Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. (8483 Views)

My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) / Ilegend Claimed I Scammed Him Which I Didn't. My Complete Story. / My New Ugly Face. Picture of iLegend [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
[8]

On the 12th month, being September, I shaved, showered, and dressed responsibly to demand for my instruments.

After hours of waiting for him in a barbing salon opposite his one storey building studio, I closed my eyes and prayed to God to provide an angel to lure this bastard to the studio from his hiding or is he related to Shakau or Ateke?

In an hour, a car stopped in front of Esau's studio and three guys and a girl (with a big ass) came out and she was stealing glances in my direction as I calmly crossed my legs like a billionaire.

One of guys walked up to me, as I sat in front of Collins' barbing salon and asked after Esau, but I replied, "Don't you have his number?" "I do," he answered, "but I'm not with the phone I saved it on." "I don't have it either, but I'll call someone to send it," I said.

I called my cousin who introduced me to Esau to send me his current number and he did. The guy who requested for the number signaled the big-ass girl to bring her phone to take Esau's number from me.

She started walking towards us in a seductive manner. Collins, the owner of the barbing salon, was seated next to to me. As she was cat-walking towards us, the two of us behaved as if we didn't notice her or give a fùck about her.

She has everything most guys drool over, but we didn't give her a single attention. I gave my phone to the guy who requested for Esau's number to copy and he gave it to her.

Because Collins and I didn't give her the attention she craves, she stylishly turned her back on us, so we could take a good look of her fat ass and yes, it was truly big.

To me, I wasn't interested in her games, but was deciphering her seduction techniques. All I wanted was for them to lure Esau to the studio because I know if he hears "money," he'll come. When the girl left, I...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
[9]

When the girl left I asked Collins if he noticed what she did and he nodded his head. "That girl na wrong connection. She be bad girl. When she turned her ass on us, my díck was trying to stand, but I refused the urge and refocused my attention on God," Collins said and I laughed.

Collins was a tattooed bad boy and a cultist, but luckily, he has given his life to God. He's so calm, introverted and respectful now. Most of his friends have been shot dead.

In less than 5 minutes, Esau called me 3 times for the first time in history since our transaction, but I didn't pick. Minutes later, he arrived and from across the road, he said, "Legend, I have been calling you, but you didn't pick." I kept mute and didn't reply him.

As I sat outside Collins' salon, I kept watching his body language and mehn! This guy doesn't feel remorseful for anything. The big-ass girl kept glancing my direction as Esau struggles to open the staircase's gate so they could go upstairs where the studio is.

He opened it and they all went upstairs as I observed like a CID. From upstairs, Miss Big-ass kept looking and I used my peripheral vision to monitor everything as I pretended to be busy with my phone.

Immediately, 4 girls arrived and walked inside the studio. "So, these are the yellow sissies eating all the money Esau is making with my equipment?" I said in my head. Minutes later he...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Continue abeg.. The story dey sweet me
Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
[10]

Minutes later, he called me to cross the road and come meet him upstairs. After doing some yanga, I stood and angrily climbed upstairs. The moment I got upstair and rested my hand on the baluster, he started making a fake call. I knew his game.

One thing led to another, we started arguing. I told him I'll call SARS or police to pick him up if he keeps saying nonsense to me and he challenged me to call.

I repeated the SARS and police statement severally and he challenged me to call them. All the girls inside the studio came out to watch what was happening, but there was no single joy on my face.

Esau started proffering fake solutions on how the person who's holding the equipment will put it in his car and blah blah blah. At this moment, my blood just dey hot.

The big ass girl kept looking at me seductively. In my mind I said, "This girl if dem send you from the spirit world, tell dem say you no see me na wicked Esau you see."

Lai Mohammad Esau said the person holding my keyboard travelled to Lagos and his aunt who's holding the key to the room where they kept it went to Australia for her studies. In my mind I said, "Even Lai Mohammad, your father, knows this is a lie."

He said to me, "I don't have credit. Give me your phone to call the Lagos guy to find a way to get the key to the room." He thought I won't have airtime, but I had ₦2,000, so I gave him my phone to call whoever be wants to call.

He was shocked and decided to use his, then I knew he was lying. In a span of 10 minutes, he had lied more than APC, Buhari, and Lai Mohammad combined. Fear catch me. I wasn't happy with Esau.

His new boy (because Jake, his first boy, has gone to Lagos) went to his Church to bring his keyboard and when he came back, Esau went inside the studio to make beat for the big-ass girl and her crew. I headed downstairs to...

