Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? (10209 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy / The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by AdiokOnoNland: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2022
Let me hear from the ladies now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Sheddy5(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2022
Yes, they do.

7 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by AdiokOnoNland: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Sheddy5:
Yes, they do.
why speaking for them undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Moloso(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Yes dey do comrade
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Sheddy5(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:
why speaking for them undecided
because i had a experience.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2022
.Yes definitely

26 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
I experienced it in my working place kiss
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Bluezy13(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Of course.
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by silibaba: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sheddy5:
Yes, they do.
are you a lady?
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by silibaba: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Moloso:
Yes dey do comrade

You be girl?

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by silibaba: 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bluezy13:
Of course.
Papa wetin nag? You be girl?
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by silibaba: 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
.Yes definitely

ExPANTiate Biko. grin

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Sheddy5(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
silibaba:
are you a lady?
nope.
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Chiraq77(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
I read somewhere that a woman knows if she's going to sleep with a Man or not between the first 3 seconds of looking at him

19 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Bluezy13(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Chiraq77:
I read somewhere that a woman knows if she's going to sleep with a Man or not between the first 3 seconds of looking at him

That's not true.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Chiraq77(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bluezy13:

That's not true.

well that's what the book says..Are you female??

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Realmi: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
grin....wahala dey oo
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Bluezy13(m): 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Chiraq77:

well that's what the book says..Are you female??

Is the latter "m" attached to my moniker invisible ??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by agnes7(f): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by BestMan001: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Yes

They DO
Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
They do, but they won't say it to your face, if you know what these girls say when they are gisting ehn, you go completely shock.

23 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
They know how to finesse it and will make ways for you to make the first move that leads to the fvck. God forbid a woman come cleans about it on NL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Double0h7(f): 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nairaland boys and busy body... just mention "women" and they must chuck mouth grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by kingPhidel(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Why is it that the other gender are not responding? If na matter of sharing responsibilities dey for don show up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by anuofGod(f): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Yes, we do
For me, I'll never say it or make move, I'll only think of it and move on
#I can't jump into bed with a man I can't have a serious relationship with.
If I fantasize on a man, I can't ever start relationship with him coz it won't lead anywhere.

When I was working in Lagos, once I was in tricycle in opebi going to work in the morning.
I saw a guy standing by the roadside.
The guy is soooo fine, melanin cute guy, I stretched my neck out of Keke and was so carried away in the hold up ogling the guy o.
He noticed, he was surprised and he smiled.
I smiled and Keke kept going.
For days, I look at that spot every morning maybe I can see him.
And I asked myself why I didn't drop to collect number, he would have given me. #laughs
But I wouldn't have called him even if I did.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Boogyman557: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool Any BANI (girl) way admire me!

Na to LOCK her UP INSIDE 1 of my WEED BUNK, TROWEY all spare KEYS and leave ONLY 1 key for my SELF!

NO more going to ASHAWOO house again!

Na to de NACK NACK her 24sc...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

10 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Englishisamust: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Any BANI (girl) way admire me!

Na to LOCK her UP INSIDE 1 of my WEED BUNK, TROWEY all spare KEYS and leave ONLY 1 key for my SELF!

NO more going to ASHAWOO house again!

Na to de NACK NACK her 24sc...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

This guy eenh!! grin grin. Your comment no pass weed, kala and knacking.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
I think they do, a lady once stared at me severally in a romantic manner, that I could feel she was virtually striping me naked in her dirty mind by her looks and imagining me performing all sort of gymnastics on her, fear ladies oo grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Halimaatz(f): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Satan01:
write ur Tory finish ,,,, u met him again and he bleeped d hell out of u and throw ur sewpid love gazing look away

u were depressed for days
u were lonely
u craved for more Kondo
but u didn't get it

now u are a Jehovah's witness member
Naughty youangry

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by flames007(m): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
I don't imagine it works that way. Women are attracted to a man's sense of power. And by power you know what i mean naw.

i was swiping with a group of girls, viewing male models one time like dat. They don't even like guys with large muscles. The normal ones just want you toned; abnormal ones will fall head over heels for a man with a big round pack grin - just let him have money. Others like sexcapades, like if they see a guy they like, they'll flirt with him and grant him access to the kingdom with no strings attached.

Overall, women are the hardest thing to classify. You may loose your mind trying to unravel the thought process of these fickle beings.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? by Morientez: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Yes they do,but it's mostly married men or guys that re in a serious relationship...you know the saying stolen water is sweet..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boyfriend Already Had An Erection Even Before I Got To His House / 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.