Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This (2494 Views)

Can We All Agree That This Olosho Girl Is Enjoying Plenty Fun / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Major Fact About Sex Dolls:Guys/Girls Do U All Agree With This? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by FitnessDoctor: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

So, I was around a bar with a friend and I overheard this conversation between a guy and a girl. I think the girl is either his sister or his girlfriend.

So the girl was complaining about his pot belly and the guy said her own is worse...

She then said "Pot belly is normal for women, but men are not supposed to have it"

So ladies, do you all reason with this, that it is okay to have belly fat since you are a woman.
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by BiafranBushBoy: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
I will leave those with pot belle to answer..
Team 6 packs
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by ojun50(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I will leave those with pot belle to answer..

Team 6 packs
u wey get pot belle packs
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by BiafranBushBoy: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
ojun50:
u wey get pot belle packs
lmao.. you wan see my 6 packs?
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by ojun50(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

no
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
gringrin
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by gbzed(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ladies with pot belly is a turn off for me
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by FitnessDoctor: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
gbzed:
Ladies with pot belly is a turn off for me

Like Nepa
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by agbonkamen(f): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Some men who have potbelly with tiny legs are very stupid because they caused their problem. If I must accept potbelly man he must be huge over his body...... For the women potbelly some are caused by childbirth cos after given birth some women will just relax. My take is Non of the above grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by dingbang(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

how far.. Abeg reply my mention immediately u see this..
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by FitnessDoctor: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
agbonkamen:
A man who have potbelly with tiny legs are very stupid because they caused their problem. If I must accept potbelly man he must be huge over his body...... For the women potbelly some are caused by childbirth cos after given birth some women will just relax. My take is Non of the above grin

Actually I don't think pot belly is caused by childbirth, but it is comes and stays because women choose to relax...
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by agbonkamen(f): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Actually I don't think pot belly is caused by childbirth, but it is comes and stays because women choose to relax...

but our grandparents never had potbelly na cos this general own is alarming o
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by gbzed(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Like Nepa

LOL
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by FitnessDoctor: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
agbonkamen:
but our grandparents never had potbelly na cos this generation own is alarming o

When you work in the farm throughout the morning and play a lot of games that require movement, there is no way pot belly will creep any inch close to you...

But even you my dear. I am 100% sure you barely exercise 5 times a week... and you love food a lot (I do too grin grin grin)...

So you see why this generation and belly fat are inseperable.. there is no need to go to the farm and they barely play games (phones take over)..

I hope you visit my blog sometime... I normally post new articles by 7am everyday

Blog: www.realfitbody.com
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by potbelly(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
agbonkamen:
Some men who have potbelly with tiny legs are very stupid because they caused their problem. If I must accept potbelly man he must be huge over his body...... For the women potbelly some are caused by childbirth cos after given birth some women will just relax. My take is Non of the above grin

wink
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by agbonkamen(f): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

When you work in the farm throughout the morning and play a lot of games that require movement, there is no way pot belly will creep any inch close to you...

But even you my dear. I am 100% sure you barely exercise 5 times a week... and you love food a lot (I do too grin grin grin)...

So you see why this generation and belly fat are inseperable.. there is no need to go to the farm and they barely play games (phones take over)..

I hope you visit my blog sometime... I normally post new articles by 7am everyday

Blog: www.realfitbody.com
OK but I really want to add weight o grin
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by FitnessDoctor: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
agbonkamen:
OK but I really want to add weight o grin

That means more food (gaining weight is quite expensive depending on body type, some people e.g me gain weight easily while other find it so hard even though they eat lot)..

There are also a lot of things involved, but since you are a lady, it will be very easy for you if you have the right body type
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by BiafranBushBoy: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
dingbang:
how far.. Abeg reply my mention immediately u see this..

howfar
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by dingbang(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

howfar
I dey... Abeg u fit help me with directions to Opebi, Ikeja? I would be coming from oshodi...
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by SamzackD(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
undecided
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by mizzytan(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
I heard it's too much of sperm in the womb that cause women to have pot belly. How true is this?
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by BiafranBushBoy: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
dingbang:
I dey... Abeg u fit help me with directions to Opebi, Ikeja? I would be coming from oshodi...

From Oshodi, enter a bus going to Ikeja Along. Stop at Along.

then you move down as if you are going towards computer village. (Be careful here oo)

Then you ask around for where they enter keke going to Opebi.

I think you can now locate the specific address.
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by dingbang(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

then you move down as if you are going towards computer village. (Be careful here oo)

confirm.. Thanks
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
.....eziokwu? nawa ooo

See ignorance. In her case, it ain't bliss.

I don't agree. It's not good for either or any one really.

Pot belly is the most dangerous fat (abdominal visceral fat is harbinger of all medical derailment of sorts) especially in men.

Me? The only time I will tolerate "pot belly" is that of pregnancy. The minute those babies are out ( kiss ), we are de-potbellying.

TMI: my belly is muscular, my abdominal muscles hurt when I sneeze. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by babyfaceafrica: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
She is not serioud
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by optional1(f): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I saw it....

I returned it...

Seems you didn't see it...
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by BiafranBushBoy: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
optional1:

I saw it....

I returned it...

Seems you didn't see it...

Yo sure yo okay?
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by optional1(f): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Yo sure yo okay?

sure perfectly for that matter....

And yo
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by BiafranBushBoy: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
optional1:

sure
perfectly for that matter....

And yo

What did you see... what did you return?
Re: Ladies!!! Do You All Agree With This by optional1(f): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

What did you see... what did you return?

must i come out clean and say it point blank

Will return it again now..

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. / My Ex Left Me Nd Now She's On A Wrong Path..! Needs Help Ugently / Four Things Women Hate During Sex According To Curvy Actress, Shyngle (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.