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2017

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
[11]

I headed downstairs, straight to Collins' salon, and had some fun conversations. Now it's 3PM, I stood and angrily went to interrupt Esau's production session and warned him to get ready for my nasty action tomorrow, then stormed out and headed straight to the park to board a car home.

As I was about entering the vehicle, one of my uncle's drivers called my name. I turned and saw him, then went to say hi. After greetings, I asked, "Do you know where SARS office is?" and he directed me.

"Do you know Esau?" I asked. "No. Who's Esau?" he asked and I described him and his business. "Oh! That guy? We're from the same village," he replied.

"Tell me about him," I anxiously asked. "The guy claims too much," he replied. I requested him to be my pilot to help me go to his studio tomorrow to pack all his studio equipment since he doesn't want to bring mine, but Mr. Driver doesn't want to get involved with such a business.

I asked him how much will I spend on SARS and he went to ask another driver who has a better experience in such. I followed him and explained everything to the other driver and he got angry, as a Human Rights Activist, at what Esau did.

They directed me to SARS office and I headed there. One of the SARS men said the case is a police case. "Did I ask you for money?" he asked. "No, Sir you didn't," I replied.

In my mind, I thought I had finally met a good SARS officer who doesn't collect money, but I was wrong. "After helping you, you'll give whatever you have," he requested. "No problem, Sir," I replied.

He wrote his number and a statement on a piece of paper, then directed me to police because the case is not a criminal, cult, murder or attempted murder case.

"When you get to the police, give them this paper and give me a call to speak with them and I'll tell them you're my brother. I'm also a police inspector."

I thanked him and as I was leaving to the directed police station, he said he doesn't give his number out, but he wants to help me as his younger brother. The moment I made two steps to leave the SARS office, he said, "Oya settle me." As a Naija guy, I had kept all my money in different pockets. I dug my hand in my back pocket and gave him 1k.

The moment I left the SARS zone, I brought my phone, opened my camera and took a picture of his number and what he wrote on the paper should I misplace it or in case the police refused to return it. I got to the police station and...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
[12]

I got to the police station and as I was entering, I met an officer at the entrance and told him I have an issue and need to arrest someone. He told me to cross the road and wait for him close to a brand new black Hilux with 2 officers already inside fingering their guns and ready to drive out.

I waited there and in minutes, he came out, entered the front seat and signaled me to come close to the door and explain myself on what the matter is.

I explained and one of the officers said. It's ₦10,000 to go pick him up. "I don't have up to that," I replied, but they insisted. "Are your equipment not important to you?" he asked. "They are," I replied.

After negotiating back and forth, I gave them ₦4,000. One of them asked, "Is he in his studio now?" "Yes, he was in the studio before I left, but I don't know if he's still around now."

"Get inside the car let's go get that lizard." I got inside this brand new black Hilux and the four of us drove off. On our way, they bought boiled groundnut and was passing the waterproof among themselves.

I wanted to tell them to pass it to me, but held myself. They started breaking and throwing the shafts on the road and I was angry with them. How can officers do such.

When they finished the groundnut, they threw the waterproof and some disposables inside it on the road and at this time, I felt like slapping the hefty officer who did it. I'm the kind of person who hates littering of refuse.

We got there and these huge guys jumped out of the van as if it was a war. There was a red car parked in front of the studio. I got in front and one of them followed me upstairs.

"Which one of the them is that bàstard?" And I pointed Esau as he confidently sat on the sofa with his leg stretched while striking a new recording deal with two musicians who owned the red car downstair.

Esau was still acting fearless, calm, and confident and the officer got angry with his sluggish and aloof behaviour and started dragging him with his belt until it looked like a miniskirt.

The first musician came out and the officer downstairs asked me, "Is it this one?" "No, Sir," I replied. Another one came out and he asked again, "Is it this one?" "No, Sir." And finally, it was the officer who climbed upstairs with me and Esau. "Is it this one?" "Yes, Sir!" I answered.

"Throw that lizard here," the mightiest one yelled from downstairs and his deep voice sent fear into people's spine. The entire street went on panic. That was when it was dawn on Esau he was in trouble. Let me...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
[13]

"Let me lock my studio," he requested and they ordered him to lock it fast. He locked it and started bouncing, but the officers didn't like his arrogant confidence, so one of them dragged him on his belt and ushered him into the middle of the back seat.

As I was walking into the car to sit close to him on his right-hand side, a fair and mature lady said to me, "You had a problem with your fellow man and you went to call police. Something you can settle like men and you called police."

