Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) (92248 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by hush15: 6:49am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Arrest him now. Lock him up now.

Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to Nigeria. We have been co-existing peacefully until this failure appeared from the United Kingdom,to brainwash other failures like him.

Just lock him up,and let us give him the Mandela treatment(25 Years in Jail) and nothing will happen.

Lock him up. Lock him up. Lock him up.

Why is the coward still hiding under his bed?i thought he said he is ready to give up his life for the cause?coward.

He should come out and meet the soldiers like a man.

This is not how smart people talk...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by lafflaff123(m): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2017
hush15:

This is not how smart people talk...

My WAEC result don't exactly paint me as a smart person anyway, so my feelings are not hurt.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by hush15: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:
Must they wait

Please go and fetch him

Him don buy market wey him no go fit sale

Isn't it obvious that you are a potential enemy of the state? The so called government that you hold dear is about to flout the rule of law and you are encouraging it out selfishness and discontent.

For the records, breaking into his home despite a pending case is already breach of law cos that will be breaching of fundamental human rights and if your government keeps breaking the law and flout court orders, then why blame Kanu for wanting to Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by kpompey: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2017
Hausa's and Fulani believed they owned Nigeria. I am a Yoruba man but strongly support Biafra agitation.Nigeria is for all, not for the Hausa's and our southern selfish politicians, who are sharing the cake at the expense of a common man that is dying of hunger on the street.It is either we go back to the con-federal system or will split along the geopolitical lines.This thing called Nigeria is a scam to favor the Northerners, who are nothing but parasites, and it is time for southerners in military uniform to use their head.They never summoned them to arrest the Arewa youth,who gave ultimatum to the southerners, but nNamdi Kanu who want true liberation for his people.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by JONSYN7154: 6:57am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to Nigeria. We have been co-existing peacefully until this failure appeared from the United Kingdom,to brainwash other failures like him.

Just lock him up,and let us give him the Mandela treatment(25 Years in Jail) and nothing will happen.

Why is the coward still hiding under his bed?i thought he said he is ready to give up his life for the cause?coward.

God bless you so much.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Ayiba360: 6:59am On Sep 13, 2017
Wow well i wnt 2 c d end of dis, d govt naw fires at her citizens, instead of protectin dem. I rili wont blame any IPOB member dat carries arms

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by IamAthens(m): 7:05am On Sep 13, 2017
Nigeria is for all, yes I agree. But don't you know that it may take only war before Biafra can gain Independence? Besides, it's not like the Biafrans governors are doing anything amazing to help their own individually as states.
kpompey:
Hausa's and Fulani believed they owned Nigeria. I am a Yoruba man but strongly support Biafra agitation.Nigeria is for all, not for the Hausa's and our southern selfish politicians, who are sharing the cake at the expense of a common man that is dying of hunger on the street.It is either we go back to the con-federal system or will split along the geopolitical lines.This thing called Nigeria is a scam to favor the Northerners, who are nothing but parasites, and it is time for southerners in military uniform to use their head.They never summoned them to arrest the Arewa youth,who gave ultimatum to the southerners, but nNamdi Kanu who want true liberation for his people.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by gbegemaster(m): 7:05am On Sep 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Ipob yoot like you grin
Baby, anything for you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by mavinc4u(f): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Are you not ashamed to type all these? Soldiers looking for one harmless man and you are vomiting rubbish in the name of bravery. Kanu is the man here while the soldiers are the cowards here. Is coming in battalion with weapons to fight one man without weapon a bravery act? Who taught you that or has your brain been fried?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by pawesome(m): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2017
franudi:
You will be disappointed this time. Igbos will not lose.
d will loose in d north big tym..d hv properties alot in d north n u knw northerners wnt waste tym knwin dt de touched a single hausa man in d east....in d east u wil only c hausa men runnin f wich d transport wil b affordable fr dem buh igbo man in d north..dem go cari load tire..properties burnt..transport wnt b affordable fr dem..as in de wil suffer befr leavin d north
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Venymen(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

please just one Quesion ,why are some NigerIans scared of biafra?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by lafflaff123(m): 7:15am On Sep 13, 2017
mavinc4u:

Are you not ashamed to type all these? Soldiers looking for one harmless man and you are vomiting rubbish in the name of bravery. Kanu is the man here while the soldiers are the cowards here. Is coming in battalion with weapons to fight one man without weapon a bravery act? Who taught you that or has your brain been fried?

