Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt (53262 Views)

Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt / Melaye Damaged 2 Police Vehicles While Attempting Escape From Custody – Witness / 1 Officer Killed, 32 Ipob Members Arrested, 2 Police Vans Burnt In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 14, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

You still don't understand, do you? You're yet to understand that not everyone cares about "property".

A time will come when a man will say to himself, "to hell with wealth. I have found a higher calling." Believe me you don't want to deal with such a man. Osama Bin Laden is a case in point. And many others.

See the picture below for a tweet I grabbed. Isn't high time Africans learn that multi-culti is not for us? Britain called a meeting. They have left. Still the other parties refuse to end the meeting. Meeting that cannot end is that one meeting? Referendum is not in the constitution, then put it there since there is provision for change of law in the constitution.

Nowhere in the world is a marital union held to be "non-negotiable". Not in Rome. Not in Mecca. Not in Washington. Yet someone will call a union of millions "non-negotiable." Does that show sanity?

Years ago Gowon pronounced "no victor, no vanquished." And that was it. 50 years later we've come a full 360. Now its "non-negotiable". Perhaps it may happen that Nigeria will persist. Only to come back a full circle.

Will the black man ever learn that he just cannot live with difference? Better neighbours with mutual respect than brothers in perpetual hostility.

Penniless folks like you will come out to talk about lives and property not being important because you have tried and failed in achieving something tangible for yourself.

I pity you... You can take Chisco bus to the southeast and join them in stoning the army with bricks and sticks. He that has ears, let him hear.
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Princewell2012(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2017
Daboomb:

Shuttap there you son of a cannibal.
You are here defending evil and next minute you wil be using God's name in vain.

That man was matchetted to death by your blood-thirsty Igbos in Rivers State.

I pray that what was done those Ipob shall be done to your families and your generations. if you did not say amen thunder will fire you there.
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Ngozi123(f): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2017
Daboomb:

The idea of having 'non-native' Commissioners in a State is to ensure that their decisions are balanced and nto influenced by tribal affiliations and so that parties to a quarrel dont allege such affiliations, when tey dont have their way.
Imagine if a C.P of Agulieri is C.P in a state where they are quarelling with their neighbours in the same state but o fUmulieri extraction? undecided undecided

Until this very recently this year, Paul Okafor was Commissioner of Police in Benue State.
As l write now, Henry Fadairo is the C.P of Jigawa.
These are just two examples.

You Igbos are just too mentally lazy and hypocritical to see good in other people.

If you actually bothered to read my post properly then you'd see that I was asking a question. How is asking a question being mentally lazy?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Omeokachie: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2017
frankihima:
u sound like one of those fool that is causing pain to other Igbo people outside Igbo land.buhari is not ur problem ur problem is the way u guys reason and act OK.I'm so sad to live in a country with those bunch of coward and useless people from south east

Paper tiger.
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Bambela(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
masterpolyglot:

What is freedom, are u in jail? C'mon keep shut.
More of expository facts the ignorance of the word "Freedom"
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by WetinConsignMe: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
GhanaMustGoo:

Other peoples are trying to come together. We are lucky we are already put together yet we are trying to mess it up.
Do you realise Nigeria would have been humanly impossible to come up with? IMPOSSIBLE!
You dont just throw away such a wonder.

I am nominating GhanaMustGoo to become a Danite
-------------------------------------------------------------------
**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association if Nigeria)
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved homeland, Nigeria. We encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as possible by emailing:
wetinconsignme@asia.com
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by nkwuocha: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
femmy2010:

An Igbo Governor (Imo State ) is an Hausa Stooge too i guess .
Lets set aside bias and work on our differences .

We can't work out our differences.We can only renegotiate our unity.
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by nkwuocha: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
becos is a nigerian and the current nigerian constitution warrant that,dont forget rivers state is part of the federating unit.are u ok

The Northern Nigerian constitution you say?
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by nkwuocha: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
ZionJay:

Your brain is not working

Tell that to your father at home.
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by nkwuocha: 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Menzy86:
pls try finding out the ethnicity of the CP of Borno State. Get back to me after you have.

