Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,197 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. (18666 Views)

President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) / APC Women And Youth For South East Rally At Owerri, Imo State. PICTORIAL. / PDP Chairmanship: Tunde Adeniran Is Consensus Candidate For South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by SirLakes: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2017
Bet, when r dey gonna arrest them arewa'z that issued relocation ultimatum.
Well let's not forget, October 1 is around the corner

kiss

1 Like

Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by blastac: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2017
OP u no well.... All dis thing u listed, are souh easterners prisoners. u 4 write make children no go school. Nothing is happening here even sef nobody have seen any military personnels dancing with a python here in Enugu grin grin... Seriously nothing is happening
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by SalomonKane: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2017
Jolar101:
Nigeria government is using security agencies to attacking and committing crimes against unarmed IPOB calling for referendum.

International community ICC hope you all are seeing how Nigeria government using illiterates filled in security agencies to committing world crimes against unarmed civilians in Biafraland.

Biafrans rise up against Nigeria government security agencies intimidation in our region.
You and your lot will end up like those who died in the civil war if your lose tongues is not cut off with immediate effect.

When did call for referendum translate to hate speeches that border of secession?
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by hanassholesolo: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2017
netflicks:

The fact is very realistic, we don't speak the same language, eat the same food or dress the same way..we don't have anything in common...the igbos don't want to be part of your bloody country called Nigeria...is it by force?? Why don't you understand that..

Tell that to all the different races living in American. Fact is that you're just black. Hateful creatures.
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by joinnow: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2017
Op so no more wedding ,parties and funeral because of army.

Are you serious

13. Avoid fixing weddings, burials or any form of
function that will require the gathering of many
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by legendsilver(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:

Is this not the return of the millitary rule by Gen. Muhammadu Buharri? Where is now the freedom?
You have freedom from 6am-6pm
Anything after that is bullets, that is what you Igbos want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by fatadis: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2017
The Story of Elzazaki in Zaria is still fresh in memory, I think IPOB guys should thread carefully, Nigeria Army is well organized military organization that will be too difficult for IPOB to confront.

Enough of Blood shed in the land, there are several ways to achieve Biafra agitation but not through violent means that Kanu is preaching.

I have listen to many of Mazi Kanu speeches, Kanu is not even addressing the core issues on how a sovereign state of Biafra can survive on its own.

1 Like

Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by cstr1000: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2017
The fact that this thread made front page says all you need to know about nairaland and its mods.
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by somehow: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2017
Army Christian? The soldier told them he was a Christian before pleading for them right? You people and lies are like 5-6. So you think soldiers are robots with no brain to decipher what's right and wrong, yet the whole Nigeria hasn't turned to a pool of blood?
sekxyqueen:
mr op,that your number one doesn't count in the zoo..I remember in 2006 when army invaded Anambra,,they had clash with massob.. then my brother was writing neco with other students going for the exam...the fulani men nearly shot them dead despite the fact that they were with identification cards coupled with their school uniform. .it was one Army Christian among them that pleaded for their lives,,they invaded homes,,shot young boys and collected their money ...FULANI ALMAJIRI doesn't know about all those things ,,if he is programmed to kill you,,he's gonna carry that out.. .we still have not forgotten..!!

1 Like

Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by Abduljabbar1313(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2017
Factfinder1:
Always carry your Nigerian identity card

Listen oooo! Always carry your Nigerian identity card not YOUR BIAFRAN ID CARD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by cstr1000: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by Bridget95(f): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2017
hollah123:
see this one, who told u they went for him d other day? so u believe if they were given order to arrest him it is those boys with stones n sticks that will stop a panchard. it's like saying a cobweb did not allow an elephant to move. by the time they come for him those boys will just die like fowls n dey will still arrest him, it was just as u lost over 3 million souls in 1967 n biafra didn't come
you are happily jubilating over the spilling of the blood of innocent people who had no control over the actions of ojukwu and Gowon in 1968?
The question is where is your conscience? what is the difference between Adolf Hitler and the Nigerian army?)
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by Abduljabbar1313(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2017
Listen ooop! Always carry your Nigerian identity card not your Biafran identity card, if you don't want the military to deal with you!
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by cstr1000: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by onulakak(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2017
this Kanu of a guy that walks around with visa, that i who my people want to die for.
this is not a time for war, or ethnic crisis , it a time to wait unto the coming of the lord , to be prepared for Jesus.
please i advise my igbo brothers dont die like fowls fighting for Biafra. my Biafra is in Heaven, fIght to enter the kingdom of God

1 Like

Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by Peace2love: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:

Is this not the return of the millitary rule by Gen. Muhammadu Buharri? Where is now the freedom?

Freedom of Speech!
Freedom of Association!
Freedom of whatever!
In a country where freedom of speech is guarantee, but freedom after speech is not guarantee, one needs to be careful.

Talking of freedom, don't be deceived my dear, if you are in the south-east zone, do everything humanly possible to stay alive, I know something must kill a man but don't just die a wasteful death. Sometimes I wonder, how the youth of these days think, are we that jobless that we allow politician to use us anyhow for their own selfish interest.

