Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House (35304 Views)

Notorious Bandit, Bello Turjii Is NOT An Officer - Police PRO Reacts / Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by Zeze06(m): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2017
cry

How can things be done like this for God sake.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2017
What of the captain.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by Antoeni(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2017
CP SARS vs IGP SARS

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by geosegun(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2017
LordsApostle:
Did he aàaaaadie?
aaaaaaa
Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by lozanni(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2017
boostdom:
The dead security operatives probably didn't have warrants. These clowns trespass private properties with reckless abandon.

I agree that they invade private properties without warrants, but did the lGP monitoring team need to shoot to kill? Disarming the SARS team by shooting to wound should have been a better alternative, I think, except where there was exchange of gunfire between the two teams.
Our Policemen need to be properly trained on the rules of engagement among them to avoid needless deaths.

5 Likes

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by cricifixo: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2017
He is not dead, can't you see his hands just moved
Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by chronique(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2017
No wonder the Igbos call Nigeria a zoo. Can you just imagine the nonsense. Nigeria is a psychiatric nation.

6 Likes

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by cr7lomo: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
Buhari has lost control of the country. Rats have taken over the seat of power and are running things.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...one of the funniest posts that I hv even seen since I joined NL in 2013

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by madridguy(m): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2017
Lack of professionalism.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by thundafire: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2017
LordsApostle:
Did he die?
no waiting for you
Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by GuntersChain(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2017
some and answerable to the commissioner while others are answerable to the IGP, why won't one clamor for a state and community police. Where is the chain of command in this now.

6 Likes

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by princeade86(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2017
FreddyKruger:
When U enter the police force with FSL Certificate then u probably end up like this or worse.
Cuz if the useless police officers were properly educated, a simple call to the Commisioner of Police or ACP would prevent this disaster.
. Bro, everything is not about certificate. What they need is serious training. Thanx.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by kayjee101: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2017
This is why I never believe any news culled from Facebook and Twitter; these people just want to be recognised. What will a NA captain, a Sars operative and a pregenant woman be doing at the same venue at the same time. Even this one above doesn't contain any jot of truth[looks like a Nollywood script].

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by teflonjake(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2017
A welcomed development. "Police judicial killings"

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by AmuDimpka: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2017
LoL

This country is totally fücked up

This funny

RIP though
Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by ghostridder: 8:24am On Sep 13, 2017
This quite sad... How can this happen if not that those frm d IGP's office are trying to protect the source where there mega pay comes frm.. But even at that, they would have jst corner the inspector and his boy and let them know what's up, probably give them their share.. after all, Na their way.. Now, they have jst snuffed life out of a father, bread winner I guess, uncle n brother.. . embarassed very sad..
Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by seguntijan(m): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2017
The "gra-gra" of killing Mohammed Yusuf created Boko Haram. We're still dealing with the consequences a nation.
Unfortunately, the few ones that created the crisis are not concerned or affected about the consequence. That's why those of us at the receiving end must always speak out.
That same type of "gra-gra" gave Nnamdi Kanu the fame and platform he has today, which they're now not happy about.
If you continue that "gra-gra", you will ironically cause what you want to "force-prevent" from happening -maybe Biafra or even worse.
See, anytime you see a large constituent of people demanding one thing especially as of (perceived) right, don't think using force for them; ever! It's leads to either pogrom or genocide, or you like decimation - which certainly heralds protracted crisis among the federating units.
If you're still happy they're attacking Nnamdi kanu and the IPOB men, congratulations to your own too in advance.
Segun O'Law.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
Buhari has lost control of the country. Rats have taken over the seat of power and are running things.
Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by jimsky(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2017
Simple discretion, intelligence and professionalism would have saved his life. Rip officer

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by correctguy101(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2017
FreddyKruger:
When U enter the police force with FSL Certificate then u probably end up like this or worse.
Cuz if the useless police officers were properly educated, a simple call to the Commisioner of Police or ACP would prevent this disaster.

This is a case of "dog eat dog".

I was almost slapped deaf for speaking big grammar and trying to explain it to one police man that was guarding my girlfriend's house. If not that the others there knew me, I for see pepper.

Not like I even speak big grammars like some nairalanders i know, but the guy was just too dum*b to comprehend my simple tenses. And na Calabar guy o, from his intonation gringrin

Security operatives should be properly educated especially in the ligua Franca of the city they operate in. And even intelligence and comprehension skills should come first before recruiting anyone.

But guess what? We're in Africa and even the gods must be crazy...

5 Likes

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by AerialMapper: 8:29am On Sep 13, 2017
As long as police kill police ...no problem. They are all a menace ...Police, SARS, Y-Monitoring...even Guguru defense AKA NSCDC have joined bad gang to be harassing people with their old model guns.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by jimsky(m): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Lolzzzz
what concern buhari in this matter now.... Jewish ppl
Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2017
jimsky:
what concern buhari in this matter now.... Jewish ppl
lolzźzz.
Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by perdollar(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=LordsApostle post=60394530]Did he die? [/quot they kill him dead
Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by 2shure: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2017
How can u go for a raid.
No back up
No bullet proof glass
Vests
Helment
Nothing.
No map plan
Sars always useless.
Fools

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by bedspread: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2017
Kai..... GOD OF MERCY , WAT SORT OF A NATION IS THIS?
Now check this out:

Army Soldiers Fight Journalists
Navy Fights police
Police Fight Army
Army shoots armless citizens
Police Shoot Police...

WHAT SORT OF A COUNTRY AND LEADERS ARE THESE??

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am off this coast

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by toastedbread: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2017
boostdom:
The dead security operatives probably didn't have warrants. These clowns trespass private properties with reckless abandon.

does warrant ever work in this country? just don't be on the wrong side of the law.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by lexy2014: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2017
boostdom:
bros pls try read d story again so u get a clearer pix

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2017
lozanni:

I agree that they invade private properties without warrants, but did the lGP monitoring team need to shoot to kill? Disarming the SARS team by shooting to wound should have been a better alternative, I think, except where there was exchange of gunfire between the two teams.
Our Policemen need to be properly trained on the rules of engagement among them to avoid needless deaths.

It is irrational and smacks of bad judgment if you intend shooting an equally armed man with a rifle, just to injure. You have probable cause to assume he will shoot you too, especially where there is conflict as stated here.

I am trained in weaponry handling, one of the first things you get taught is that if you are confronting an equally armed opposition and there is heightened tension, and you can draw probable cause that your opponent will shoot, then you have to shoot first...and that is "shoot to immobilize him".

The bad judgment started from the dead security operatives who went there without warrant, and won't stand down even when they had no legal authority to enter that property in the first place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' / Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) / “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.