Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

8 Ways To Satisfy That Man In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Satisfy That Man In Bed (2630 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? / "Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Satisfy That Man In Bed by fixzylani: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Men love sex. Indomie saves lives. Water is wet and Piers Morgan is a douche. These are facts we have all come to agree with and cannot be faulted no matter how you look at it. Well, you might want to challenge the first point but it is what it is.

It’s the truth guys, whether you’re having sex on the regular or once every time Tonto spells correctly, the fact remains it’s something you love doing. It however takes two to tango and this brings me to my topic today; “8 or so ways to satisfy that man in bed”

DISCLAIMER: I’m not an expert or anything. The facts expressed here are collections of the writer’s research and never (now or in the future) should the content of this post be used against the writer. Results of this are based on individuals and the writer cannot be held responsible for negative outcomes.

So ladies, do you sometimes wonder if you’re doing enough to keep that man in your bed? Do you think that he’s hitting it but thinking of...

CONTINUE READING HERE... http://thenakedconvos.com/8-or-so-ways-to-satisfy-that-man-in-bed/
Re: 8 Ways To Satisfy That Man In Bed by febo15(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hmm
Re: 8 Ways To Satisfy That Man In Bed by fixzylani: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: 8 Ways To Satisfy That Man In Bed by fixzylani: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read
Re: 8 Ways To Satisfy That Man In Bed by fixzylani: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue...
Re: 8 Ways To Satisfy That Man In Bed by nicecash: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2017
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR PENIS STRONGER AND LAST LONGER NATURALLY DURING BEDMATIC ACTION? http://vetrosoft.com/mensolution/
Re: 8 Ways To Satisfy That Man In Bed by fixzylani: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Read...
Re: 8 Ways To Satisfy That Man In Bed by fixzylani: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. / Advise Please! My Cousin Who Is A Lawyer Wants To Get Married To An Illiterate.. / Check Out These Heavy And Hot Back Axles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.