If you think laying ones life for love of Biafra makes one a HERO, I laugh, because if the so call hero do not, I repeat do not have a personal relationship with God, Hell is hotter than the Nigeria the fellow reject.

I pray this whole madness comes to an end soon.
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by Abduljabbar1313(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2017
legendsilver:

You have freedom from 6am-6pm
Anything after that is bullets, that is what you Igbos want

You should listen to the above advice ooo!
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by PaulOgenyi: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2017
OK oo cheesy
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by Anticabal: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2017
remsonik:
Nice post. I would suggest business men and women in the town should lock up their businesses for the time being cos of miscreants that will want to take the opportunity of what's happening to loot businesses and rob.
Kanu why not release yourself to the government so peace can return to your land?

Smelly yorluba girl, and why do you want to do 'one naijeria' with kanu's people? Why not face the almajiris who conquered your fathers and took you as sex slaves in Kwara?
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by Ugosample(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2017
This country should be ashamed of itself
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by cstr1000: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by somehow: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2017
Then by now, Abia should have turned to a graveyard since they are known as blood suckers according to you. Even with the provocations going on so far, why hasn't Abia turned to a graveyard? Don't tell me its the IPODs that are stopping blood suckers from killing and if you sure do, tell me how.
And please spare me the "when its your turn yada", I don't go about causing nuisance on the street all in the name of wanting out.
cstr1000:

The same Nigerian army that is known in credible military circles as a blood-thirsty militia with zero regards for human rights.
When karma falls on your head and the same naijerian militia descend on you on your streets like they do in virtually every part of that country, we will be here laughing at you.
Was it not just recently they beat a civilian to stupor in ibadan? It will be your turn very soon.
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by patola080(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2017
Did your brother too look like monkey dey re looking 4 in d ZOO
sekxyqueen:
mr op,that your number one doesn't count in the zoo..I remember in 2006 when army invaded Anambra,,they had clash with massob.. then my brother was writing neco with other students going for the exam...the fulani men nearly shot them dead despite the fact that they were with identification cards coupled with their school uniform. .it was one Army Christian among them that pleaded for their lives,,they invaded homes,,shot young boys and collected their money ...FULANI ALMAJIRI doesn't know about all those things ,,if he is programmed to kill you,,he's gonna carry that out.. .we still have not forgotten..!!
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by cstr1000: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by NaijaBlend: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:

It is not just military rule, but BONDAGE!
Not even the people of Israel were subjected to this kind of bondage by Pharaoh and his "dear citizens!"
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by somehow: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2017
Talk like a sane person, I am not here to exchange abuses and insult. Discuss like someone with a brain or stop quoting me if you don't have a superior argument to tender.
cstr1000:

Shut the fucck up, you savage.
Abia should have turned into a grave yard because only your army has a monopoly of violence? You are not well.
Karma will visit you very soon. no be naijerian army wey we know again?
You will soon reap it on your very street when the same naijerian army descend on you.
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by cstr1000: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by Smartjob1(f): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2017
This is not funny anymore. How did we get to this level?
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2017
ifeccco:
●1. Always carry your Identity card with you, so
that you can always identify yourself whenever
called upon to do so
●2. Never stay out late for whatever reason
●3. If you must drive, make sure your driver’s
license and all your car particulars are complete
and valid.
●4. If possible, do not drive a car with tinted glass
even if you have a police permit
●5. If you are stopped at the check point, answer
only the questions that you are asked. Do not
volunteer any information nor ask questions
●6. Do not for any reason argue with any military
personnel
●7. Stay indoors as much as possible, go out only
when it is absolutely necessary
●8. Do not play football on the street
●9. Do not jog on the street
●10. Do not for any reason carry any Biafran
souvenirs with you
●11. Do not play loud music in your car when
driving
●12. Do not undertake any interstate journey, unless
it is absolutely necessary. You must target to arrive
your destination before it gets dark
● 13. Avoid fixing weddings, burials or any form of
function that will require the gathering of many
people
●14. Females should as much as possible move
around in pairs.
Meanwhile, the Igbo National Council (INC) has
given the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General
Tukur Buratai, a 21-day ultimatum to end the
Operation Python Dance II in the south-east.
The group said the region is not a war zone and
asked the army chief to withdraw all the soldiers
posted to the area within 21 days or be sued at the
International Criminal Court (ICC).

Buhari wants to take Nigeria to the grave with him.
A man who has lost the zeal of life with protracted sickness is determined to sink Nigeria along with him.
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by cstr1000: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. by Pesuzok(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2017
netflicks:
Are the military going to remain there for the rest of their lives? Why this aboki lack brain like this.. .The world is more advanced now, Issues are better resolved with simple dialogue not with the use of force.. .aboki Wey no go school dey rule this country what a shame... ..

What will be the outcome of the dialogue. Govs, senators etc have been dialoguing since but no positive result

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted / Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu / Execution Of Notorious Nigerian Robber ‘doctor’ Ishola Oyenusi On Sept 8th 1971

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.