I didn't alter a single reply to her, then got inside the car, slammed the door and replied, "So, you want me to call armed robbers or cult boys for him instead of police, right?" And she was speechless. "That's a nice reply," said the pilot, then he drove off to the station.

We got to the station and as he was leading him inside, he said, "Officer, I don't have any issue with this small boy." The officer got angry with him for calling me a small boy. He dragged him back to the car where the rest of us were still discussing and reported how Esau called me a small boy.

"So, someone who did a business transaction with you is a small boy? He's taller than you, more reasonable than you, and looks more mature than you, yet you called him a small boy. You're in soup," said one of the officers inside the car.

"Sir, this is a small matter, I'll settle with him outside police," Esau said. "Shut up," replied the angry officer, "now you're here, it's no longer a small matter. It's a small matter, but you didn't settle it for it for a year now. Common, follow me inside and make your statement. You'll sleep inside cell today. All the pains you've caused this young man who helped you, it's your turn." And he ushered him inside the police station — I followed them. Now it's...

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by Oyindidi(f): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Legend, you sabi talk too much
Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin That's why it's a story which may become a movie.

Modify: Lazy! Fear dey catch you to read, but everything was written in a day, so finish it. grin

1 Like

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by Oyindidi(f): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
iLegendd:
grin That's why it's a story which may become a movie.

Modify: Lazy! Fear dey catch you to read, but I wrote all in one day. grin
Lol, I'm enjoying the story

1 Like

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Continue
Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by sonofanarchy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
MrCork:

calm down son..when?..harrrras who?..did I harrrrasiu? undecided
who be your son your brain dey leg
Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
[14]

Now it was 5 PM. They sat him down on a bench and I sat opposite him, then rested my hand on the table. "Legend, let's talk," Esau said. "Talk?" I replied, "common, it's too late. It's one full year of humiliating and taking me for a fool. When I gave you all the opportunities to talk, you refused. I even told you to forget the money and bring my equipment, yet you refused. Now, I want all my money and all my equipment before you'll leave here."

I refused looking Esau in the eye because I don't want his innocent, but wicked eyes to make me feel sympathetic towards him. As I sat, one of the officers tapped my shoulder and told me to see him privately. We went to the corner and he said, "You need to pay ₦3,000 for us to register (or file) the case and write a statement for you.

"Oga, as I dey like dis, I no get money again. I'll pay ₦2,000," I said. "The money no be our money. Na to use am file your case. It's the fixed price," he replied.

After going back and forth on the price, I gave him the ₦3,000 and he called an elderly man who told me to narrate my part of the story so he'll write them down for me.

Deep down, I wasn't happy with this bossy old man bossing me around. So, these officers think I can't write my statement myself. Maybe, this is just a trick to extort money from an innocent child like me. Anyways, Esau will dearly pay back all these money I'm wasting. He thinks he's wise.

After filing the case, I went back to sit opposite Esau. He wanted to strike a conversation with me, but I shunned him. It's now 6:30 PM and I was very hungry. "Officer, what's next?" I asked. "He'll make a statement," he replied.

He made some verbal statements and 90% were in line with mine. "Man, our job has finished for today, we'll put you in cell and we'll continue tomorrow," said the officer. Esau adjusted his seat in...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
[15]

Esau adjusted his seat in agitation. "Sir, I can't sleep here. I have some clients waiting for me in the studio. I need to go finish their work to get some money."

"Are their work more important than this young man you kept his equipment for 12 months without payment?" asked the officer, but he kept quiet.

"See, I'm a police man and I know all these games you're playing. You have probably rented these equipment out for ₦10,000 or ₦15,000 to someone in Port Harcourt, but has refused to pay the original owner ordinary ₦5,000 a month," said the officer as he walks away while Esau tries to deny the allegation.

Now, it's Esau and I opposite each other. "Legend, you want me to sleep here?" "Yes, I do. Even if it's 10 years. You insulted me, abused me, took me for granted, wasted my energy, my money, and my precious time. You have never called me except today and you hardly pick my calls. Whenever you manage to pick, you end it abruptly as if I'm a nobody."

"You tricked me in Port Harcourt and stood me up twice. How does it feel, brother? I was only patient with you because I knew at the end you'll loose. I may even write a short book with this incident and turn it into a movie."

"You'll pay me all my money and bring all my equipment and I'll sell them and use the money to open a barbing salon like Collins' own and name it after you. I'll give it to one of your relatives to manage. Whenever you pass there, the memory of what you did to me will flash back. All the smart-419 games you played were all against yourself."

