Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. (10395 Views)

Help ...im Sex Starved! / 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl / Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by bawomolo(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2010
pedobear approves
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Stanfordx: 9:18am On Feb 28, 2010
@poster,u na comfirmed otodoo corper.If i be tat kid bro if i catch u i go skin u alive.Na only u dey se tat kind of girls.Me too na corper wen dey post go 4skool 4ph.We dey se al tat bt stl maintain,must ur own be exemptional.Yaradual cow na wetin u be.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Tinksh(f): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2010
Akinagirl:

Here in America, your a.s.s would be locked up in jail you perv. And to add to that, be on the intimacy offenders list for the res of your life. God, leave her alone, shes freaking 14!!!!! angry

same in Australia, thank God!!! I would hunt down any sicko grown man chasing my fourteen year old sister! Wrong on sooooooo many levels!!
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by kunmibola(m): 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2010
Uhm, uhm, I don't know why some people are so myopic in their views. Why dnt u just put yourselves in my shoes. Anyways, i own my life and whatever i think is right,i will do. For those who reasoned with me, thank u.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by heavnbound: 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2010
tHAT DOESN'T SOUND ADVISABLE, WHY DON'T YOU LET HER CONCENTRATE ON HER STUDIES?

MY PIECE OF CAKE.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Outstrip(f): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2010
kunmibola:

Uhm, uhm, I don't know why some people are so myopic in their views. Why dnt u just put yourselves in my shoes. Anyways, i own my life and whatever i think is right,i will do. For those who reasoned with me, thank u.

myopic? If you only wanted to hear the views of people that will reason with you why come here. What you are doing is the same as rape. That girl is not mentally or emotionally capable to make the kinds of decisions you are trying to convince her to make. You are trying to ruin her life. Your plan is to have sex with her and then later when you find somebody she will be 15 or 16 and has been introduced to a world of sex that she should not even be thinking about. By the time she is 27 (God forbid) and she has had 10 partners and 5 abortions it will be people like you who will say that she is used up. You are selfish, stubborn, and a criminal. Leave that child alone.

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Fred87(m): 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2010
@poster my advice 4 u are 1.zip ur trousers 2.were welding googles 3.pack ur bag silently nd leave d town quietly. Thanks as u obey. eez
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by oluclem(m): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2010
Kofashun, You can't date or married that kid, It's nothing but [size=50pt]CHILD MOLESTATION[/size]

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by cantell(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2010
@Poster,
You mean you're in lust with this girl?
Cos thats what this is. I've had friends who were corpers and one thing that compensates for the little cash they earned in their service then, is women. They were more than enough. Why would any sane guy leave those women for a fourteen year old girl?
I sometimes wonder the kind of spirit that controls some guys.
Anyway, can't say i blame you. Naija's so messed up.I wouldn't be surprised if the girl's parents gives a you a go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2010
You are an i.diot!
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2010
shocked shocked Pedophile,
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by omega25red(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2010
kunmibola:

This is so sad because at your age you still can't tell right from wrong. Everyone has given you their candid opinion and it seems like you will not listen which is why i would ask you to put your self in the shoes of her father her brother cousins even her classmates who are of the same age with her. If you were anyone of these people would you or would you not have a problem with what you are planning to do? answer that question honestly and i hope that would allow you to do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by sjeezy8: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2010
hahahah lmfao nasty guy you are
jk
I dont know why everyone is jumping down the guys throat because he finds a 14 yr old sexy lol shocked grin(sounds weird lmfao).
I dont know about any love,relationship or sex with a small babe like that but there are some mature looking babes who are underage- real talk. (That girl rkelly had was FREAKINSEXY and she was 14)
But as someone who is older youre not suppose to follow that young&tight toto- though it probably feels great.

When ababe tells me shes younger than 19 im automatically turned off, no matter how sexy she is.
18 iunno
17 eww
16 yuck
15 wtf
14 lets not even go there lipsrsealed

poster you better go and find some other 18 yrold toto- im sure there's plenty where you are.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by sjeezy8: 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2010

some 14 yr olds are sexy
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2010
^^^^
she can't be 14!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i think thats just a joke cause of what happened to Akon last time. lolol

@ poster
stop being a cradle snatcher and leave that baby alone.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by sjeezy8: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2010
the babe is 14 but things like that arent a big deal in trinidad.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2010
i would have guessed at least 17.
na wa!
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by sjeezy8: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2010
i know CRAZY just imagine he could have taken that babe back stage and smashed(like most celebs do)
that lil girl is SEXY
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by chiogo(f): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2010
THE AMAKA:

^^^^
she can't be 14!!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i think thats just a joke cause of what happened to Akon last time. lolol

@ poster
stop being a cradle snatcher and leave that baby alone.

