Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her (3569 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Blissguts: 7:23am On Sep 13, 2017
LanreGH:
So you better run!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise sorry go end am
no wahala.... God dey
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Fkforyou(m): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2017
Which kind nonsense be this? angry

Did he force her to be his friend? How is it his fault alone? What of the married woman wey no want dash herself sense. Wey no know say she don marry and hence her priorities has to change? angry

Fine, she can still keep friends even when married but isn't she supposed to know her limits?

@OP it's high time you set boundaries in your relationship with her since she didn't set one for herself. Perhaps it isn't entirely your fault, don't make anyone make you feel so. It's just that now, you have to be cautious around her, since her husband is having grudges against the wrong person, that is you, instead of his wife.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by ololadeking(m): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
at least I believe you that you are not gay... I actually knew from the beginning that it was most likely a case of mistaken identity...
yh browski, but is yr anus truly smelling
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by SmellingAnus(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
ololadeking:
yh browski, but is yr anus truly smelling
everyone has a smellinganus especially after defecation grin
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
True.
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by naijagobetter(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
how will you feel if and when your wife keep a male friend tht they see every single day, stay away from married women/woman
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by SmellingAnus(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sabrina18:
True.
like you already for this...
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by ololadeking(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
lol,yu re right
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by phintohlar(f): 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
ololadeking:
miss i'm not like that,its just a slight mix up
but_me_no_talk_anything_na,_i_only_said_"chai"
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by hooklover: 12:23am On Sep 14, 2017
Guy no full hand collect one round from her on departing note.. It's same flesh in pussycat both single and married......
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Blissguts: 5:16am On Sep 17, 2017
Fkforyou:
Which kind nonsense be this? angry

Did he force her to be his friend? How is it his fault alone? What of the married woman wey no want dash herself sense. Wey no know say she don marry and hence her priorities has to change? angry

Fine, she can still keep friends even when married but isn't she supposed to know her limits?

@OP it's high time you set boundaries in your relationship with her since she didn't set one for herself. Perhaps it isn't entirely your fault, don't make anyone make you feel so. It's just that now, you have to be cautious around her, since her husband is having grudges against the wrong person, that is you, instead of his wife.

Thanks so much for understanding d situation
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by adslipps: 5:29am On Sep 17, 2017
This is why I will never marry a student because her male course mates will be giving her tutorials (Teaching to Touching) TT
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Blissguts: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
adslipps:
This is why I will never marry a student because her male course mates will be giving her tutorials (Teaching to Touching) TT
lol.. Not all males

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Confidence Questions To Ask Girl That Will Make Her Offer Sex On First Hangout / NL SECRET: How To Chat With Someone On Nairaland Without 95% Knowing [PICTURE] / How To Snatch A Girl From Her Boyfriend In Just One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.