Esau kept mute as I was venting all my angers and the foolishness of his local game. You don't mess with the wrong guy. Robert Greene would say, "Know who you're dealing with. Do not offend the wrong person."

I only brought you to police because I like you. You know there are other ways to deal with you, but I chose the harmless way." The officer came back and...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by sonofanarchy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
iLegendd:
[15]

Esau adjusted his seat in agitation. "Sir, I can't sleep here. I have some clients waiting for me in the studio. I need to go finish their work to get some money."

"Are their work more important than this young man you kept his equipment for 12 months without payment?" asked the officer, but he kept quiet.

"See, I'm a police man and I know all these games you're playing. You have probably rented these equipment out for ₦10,000 or 15,000 to someone in Port Harcourt, but has refused to pay the original owner ordinary ₦5,000 a month," said the officer as he walks away while Esau tries to deny the allegation.

Now, it's Esau and I opposite each other. "Legend, you want me to sleep here?" "Yes, I do. Even if it's 10 years. You insulted me, abused me, took me for granted, wasted my energy, my money, and my precious time. You have never called me except today and you hardly pick my calls. When you manage to pick, you end it abruptly as if I'm a nobody."

"You tricked me in Port Harcourt and stood me up twice. How does it feel? I was only patient with you because I knew at the end you'll loose. I may even write a short book with this incident and turn it into a movie."

"You'll pay me all my money and bring all my equipment and I'll sell them and use the money to open a barbing like Collins' own and name it after you. I'll give it to one of your relatives to manage. Whenever you pass there, the memory of what you did to me will flash back. All the smart-419 games you played were all against yourself."

Esau kept mute as I was venting all my angers and the foolishness of his local game. You don't mess with the wrong guy. Robert Greene would say, "Know who you're dealing with. Do not offend the wrong person."

I only brought you to police because I like you. You know there are other ways to deal with you, but I chose the harmless way." The officer came back and...

Typing...
guy no waste my time I go call SARS for u oh
Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, let's assume the owner of this story wants to convert it to a book or movie, which name should he call it?
Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
[16]

The officer came back, exchanged number with me and told me to call him by 9 AM the next day, then took Esau to lay his head in sanko.

It's now late at night. I entered a restaurant and ordered a full plate of food, took off my belt and went down on it while Esau stays in hunger. The girl who served the food was smiling at me and I signaled her to come. "Why are you smiling?" I asked. "Nothing," she replied.

"Do you know this food you gave me is too small? Bring extra and a bottle of Eva water. You don't know the stress I went through today." She smiled again an went to serve other customers. Maybe her madam told her to smile at customers to make us come back for more.

I finished, left the belt open and stood to call Mr. Driver and he was already at home. He stays in my uncle's house and there are at least 9 vacant and well furnished rooms with AC, foam, TV and all that. At least I'm going to sleep in a clean house and under the AC while Esau sleeps on the floor.

I paid my bills, got there and called Mr. Driver to open the gate. I got inside the compound and went straight to my uncle's first son's apartment and his 3 children rushed to welcome me with smiles. I grabbed the only daughter of 2 years and raised her up as she smiles. It's a warm happy home.

The wife came out with smiles and we greeted each other. My cousin came out, sat on the sofa and we discussed life, work, and what happened between me and Esau.

I crossed my legs on the sofa, plugged my phone and power bank to charge as I watched Ajazeera News with him while his second son of about 7 years was busy operating computer in the dining.

Minutes later, the pretty wife called me to come to the dining to eat. I sighted lots of meat and fish on the transparent plate. One spirit said, "Omo see better food. Go and finish it." And another one said, "Longer throat, you wan kill yourself with food? You just ate less than 30 minutes ago."

"No. I have eaten," I replied. "How?" she asked. "I ate in a restaurant because I was extremely hungry. I drank only tea since morning." "You should've endured and come home to eat," she said. "Alright, next time," I replied. As the son takes the delicious food back to the kitchen my eyes kept looking at the plate as I salivate in regret. I went to...

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
[17]

I went to Mr. Driver's apartment (he's a married man with daughter) and told me to give me Henry's room key, but he refused. "Why?" I asked. "Since he left the country, he told me not to open the room to anyone except when I want to clean it.

"Mtcheew, abeg go bring that key," I commanded and he did, opened the room for me, but refused to drop me the key. This driver self. I got inside Henry's exquisite fùck-room, and went straight to the shower, but there was no soap. "Driver bring soap for me and when last did you clean this room and bathroom?"

