Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,324 members, 7,822,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her (3568 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Blissguts: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
I have never wanted something like this to bear my name but here i am. I have a coursemate of mine who is married and has a child. we became very close friends that we see everyday, i mean everyday after classes. Little did i know that her husband must have sent spies who must have been the one to tell him i was dating his wife.
Honestly, i see this as annoying and also very risky. hence i must exonerate myself cos i dont want this perception. I cant do that least of all not now that i am an exco in one of the fellowships in school. Even at that i was brought up to not run after women which has been my life, how would i now start dating a married woman ? I dont blame the man but i feel bad about this.
what should i do to exonerate myself. i detest this.
Thanks
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by lafflaff123(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Stop hanging around married women.

Simple.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Blissguts: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:

Simple.

Like You didnt really get it clear enough. I dont hang around married women.... This only one who became my friend. However heard u
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by ololadeking(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Simple.
hi beauty, Are yu married? If no,can we talk

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Apina(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
There's nothing to prove, cos nobody will listen to u when things turn sour. simply Stop hanging out with peoples wives undecided

11 Likes

Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Victornezzar: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
ololadeking:
obara Jesus
U be gay?
U dey call ur fellow man beauty
gay alert people

13 Likes

Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by lafflaff123(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
ololadeking:

I am not a Gay.

I cover my nyansh with the blood of Jesus.

8 Likes

Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Headlesschicken(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
undecided Of all d gals in yuh school na pesin wife,u dey like hang wiv now yuh seeking exoneration... Young man please take yuh time...

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Blissguts: 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided Of all d gals in yuh school na pesin wife,u dey like hang wiv now yuh seeking exoneration... Young man please take yuh time...

No b coursemate ? I run go meet her ?
if u no fit make matter soft, no need to talk abeg
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Victornezzar: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:

I am not a Gay.
omo mi sef shock as I see am oo
Gabriels everywhere Bro

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Kennyprince: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
What motives do u ve that makes u see a married woman " everyday " dont u ve other things to do?

seriously am suspecting u already

6 Likes

Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by babyfaceafrica: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Be careful how you make friends will married women, unless you are a friend to her husband too..always draw a line..no night calls,no unnecessary closeness, pekking and secret meetings or cuddling..my friend ,just be careful..if the husband na Badoo..you name go dey under banana tree naw,or he fit send boys arrange your matter.you sef find single person befriend....take heed

6 Likes

Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by ifecttt(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
U berra leave married woman alone...
Be forming shoulder to cry on and now be looking for exoneration here o... May God epp ND exonerate you brother.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by ololadeking(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:

I am not a Gay.

I cover my nyansh with the blood of Jesus.
sorry brovah i thought it was f as in female.........just wantd to flirt as usual
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by ololadeking(m): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

obara Jesus
U be gay?
U dey call ur fellow man beauty
gay alert people
trust me bro i was tnkn i saw f as in female,im not gay incase yu av plans to keep yr sis in my hand she will b safe
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Victornezzar: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
ololadeking:
trust me bro i was tnkn i saw f as in female,im not gay incase yu av plans to keep yr sis in my hand she will b safe
don't try nd justify ur act
his moniker alone is enof 2 tell u dat he's a male

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by McBrooklyn(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2017

Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by phintohlar(f): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
ololadeking:
chaii..

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by ololadeking(m): 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
phintohlar:
chaii..
miss i'm not like that,its just a slight mix up
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Blissguts: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kennyprince:
What motives do u ve that makes u see a married woman " everyday " dont u ve other things to do?

seriously am suspecting u already
was going to explain further till i saw u ar suspectin me already, so no need. its up to you bro
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Blissguts: 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Be careful how you make friends will married women, unless you are a friend to her husband too..always draw a line..no night calls,no unnecessary closeness, pekking and secret meetings or cuddling..my friend ,just be careful..if the husband na Badoo..you name go dey under banana tree naw,or he fit send boys arrange your matter.you sef find single person befriend....take heed

Ok,
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by ololadeking(m): 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

don't try nd justify ur act
his moniker alone is enof 2 tell u dat he's a male
oh lawd, this guy just crucify me
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by EmyLeo(m): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
undecided they are telling you to stop hanging around the woman, you still dey blow grammar..

##don't worry, you haven't seen a mad,crazy and jealous hubby b4 ba, thank God it was a spy he sent earlier, you would be surprised at what he is gona send later.. dy there they form fellowship master undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Blissguts: 12:21am On Sep 13, 2017
EmyLeo:
undecided they are telling you to stop hanging around the woman, you still dey blow grammar..

##don't worry, you haven't seen a mad,crazy and jealous hubby b4 ba, thank God it was a spy he sent earlier, you would be surprised at what he is gona send later.. dy there they form fellowship master undecided
ok
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by here: 1:55am On Sep 13, 2017
In all things to choose,you chose a married woman as best friend.
You are really lucky,very lucky. you better act fast and leave that woman alone. Get your own girlfriend or that's too hard for you too and the cheapest is the married woman who is all over you.
I am saying all of this because I think you are really lucky because hmmm,there have been many stories,don't make statistics as not many would smile at some underage jobless student who is all over his wife.
Hmmm,run oh
Don't say didn't warn you
and Hey get a hold of your choices,you sound young and comfused
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Blissguts: 2:08am On Sep 13, 2017
here:
In all things to choose,you chose a married woman as best friend.
You are really lucky,very lucky. you better act fast and leave that woman alone. Get your own girlfriend or that's too hard for you too and the cheapest is the married woman who is all over you.
I am saying all of this because I think you are really lucky because hmmm,there have been many stories,don't make statistics as not many would smile at some underage jobless student who is all over his wife.
Hmmm,run oh
Don't say didn't warn you
and Hey get a hold of your choices,you sound young and comfused
ok
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by ruggedtimi(m): 3:12am On Sep 13, 2017
lol...how you go be tight friend to a married woman. I no won hear say is my cousin or family friend, just dont be very close to any male as a married woman. Same goes to guys making friends with married women.
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by PatriotTemidayo: 6:00am On Sep 13, 2017
Bros, collect this wisdom before it too late;
"once a woman is married, you can never be a best anything to her again".

Be mature. Don't invite arm to yourself.

Get the hell off the hanging of someone's wife.

How can you hang around another man's wife EVERYDAY? Which kind [b]my best friend [/b]is that?
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by SmellingAnus(m): 6:20am On Sep 13, 2017
ololadeking:
oh lawd, this guy just crucify me
at least I believe you that you are not gay... I actually knew from the beginning that it was most likely a case of mistaken identity...
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by LanreGH(m): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2017
So you better run!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise sorry go end am
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Blissguts: 7:21am On Sep 13, 2017
ruggedtimi:
lol...how you go be tight friend to a married woman. I no won hear say is my cousin or family friend, just dont be very close to any male as a married woman. Same goes to guys making friends with married women.

..... Thanks for response bro
Re: My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her by Blissguts: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Bros, collect this wisdom before it too late;
"once a woman is married, you can never be a best anything to her again".

Be mature. Don't invite arm to yourself.

Get the hell off the hanging of someone's wife.

How can you hang around another man's wife EVERYDAY? Which kind [b]my best friend [/b]is that?

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Will Slap You" Means "N Ga Egbu Gi" - Google / Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. / Sinful Act Of Naija Lagos Girls This Days Will Make You Cry (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.