New Assistant Inspectors General of Police
S/N RANK NAME PRESENT POSTING PROPOSED POSTING
1 AIG Ibrahim Adamu CP KDS ZONE 1
2 AIG Abdulmajid Ali CP OGS ZONE 2
3 AIG UsmanTilli AIG BORDER ZONE 3
4 AIG Agboola Oshodi Glover CP G.I FCIID, ABJ ZONE 4
5 AIG A. K. Shodipo CP BYS ZONE 5
6 AIG Abubakar Marafa CP NGS ZONE 6
7 AIG Usman Alkali Baba CP FCT ZONE 7
8 AIG Tijjani Baba CP BAS ZONE 8
9 AIG Karma H. Hassan CP ANS ZONE 9
10 AIG Usman Yakubu CP KGS ZONE 10
11 AIG Dan Bature COURSE UI ZONE 11
12 AIG Jibrin O. Yakubu CP KBS ZONE 12
13 AIG Salisu A. Fagge CP SKS OPS
14 AIG Isaac C. Eke CP FSARS TRG
15 AIG Aminchi Sama’ila Baraya CP BRS POLAC
16 AIG Umar U. Shehu CP FEDOPS, ABJ INFO-TECH
17 AIG Lawal Shehu CP NAS DLS
18 AIG John B. Opadokun CTU CTU
19 AIG Dorathy A. Gimba INVESTMENT, FHQ INVESTMENT, FHQ
20 AIG Mohammed K. Mohammed SPU SPU
21 AIG Mohammed Musa Katsina CP MARITIME DS NIPSS
22 AIG Paul E. Okafor CP BNS MARITIME

37 Command Commissioners of Police
S/NO RANK NAME PRESENT POSTING PROPOSED POSTING
1 CP Frederick Taiwo Lakanu CP IMS CP IMS
2 CP Rashed O. Akintunde CP HOMICIDE CP EDS
3 CP Ahmed Iliyasu CP PSC JOS CP OGS
4 CP Rabi’u Yusuf DTY CMDT PSC CP KNS
5 CP Sanusi Lemu CP ELECTION/MONITOR CP KDS
6 CP Abdullahi Ibrahim Chafe CP INFOTECH CP KGS
7 CP Adeleye O. Oyebade CP OYS CP OYS
8 CP Muazu Zubair Halilu CP EOD CP NGS
9 CP Gabriel Adejo Adaji CP INSPECTORATE CP ZFS
10 CP Henry A. Fadairo CP R&P CP JGS
11 CP Basen D. Gwana CP ABS CP ABS
12 CP Zanna M. Ibrahim CP DTS CP DTS
13 CP Emmanuel C. S. Ojukwu CP ENS CP ENS
14 CP Yunana Y. Babas TRS TRS
15 CP Austine I. Iwar CP GBS CP GBS
16 CP Adekunle J. Oladunjoye CP PLS CP PLS
17 CP Olufemi O. Oyeleye CP OSS CP OSS
18 CP Murtala U. Mani CP AIS CP AIS
19 CP Ajani F. Owoseni CP LAS CP LAS
20 CP Usman Ali Abdullahi CP KTS CP KTS
21 CP Etop J. James CP EKS CP EKS
22 CP Ghazzali Mohammed CP ADS CP ADS
23 CP Peace E. Abdallah CP EBS CP EBS
24 CP Mohammed A. Mustapha CP JGS CP FCT
25 CP Sam A. Okaula CP KWS CP ANS
26 CP Jimoh Omeiza O. CP CRS CP CRS
27 CP Olusola E. Amore CP PENSION CP KWS
28 CP Adeyemi Ogunjemilusi CP DFA WELFARE CP BYS
29 DCP Abdulkadir Mohammed DC DAF EDS CP SKS
30 DCP Sunmomonu A. Abdulmaliki DC DFA FHQ, ABJ CP YBS
31 DCP Bashir Makama DC DF ANS CP BNS
32 DCP Ibrahim M. Kabiru DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION FHQ CP KBS
33 DCP Damian Agba Chukwu DTS CP BRS
34 DCP Bello A. Sadiq DC DFA, FCT CP NAS
35 DCP Gwandu Haliru Abukar DC OPS ZONE 5 CP BAS
36 DCP Francis M. Odesanya DC DFA RVS CP RVS
37 DCP Douglas Agbonleni DC OPS DTS
All I see is northerners everywhere
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by Nationalman: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Princewell2012:

I pray that what was done those Ipob shall be done to your families and your generations. if you did not say amen thunder will fire you there.
Also that which was done to the police sergeant should also be your own too.case balance
Re: Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt by ZionJay(m): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
nkwuocha:

Tell that to your father at home.

Your brain is still not working

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals / Femi Otedola, Babangida, Jonathan & Yaradua Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.