Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Reasons Why You Can’t Stick With One Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Can’t Stick With One Man (1476 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Can’t Stick With One Man by Convos: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Recently, I have noticed that a lot of girls seem to check in and out of relationships like it’s a game of chess while some others just go ahead and double date. They often say ‘I have a school boyfriend’, ‘house boyfriend’ and ‘serious boyfriend’. So I sat down to think critically about the reason(s) why a young girl might not want to stick with one man. After my critical thinking and research, I realized the following are some of the reasons:

You have too many guys with almost the same qualities asking you out at the same time and you lack the ability to say NO.
You are so physically attractive that almost every guy you come across wants something more than just a friendship with you….making you a ‘hot cake’
You solemnly believe in and abide by the mantra “Do not put all your eggs in one basket”
You are greedy and want to eat your cake and have it.
Although many people would think the fourth reason is the main one, I believe the first reason above is the one most commonly practiced by girls with honest intentions. The word ‘NO’ is not an offensive word; it is a word that...

CONTINUE READING HERE... http://thenakedconvos.com/cant-stick-one-man/
Re: Reasons Why You Can’t Stick With One Man by Convos: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Reasons Why You Can’t Stick With One Man by Convos: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Reasons Why You Can’t Stick With One Man by Convos: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: Reasons Why You Can’t Stick With One Man by Convos: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read...
Re: Reasons Why You Can’t Stick With One Man by Augustap(f): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Super Story especially for 1&2. As for 3&4 dts a super story with small letters. The summary of your epistle is dt the person is a CHEAT
Re: Reasons Why You Can’t Stick With One Man by Convos: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue
Re: Reasons Why You Can’t Stick With One Man by Convos: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Read..
Re: Reasons Why You Can’t Stick With One Man by Convos: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Dream Of Becoming As A Child? And Have You Achieved It? / Video: Tattoo Stylist Leaks Video Of Girl Who Came To Make Vag!na Tattoo / Twitter Lady Look For Boyfriend To Rent For Family Get Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.