He gave me the soap and I dashed inside the bathroom, stripped náked and had my best shower since morning. I washed my boxer and singlet.

I don't like sharing towel, so I came out of the shower náked, switched on the AC and fan at the same time to dry my body. Damn! It was freakingly cold like some parts of Canada. My body dried and I jumped on the bed and messaged fine boy Henry on Facebook.

"Hey, I'm in your fùcking room and it smells like a hotel. I remember all the pùssies you banged in this room while I suffocate in the other room hearing their stupid moans."

"Hahaha! Mad man. And you'll be there màsturbating." "Màsturbate ke! You wey dey spend an hour plus for bathroom like say you be woman wey dey born pikin. You think say I non know wetin you dey always do inside."

"Guys how's life and how's Ukraine and those white pùssies?" I asked. "Omoh! I'm not in Ukraine right now," he said. "So, where are you? I hope you've not gone to Malaysia to push drugs or do yahoo," and he laughed. "Guy do go marry o! U don dey old o!" "Mumu, you u no dey old?"

Our crazy and raw conversations went on and on and I feel asleep while chatting. The next morning I woke, prayed for Esau, myself, my family, friends, and Nigeria.

I had always learned to keep a place better than I saw it. So, I brushed, washed the bathroom, washed the bedsheets and duvet, mopped the room and passage, showered and went to my cousin's apartment by 7:30 AM hoping to eat the food his wife brought yesterday, but sadly, it was beans and fried plantain.

I hate beans. In my head I said, "I go just manage am. If Esau see this kind food for cell in go call am the sweetest continental dish ever. We cherish things when they're hard to get or about slipping away." As I sat in the dining looking at the plate of beans, Mr. Computer, my cousin's second son was busy playing Mavis Beacons typing game. "Amanda," I called the...

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Interesting

1 Like

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by LordsBattleAxe(m): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oya oo.. Waiting for the next update, but seriously, guys like dt Esau nah poison
Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
LordsBattleAxe:
Oya oo.. Waiting for the next update, but seriously, guys like dt Esau nah poison
He's still in cell as I'm typing this. He thinks he's wise. He didn't know I was intentionally playing dumb.
Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
[18]

"Amanda," I called the house girl, "I can't finish this without pap or garri. Abeg, put garri for plate for me." She brought, garri, sugar, and cold water from the refrigerator. Keep the sugar, I don't like sugar. I poured the cold water inside the garri and that was how I was able to finish the beans and fried plantain.

"Do you want me to drive you to the station?" my cousin asked. "No, I'll go myself," I replied and he drove out with his wife. At 8:27 AM, I left the house and went to Collins' salon and he behaved as if he didn't know I arrested Esau because he wasn't around when it happened, but I knew his boy must've told him.

One thing led to another, he opened up and said, "You self you dey soft. If na me I for done nail am long time ago. I like how you dey patient sha. Do you know what Esau did to me?" "No." I replied.

"What did he do to you?" "See, there was one of his spoilt generators he kept in his friend's house for close to a year and I told him I want to repair and use it in my salon and he agreed. After spending 5k to repair this generator, he told me to pay 2k per week for using the generator."

"I was surprised, but promised to give him 1k a week. After some days, a guy he sold his laptop for came for his money and he told him I'm owning him 2k every week, so the computer guy should come collect the 2k every week from me until the payment is completed. When the guy came to me I said, 'You get sense at all? I dey owe you? Meet person wey owe you, not me' and I gave the guy 1k after pestering me for 5 days."

"The generator got spoilt again and I sent it to my mechanic friend to repair, but the guy said he'll change this and that, so I met Esau for us to put heads together and repair it, but he's said, 'Repair it just the same way you spoilt it and my money is counting.' And I ended up spending 10k to repair this generator to sounding like a brand new one. When I brought it back, I sent it straight to him and he started renting it out. He didn't tell me thank you and he said I'm still owing him 5k unpaid rental fee."

"That guy thinks he's a Don, I go teach am my own lesson one day," said Collins. It's now 9:05 AM, my phone rang and the officer said...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by ashjay001(m): 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oyindidi:

Thank u, my sis.

Instead of make him confess say na tory e wan write, jejely carry himsef go literature section!?
Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by nullboss: 12:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Lol. ilegend ah dey feel you o. if na me the bastard for don kpia by now grin
Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
[19]

It's now 9:05 AM, my phone rang and the officer said, "Come to station now." I left Collins' shop and headed to the station. I got there and saw Esau's father and cousin as he narrates the story while an officer documents his statements. I greeted everyone and sat close to the officer.