No, she's actually the girl Akon molested "last time". That was when those pics came out.
It's hard to believe she's 14 though but it's possible, just her dressing is slutty. But then she didn't leave home like that, according to the rumors.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2010
sjeezy8:

i know CRAZY just imagine he could have taken that babe back stage and smashed(like most celebs do)
that lil girl is SEXY
please stop. ah ahn!!!! the only thing you can see is back (is there something you want to tell us)  grin

@ chiogo
yeah i kinda figured that was the girl he "molested"
na wa for that small girl sef. it ain't his fault.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by denzel2009: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2010
If you have any supposedly consentual sexx with that girl,that would be statutory r@pe. I can imagine you have seen enough current affairs, you want want see internal affairs.

The age alone shd be a turn off to you if you have your brain well positioned.

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2010
At first my mind screamed 'p[i]e[/i]dophile', naturally

But then I thought, you know what, at times, one doesn’t always have power over how they feel and who they fall in love with, added to the fact that I am totally unaware of the events and reasons that led you to fall in love with the little girl

Nevertheless I'd advise you to stop and think carefully, gosh she is young, she's really young

She's young man

lol she's young
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2010
But then I thought, you know what, at times, one doesn’t always have power over how they feel and who they fall in love with, added to the fact that I am totally unaware of the events and reasons that led you to fall in love with the little girl

I don't think he knows 14 year olds are off limits.
That country needs serious orientation.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by CGKing(m): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2010
@poster

Come on my guy, u are not a child. You cant date children that are put under your care. You are supposed to protect them. Reign in your feelings, have some dignity and show some responsibility. Ah ah.

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by CGKing(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2010
@poster

Come on my guy, u are not a child. You cant date children that are put under your care. You are supposed to protect them. Reign in your feelings, have some dignity and show some responsibility. Ah ah.

ibkaye:

At first my mind screamed 'p[i]e[/i]dophile', naturally

Nevertheless I'd advise you to stop and think carefully, gosh she is young, she's really young
She's young man

lol she's young

Reason is a more powerful force than feelings. Hasnt he heard of self control.

Imagine u have ur 12yr old girl in a certain school and one 45yr old teacher comes to Niraland to say he loves her. . . its sick

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Cmiller(m): 5:30am On Mar 07, 2010
< lipsrsealed[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] i cant say anytin 2 u 2 encourage u,bt u hv 2 ajuwaya dz relationship or face d mbaise wroth n not done child ABUSE.So dnt b an otondo.passout peacefully>
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by daduke2k(m): 6:02am On Mar 07, 2010
Bros, fain ur way, nah nah because if i com bak, na 20 lashes koboko go dey ya body
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by niceG: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2010
Guy dis is comlplete child abuse, is it dat u can't approach bigger girls?
U better backoff, stop abusing d little innocent girl.
Abi na rich man pekin?
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by bukason2(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2010
An old man like u with a 14year old girl! I think u are heartless, u need to be arrested for child abuse.

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by lovemoi2(f): 12:20am On Mar 08, 2010
kunmibola:

Uhm, uhm,  I don't know why some people are so myopic in their views. Why dnt u just put yourselves in my shoes. Anyways, i own my life and whatever i think is right,i will do. For those who reasoned with me, thank u.

[size=17pt]you should be arrested, child molester, any guy who is not sick knows this is just wrong, but because you are pedophi!le you still cant tell what u are doing is wrong,  you should come to the state so that u can be locked in the prison for this[/size] and labeled for life

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by BadMoFo(m): 12:28am On Mar 08, 2010
this is fuking sick. wat da fuk does a 14 year old know? tell u wat if you came around my lil sis i'd knock your teeth offfffffffffffffffff

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by chamotex(m): 12:37am On Mar 08, 2010
Poster, you a deranged swine . . . . . you raaaaaasclart!!!

Go fk a tree and get a life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? / What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? / Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.