IPOB babe go away. I am seriously in the middle of wooing ishilove and you are distracting me.

Shu shu away like an annoying fly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by san316(m): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2017
The camera guy is a coward. It is when they started moving that he was shouting "shoot". Dully dullar
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by herohelper1(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

u dnt ve no slightest idea abt d values in struggle. u call nnamdi a coward. u got hundreds of
"liks" n u tink ur statement is dope. for d last tyn n for ur own good dnt talk ill abt nnamdi again. he is nt ur problem, niether is he nigerian problem

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by rozayx5(m): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2017
When I read comments on this thread

I then know Nigeria is a joke

So much hatred

Why did lugard even join us with these idiots up north

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by mavinc4u(f): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:

IPOB babe go away. I am seriously in the middle of wooing ishilove and you are distracting me.

As usual, nothing left in the skull to contribute.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by caesaraba(m): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2017
PointZerom:

Boko Haram was peaceful and unarmed from 2002 when Yusuf formed it till 2009 when your soldiers killed him without trial. His members became angry and carry arms, as at today they have killed more than 1000 soldiers and countless civilians. While you rants, pls take this to the bank.

Comparing Boko haram and ipob? No chance. For every attack as is happening now by ipob against the northerners in their places, there are ample opportunities for retaliation. Ipob picking up arms against the Nigerian state will be the greatest bonanza of all time.
What I expect northerners to do is, get videos of all these minor skirmishes in Abia and Rivers, go to those spots in Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Katsina etc where the ordinary folk gather at night, setup projectors and display with subtitles.
Everyone deserves a right to know what the situation the country is.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:

Buhhahahaahahah! Clown

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Adadioranma79(f): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2017
Get pained all you want, you know i just hit the nail on the head. Calling me bitch when i didnt even call you out or insult you shows how cultured you are lost fowl.
Apologies to real fowls, cos you dont even deserve to recognised as one of theirs. Anuofia!
!
Ikechuob:

Can someone translate the stupidity this one is trying to say.

Bitch if you going to Screech, make sure it's coherent

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Ikechuob: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Get pained all you want, you know i just hit the nail on the head. Calling me bitch when i didnt even call you out or insult you shows how cultured you are lost fowl.
Apologies to real fowls, cos you dont even deserve to recognised as one of theirs. Anuofia!
!

Hit the nail on the head by writing an incoherent nonsense. Your right you hit it at the head, you hit it so hard it bent. Eediot.

I know I don't deserve to be recognize as one of the fowls. Of course I don't. Only the queen of fowls like yourself would know and I thank you for denying whoever applied me to be one of una. Bitch
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Adadioranma79(f): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue you just showed your true self. Guy go get sumtin doing, get paid. Maybe that way you wont be so frustrated when you arent even recognized,
Let alone mentioned. Time to get revelant and get paid for it biko. No use your blues spoil my reggae. No time for the the chief rejected
Ikechuob:

Hit the nail on the head by writing an incoherent nonsense. Your right you hit it at the head, you hit it so hard it bent. Eediot.

I know I don't deserve to be recognize as one of the fowls. Of course I don't. Only the queen of fowls like yourself would know and I thank you for denying whoever applied me to be one of una. Bitch
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Adadioranma79(f): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2017
Lest i forgot, go get sumtin to eat no matter how small,
I can understand how an angry man behaves, but this your displayed went overboard trust me.
Adadioranma79:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue you just showed your true self. Guy go get sumtin doing, get paid. Maybe that way you wont be so frustrated when you arent even recognized,
Let alone mentioned. Time to get revelant and get paid for it biko. No use your blues spoil my reggae. No time for the the chief rejected
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Ikechuob: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2017
Adadioranma79:

Still typing without using your brain.

