you may try to slander JW's without knowing all the facts. If anyone on this board wants to ask questions about Gods word the bible so that we may discuss it together then I will answer, but I will no longer engage anyone that wants to put down, argue against, and slander my faith. Take care

Even as "bible students" there is NO ROOM for false prophecy!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Ndipe(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2009
Yet, you guys keep denying that Jesus Christ is actually God despite verified claims in the Holy Bible that He and God the Father are One.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by SoWhat77(f): 12:30am On Jul 30, 2009
Ok thats why most Christian religions still participate in the celebration of Christmas while they very well know it's origin is Pagan. Is that not a error?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Ndipe(m): 12:36am On Jul 30, 2009
Colossians 2:16-23 (New International Version)

16Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians%202:16-23
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by SoWhat77(f): 12:45am On Jul 30, 2009
We have never claimed to prophecy. We are bible students who preach about the truths we have learned in the bible.

Our doctrines have never changed. Certain things we were allowed to do before have been modified after learning that it went against the bible  (certain holidays, smoking) however those would not be considered doctrines.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by SoWhat77(f): 12:55am On Jul 30, 2009
Christmas is not a Christian religious festival it is a pagan one http://www.essortment.com/all/christmaspagan_rece.htm

Luke 4:8 Jesus said to them It is written It it is God you must worship and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by SoWhat77(f): 12:58am On Jul 30, 2009
Please copy and paste the link then read it before you reply. This is NOT from a Jehovah witness website but from one of the numerous sources on the internet that know Christmas has nothing to do with Christ or Christianity.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Ndipe(m): 1:02am On Jul 30, 2009
When I celebrate Christmas, it is to thank God for His Mercies in sending Jesus Christ to die for my sins on the Cross. I have read that it has pagan regions, but that's not what I celebrate.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by SoWhat77(f): 1:29am On Jul 30, 2009
It wonderful that you have such a great appreciation for Jehovah and Jesus's sacrifice. In the bible though it warns us to seperate ourselves from things that are unclean at 2 Corinthians 6:14-18 " What fellowship do rightous and lawlessness have? Or what sharing does light have with darkness? Further what harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what portion does a faithful person have with an unbeliever? And what agreement does Gods temple have with idols? Therefore GET OUT from among them and seperate yourselves says Jehovah, and quit touching the unclean thing; and I will take you in and you will be sons and duaghters to me says Jehovah the almighty.

So see,even though your intentions are very admirable the bible warns us to stay away from things that have to do with false worship. Just somthing to think about.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Ndipe(m): 1:33am On Jul 30, 2009
When I celebrate Christmas, I am thanking God for sending Jesus Christ to die for my sins to reconcile me to Him. I am not partaking in any pagan rituals or activities, and honestly, there is really no verse in the Holy Bible that forbids or mandates the celebration of Christmas.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Bobbyaf(m): 4:51am On Jul 30, 2009
First we are not prophets nor have we ever claimed to be prophets. We have only ever claimed to be bible students.

Its either you have selective memory, or you don't have a historical knowledge of your organization. You insist that no claim was made but how about these words coming from your organization:

"So, does Jehovah have a prophet to help them, to warn them of dangers and to declare things to come? These questions can be answered in the affirmative. Who is this prophet? , This 'prophet' was not one man, but was a body of men and women. It was the small group of footstep followers of Jesus Christ, known at that time as International Bible Students. Today they are known as Jehovah's Christian witnesses."
Watchtower 4/1/72, p 197

As bible students there is always room for error but once that error is found we make the needed changes.

I agree but not from an organizational level. Secondly, the fact that such errors were not discovered sooner, some of which persisted in the organization for years upon years, suggests strongly, that God could not have been leading such an organization. Don't forget that your organization claimed to have gotten the authority from God Himself. Think about the implications for awhile. Your claim to be the only true organization has never changed, yet you're saying that errors as grave as the ones highlighted were allowed to linger in the movement for long periods of time, and the only time the need came up to revise such doctrines were only so due to the obvious failures of the specific prophecies.

Why couldn't someone save the day? Why weren't there checks and balances? Why wait after a failed prophecy to now argue that there is room for improvement? Have you personally upon studying the word ever saw a situation in which either the prophets failed, or the apostles failed in what was delivered to them? This is the formula, if the prophecy failed, then the prophet failed, worse yet if the claim of being a prophet was made.

Jehovah's Witnesses once celebrated many of the holidays of the world however over time we came to learn that many of these holidays were pagan in origin and we stopped partaking in them. The paragraph that you quoted was another example of an error that was made. At one time bible students believed that they knew the date of Jehovah's great day but later with deeper understanding of scripture this mindset was changed.

I appreciate that honesty on their part, but when you people presently behave as if you have accurate knowledge, as you often times say, then its experiences like these that come back to haunt you. Why do you think that persons in general find your organization so repugnant? Its not because we hate you as a people. Its because we see the effort on your part to be exclusive. It is a known fact that JWs tend to separate themselves, even in situations that have nothing to do with religion. When I was at university I used to invite some to religious meetings, and not once did any JW student turn up, yet they were always expecting you to turn up at theirs. grin

As a medical student you are learning to master the art of medicine, then once you have become a MD someone may say you have finally mastered the art. However even once doctors have so called "mastered" their profession they must still continue learning.

No one in their rightful mind can gainsay your point, but unfortunately, that is not the point. The real substantive point being made is that truth cannot be altered. If you make a claim that you have truth, then how can truth turn out to be error? Truth cannot change! God's truth cannot be altered, hence the problem lies with the one who claims to possess the truth, yet doesn't.

But I am not going to continue arguing my faith with you or anyone else.

I don't blame you at all. I am not sure you are able to argue your points well enough to convince the fora otherwise.

My suggestion is to personally study God's words for yourself, as the noble Thessanolicans did, after having heard Paul expound the scriptures went and made sure that what he said matched up with scriptures.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by slimfine(f): 4:57am On Jul 30, 2009
I have been studying with the JW for some time now and many things make sense but I hate the fact the I must have to agree with all the things they teach. Is like if you disagree, then you are of the world! My birthday is special to me and I hate that I have to give that up. I started celebrating my brithday again cos I did not see anything wrong with it. Christimas, yeah I could see the point in not celebrating it and I can also see the point of celebrating still. And I hate the many people are asking me when am gonna get babtized. overall, they are nice people and so are the many people in other religion.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Bobbyaf(m): 5:11am On Jul 30, 2009
@ slimfine

I have been studying with the JW for some time now and many things make sense but I hate the fact the I must have to agree with all the things they teach. Is like if you disagree, then you are of the world! My birthday is special to me and I hate that I have to give that up. I started celebrating my brithday again cos I did not see anything wrong with it. Christimas, yeah I could see the point in not celebrating it and I can also see the point of celebrating still. And I hate the many people are asking me when am gonna get babtized. overall, they are nice people and so are the many people in other religion.

JWs are extremely technical people as much as they seem to be nice. They are nice until you get on their wrong side. I have known quite a few who left the organization because of how they were treated. Even family members would pass their own on the street and not say hello. Its that serious.

They will deny that truth all they want, but the truth is the truth,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" / Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.