Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (40290 Views)

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by marysc: 2:43pm On May 27, 2018
there are couple of things guys should get suspicious of and that is why I am revealing 19 Things All Women Do When They Are Cheating in Relationship.

Strongly in opposition.

A minor disagreement happens every now and then between every couple. But if she gets miffed over minute issues, you need to be careful as there might be something that she is hiding behind her anger.

She never parts with her phone

While everyone is entitled to their own privacy if she is being overly secretive about her phone, you might have a problem.

Snooping around in phones is a direct invasion of privacy, so make sure to gather proof before you actually get to this stage or your partner might feel needlessly attacked and overly scrutinized.

No calls around you.

If she hastily cuts off phone calls. She might prefer not to attend your phone calls. And if this happens, make sure to keep your eyes open.

READ MORE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by friendlyadvice: 2:53pm On May 27, 2018
Is that what you mom told you?

5 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by ubunja(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2018
friendlyadvice:
nigerians and mothers...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by vehonuxa: 9:03am On May 29, 2018
marysc:
there are couple of things guys should get suspicious of and that is why I am revealing 19 Things All Women Do When They Are Cheating in Relationship.

Strongly in opposition.

A minor disagreement happens every now and then between every couple. But if she gets miffed over minute issues, you need to be careful as there might be something that she is hiding behind her anger.

While everyone is entitled to their own privacy if she is being overly secretive about her phone, you might have a problem.

Snooping around in phones is a direct invasion of privacy, so make sure to gather proof before you actually get to this stage or your partner might feel needlessly attacked and overly scrutinized.

No calls around you.

If she hastily cuts off phone calls. She might prefer not to attend your phone calls. And if this happens, make sure to keep your eyes open.

READ MORE

Once they start to disrespect you, know that another may is flashing cash right at their face

19 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by dasokeb: 9:39pm On May 30, 2018
vehonuxa:

Once they start to disrespect you, know that another may is flashing cash right at their face
experience?

3 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by maloney1: 4:53pm On May 31, 2018
marysc:

Strongly in opposition.

No calls around you.

READ MORE

if she ask too much.. e follow
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by maloney1: 4:54pm On May 31, 2018
marysc:

Strongly in opposition.

No calls around you.

READ MORE

if she ask too much. e follow too
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 31, 2018
Anybody that claims busy in a relationship is busy with another man/woman, that's number one sign of cheating.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by dasokeb: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2018
Colourich:
Anybody that claims busy in a relationship is busy with another man/woman, that's number one sign of cheating.

it's true and wrong at the same time sad

6 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by baniyo2: 12:25am On Jun 06, 2018
dasokeb:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by maloney1: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
dasokeb:

any which way
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by dasokeb: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2018
maloney1:

any which way
lol
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by baniyo2: 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
maloney1:

any which way
gba be
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by maloney1: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2018
baniyo2:

gba be
cheesy
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2018
iyálà íyá e
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by baniyo2: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
chenzen:
iyálà íyá e
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by ibori1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
just look at him

Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by BIGVAJINA(f): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lies

naija song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Pw0ISm2WQ
Listen, share and comment
download audio here https://instaud.io/2ltd

Thanks
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by Freak4achild(f): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Absolute trash. I do all of these and I am not a mf cheat...
As for my phone, I just don't like people invading my privacy. It is my phone.
As for the strong opposition, I get pissed easily and take things too far sometimes. Thank God he understands
And as for those calls, I can answer calls anywhere but whenever I wanna talk to my mom, I love to be alone.... How about that?
People who cheat are just weak and lack discipline and contentment..

7 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by dreck6321: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Comedian Baba De Baba discourages sexual harassment by pastors in a wrong way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_hI0u6rXXA

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by mimimile93: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
marysc:

Strongly in opposition.

No calls around you.

READ MORE

U neva jam a smart bae.
Fear women.
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin grin grin

PS: This doesn't apply to serial cheaters cheesy
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by baniyo2: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2018
mimimile93:

U neva jam a smart bae.
Fear women.
smiley
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by vehonuxa: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin

PS: This doesn't apply to serial cheaters cheesy
Are you one of them
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
friendlyadvice:
I know it's you forrelinc.obnoxious fellow.

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by friendlyadvice: 5:28am On Jun 29, 2018
nwanneni:
I know it's you forrelinc.obnoxious fellow.
angry no i'm not *nose sprouts like pinnochios*
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by baniyo2: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Freak4achild:
Absolute trash. I do all of these and I am not a mf cheat...
As for my phone, I just don't like people invading my privacy. It is my phone.
As for the strong opposition, I get pissed easily and take things too far sometimes. Thank God he understands
And as for those calls, I can answer calls anywhere but whenever I wanna talk to my mom, I love to be alone.... How about that?
People who cheat are just weak and lack discipline and contentment..
true talk
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by dasokeb: 3:33am On Jun 30, 2018
baniyo2:

true talk
sad
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by baniyo2: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2018
friendlyadvice:

angry no i'm not *nose sprouts like pinnochios*
undecided
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by friendlyadvice: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2018
baniyo2:

undecided
grin no mind nwanneni because I get money pass e papa, e dey get sleepless nights
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin no mind nwanneni because I get money pass e papa, e dey get sleepless nights
make I die if you get money pass me,talkless of my mama.obnoxious boy.
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
friendlyadvice:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.