Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” (1458 Views)

When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by Faithola(f): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Dear FOB,
I don't want to bore you with my story but I need advice.
I met my boyfriend last year when I volunteered in a program which was meant for youths.

As a master degree holder then, I wasn't a speaker at the function, so I decided to serve as an usher. When the event started I noticed him, when he stood up to give his speech cus he was a speaker at the event and I said wow. I crushed on him immediately, I wanted him for myself.

When he was about leaving after the whole show I walked toward the aisle to where he was standing cus he was discussing with the organiser who happened to be my friend. I signaled my friend that I was leaving cus I had a meeting with my client later in the evening.

When I passed Bobo no gree look, so I left. I got home freshened up and forgot about the dude cus my ego was already out, after my attempt.

Few days later my friend told me someone wants my number, described him and in my mind I was like heeeeeeey. We connected after a week, when he finally called we talked. Met a few times, became friends and finally he asked me out and I said yes. We started dating. It was blissful at first, I noticed he was nonchalant about emotional stuffs but I overlooked it. 8months into our relationship, I can't bear it again. He make sure I am OK financially. I have never had a man that supports me financially like he does, even though i earn a fat salary.

But that's not all I want. He doesn't have time to hear me out, rarely calls, have lots of female friends but I can't say he is cheating, I need his care, time and attention. I miss certain things I need not money. Sometimes I feel shy telling people I'm in a relationship. I don't know what to do.
I feel I should walk away?

I need your advice.

My advice is very simple
I can't tell you categorically what to do cus I'm not you, I can't compare my shoes to yours.

I will advice you make out time, sit down and talk to him in the most mildest way. Remember communication is one of the vital tools needed in a relationship. Open up on how you feel, watch his reactions and make your decisions from the way he reacts, remember to be mild, don't run your mouth.

Thanks for sharing, wish you the best with it.

Read more[url][http://www.faithola.com/search/label/FOB%20Diary?&max-results=20&m=1]
Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by greatnaija01: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
YOUR POST CONTAINS both the issue and the solution.... WHEN YOU ARE COPYING FROM A SITE YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL TO POST ONLY THE PROBLEM. Your thread has its solution already.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by Faithola(f): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
YOUR POST CONTAINS both the issue and the solution.... WHEN YOU ARE COPYING FROM A SITE YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL TO POST ONLY THE PROBLEM. Your thread has its solution already.
I did not copy from a site. It's my blog and that's my opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion which means u can advise her too
Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
Faithola:
I did not copy from a site. It's my blog and that's my opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion which means u can advise her too
why did u Crush on him the first time you saw him ? u be hoe ?

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by yrex01(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
girls shaaa. u care 2 much dey tag u weak ass careless tag something else !! #obey Ebenezer z ryt

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by Faithola(f): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
beardlessdude:
why did u Crush on him the first time you saw him ? u be hoe ?
Crushing on a guy for the first time doesn't make her a hoe? Guys that crush on a gal when they see her for the first time should be called what?
Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by Blackhawk01: 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
Side chic ehhhh cry

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by STILESGANG: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
The guy is giving you money?.isn't that what you silly naija girls want?.And yet you are complaining.You lots are just confused and don't really know what you want undecided
Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by Marshalxv(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
She should open her mouth and talk to the guy about it same way she opens her legs for him.

I'm out!
Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by thelostchronicl: 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
You would've quit that relationship, if not for the fact that he he's supporting you financially
Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by Faithola(f): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
STILESGANG:
The guy is giving you money?.isn't that what you silly naija girls want?.And yet you are complaining.You lots are just confused and don't really know what you want undecided
Not every woman cares about your money.
Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by Faithola(f): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Side chic ehhhh cry
Sarafa wat happened to side chick sisterly?
Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by Blackhawk01: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
Faithola:

Sarafa wat happened to side chick sisterly?

Sarafa? cheesy cheesy

Sisterly, darriz who you're... embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Faithola:

Crushing on a guy for the first time doesn't make her a hoe? Guys that crush on a gal when they see her for the first time should be called what?

Shovel

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by Faithola(f): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
ScotFree:

Shovel
So u have been a shovel b4? Lol
Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Faithola:

So u have been a shovel b4? Lol

And where's the girl i crushed on at first sight? You? Who? grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by Faithola(f): 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
ScotFree:

And where's the girl i crushed on at first sight? You? Who? grin
Lol hunku it's a question
Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by Rhemy2013(f): 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
greatnaija01:

Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by waywardpikin: 12:29am On Nov 28, 2017
To me sha, acknowledging these emotional stuffs you're talking about is the gateway to drama. He knows this, and that is why he doesn't engage. The truth is he probably doesn't love you yet, but he will and he must! He neva see anytin. You can thaw his frozen heart by showing him just how awesome you are, that's if you think he's worth it.

Some men don't fall in love with their girlfriends until like the 8th month of dating. That is when he wakes up one morning and stares at her and goes like 'Oh shít! I swear I'm fûcking in love with this skele'. And the relationship dynamics change. And the power transfers to the woman. And then the woman begins to wonder what she even really saw in him anyway. In which case the man is screwed.

You can drag him into this bottomless pit of despair. Plan A - Use your feminine wiles. Plan B - Use juju.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by Augustap(f): 6:08am On Nov 28, 2017
That guy is not in love at all. I guess she serves other purposes for him

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” by Faithola(f): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2017
waywardpikin:
To me sha, acknowledging these emotional stuffs you're talking about is the gateway to drama. He knows this, and that is why he doesn't engage. The truth is he probably doesn't love you yet, but he will and he must! He neva see anytin. You can thaw his frozen heart by showing him just how awesome you are, that's if you think he's worth it.

Lols. U are so brainy

Some men don't fall in love with their girlfriends until like the 8th month of dating. That is when he wakes up one morning and stares at her and goes like 'Oh shít! I swear I'm fûcking in love with this skele'. And the relationship dynamics change. And the power transfers to the woman. And then the woman begins to wonder what she even really saw in him anyway. In which case the man is screwed.

You can drag him into this bottomless pit of despair. Plan A - Use your feminine wiles. Plan B - Use juju.

(1) (Reply)

Between A Wife And Her Husband’s Side Chick (see Their Chats) / Every Man Should Experience This In The Morning / Zodwa Wabantu Steps Out In Extreme High Slit Dress And No Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.