If I call you a one dollar ashawo you'll cry that I'm being disrespectful but you just showed us that the only thing you're good at is spreading your legs and sucking d1cks. Bitch tell me how am I not recognize when your the eediot that messaged me FIRST!! Did I contact you? Ewu Gambia.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by TEYA: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=Davy150 post=60396975][/quote]
Just like it became history when Goodluck lost to Buhari, or like it became history when director kanu was arrested the first time? Foolish people
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Adadioranma79(f): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2017
Have fun getting off on calling me all the names you can think of, so long as it makes you feel relevant,
Im glad i could help. Yea You welcome
Ikechuob:

Still typing without using your brain.

If I call you a one dollar ashawo you'll cry that I'm being disrespectful but you just showed us that the only thing you're good at is spreading your legs and sucking d1cks. Bitch tell me how am I not recognize when your the eediot that messaged me FIRST!! Did I contact you? Ewu Gambia.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Ikechuob: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Have fun getting off on calling me all the names you can think of, so long as it makes you feel relevant,
Im glad i could help. Yea You welcome

So you bowed out here, only to go to other pages screeching my name like a retarded goat in heat.

Anyway I'm glad it pain you hence you don turn stalker
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by linusbnn(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:

Bro KANU will cause a lot of damage if not tamed

I know what am telling you

We should all pray against reprisal attack

Why must we pray against reprisal attack?. When there is a reprisal attack in the name of self defence,even you will seek for peace because you cannot be killing pple like xmas fouls and still pray they don't respond back.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2017
It is unfortunate that we have raised and elevated illiteracy and incompetence to the highest heavens in Nigeria.

This cause that started as an insignificant blog and rogue amateur radio station has become an international phenomenon.

We turned a small group of illiterate extremists (Boko-Haram) into the worlds deadliest terrorist group in 2016 and continue to breed deadly Fulani herdsmen who have overtaken BH in recent times.

We turned some of the poorest people seeking resource control into a menace that disrupted oil production and proliferated small arms in civilian hands.. to this day the effects are still being felt from kidnappings, robberies, rape and cultism.

At the root of this matter are politicians and government officials who are incapable of demonstrating the tiniest evidence of logical reasoning and common-sense.

You birth a terrorist group when you allow its leader become a martyr. what happens when you fight fire with fire..? When it was a small spark, you ignored it and laughed it off as a joke.. now it has become a bonfire and rather than bring an extinguisher, you come with a bucket of petrol.

to make matters worse.. thousands of ethnic-bashers and hatemongers continue to shout without realizing they they are the ones who will suffer a fall-out of this drunken dance of stupidity . your Politicians and Leaders do not have an family they cannot send abroad safe from war.. you unfortunately cannot do that.. it is your blood that will line the streets of dogs and baboons they released from the jungle.. let that sink into your heads guys.. do not allow the government make a Martyr from Kanu. we have already seen the results why not learn from history
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Venymen(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2017
They said igbos should leave d north,now igbos want to leave Nigeria,why r nigerians confused?why are nigerians scared of biafra? Abeg who can Answer dat question, arewa?,odua? Nd afonjas?
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Venymen(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Venymen:
They said igbos should leave d north,now igbos want to leave Nigeria,why r nigerians confused?why are nigerians scared of biafra? Abeg who can Answer dat question, arewa?,odua? Nd afonjas?
am still waiting for ur answers
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by linusbnn(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
which court? The one cownu flouted its bail conditions?

Buhari the number1 citizen of this nation didn't obey the same court when judgement was given to release the guy unconditionally. Even "POTUS" Donald Trump was asked by a court in the US not to carryout his ban on Islamic people into the US,he obeyed the order and went on to seek for other means to fulfil his belief. Can't we learn good things in africa?or because this intimidation has not knocked in your domain?. I am civil and I most times regret being a Nigerian. God have mercy on me for saying this.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by enginer050(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2017
Pls tit hm lik a comon thief

He don red fr him dis time around

No bunch of Okwalee weed

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Governor Zulum Buys Akara And Pap Without Security (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.