Esau talked and blabbed, but I bowed my head on the floor and kept quiet as Mr. Officer kept writing. Minutes later, the officer who gave me his number yesterday called to give my phone to the one next to me. I gave him the phone and they spoke.

After the call, he asked me to make a statement. "No, Sir. I made a statement yesterday." "Oh! That one is different. You need to make a new one." "All right," I replied. "Should I write it or should I narrate while you write?" "If you can write it, then better," he said. "I'll write it," I replied. He gave me a pen and a paper to fill, sign, and write my statement. I briefly wrote my side of the story. As I was writing Esau was trying to see what I was writing. I finished and pass the paper to Mr. Officer.

"Legend, let's settle this thing," said Esau. When I was warning you to settle before I'll call SARS or police you arrogantly said I should call. "Legend, I didn't say that," Esau denied. "You did and I recorded everything. If you want me to play it, I'll play it," I said. The police man smiled while Esau frowned. I didn't play it, because I don't want to put him in a bigger trouble.

Esau's dad came to me and said, "My son, please, let me see you outside." I never wanted to respond, but out of respect for an elderly man, I followed him and the cousin followed suit.

"My son," the dad called, "you're my son and I want you to listen to me. I want this matter not to go beyond me. I want us to settle it amicably." "Yes, father. I respect you and your opinion, but your son, Esau, he's a wicked liar and I'll never respect him again in this lifetime. He hit me where it hurts several times. Most people only give 2 or 3 chances, but I gave him more than 20 chances, but he kept toying with my emotions thinking I'm a fool."

"Yes. I understand. Na me born Esau, na my prìck I take born am." Esau's dad started cracking jokes and how he's a hotelier and these policemen come to his hotel and he gives them free accommodation.

He started brainwashing me (like son like father) on how he helps people for free and blah blah blah. At this point, I had locked my heart. He tried to make me look into his eyes, but I refused. The eyes have powers. The cousin intervened and...

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
[20]

The cousin intervened and started telling a story on how he helped someone and the person borrowed ₦300,000, then ran away and he's the one paying it now and it's left with 40k — blah blah blah. They jumped from one senseless story to another just to make me change my mind and release him, but my heart was already a stone.

Esau's wife and his one year old daughter came looking fresh and beautiful as ever with my violin bag. When I saw how fresh the young wife and daughter looked, it gave me courage to detain the husband for more days until he brings everything. From wife and daughter's appearance, ye shall know the pocket of a man.

I didn't greet her, neither did she greet me. Later on, I looked her direction and she smiled at me, then we greeted each other and I played with Esau's daughter. We all went back and sat down. The wife looked at me, but I refused looking her in the eyes this time around. It seems the entire family studied how to use eye contact to lure people into what they want.

Esau asked for my phone because his battery was down so he could call the guy holding my mini-keyboard. I gave him my phone to call him and still gave him my power bank to charge is phone.

He called him with my phone 6 times but he didn't pick. "Should I go and buy you a card to load and call him with your phone since he refused to pick mine," I suggested. "No, I have credit — it's just the battery problem," he said as his wife plays with her daughter.

One thing led to another, I started venting my anger on how her husband took me for granted and lied to me severally. Even when I told him to forget the money and bring my equipment he refused and wasted my time, energy and money.

He took me for granted and as I was saying, she smiled and said, "To vex no fit you self. You wan vex, but you non know how you go put face vex." I smiled and replied, "Madam, you're right. This is not me, your husband's negligence and looked own caused it. I respect you, his dad, his cousin and even the little girl you're carrying, but not your husband anymore. He lost it. I endured, but he thought I was a fool. There is hardship in town, yet he didn't consider my predicament. Is it good?"

"No, it's not," she replied. "You don't really know your husband," I said. "No, I do. I live with him," she replied. While this was going on, Esau was there mute. He...

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
nullboss:
Lol. ilegend ah dey feel you o. if na me the bastard for don kpia by now grin
Na me feel you pass. How life?
Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by 14teenK: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nice story bro

1 Like

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by nullboss: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
iLegendd:
Na me feel you pass. How life?
Life no easy o. Abeg thread carefully o, that guy fit arrange bad guys may them corner you o, because that guy dey evil,
Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
nullboss:
Life no easy o. Abeg thread carefully o, that guy fit arrange bad guys may them corner you o, because that guy dey evil,
That's true. He'll sign an undertaken.

1 Like

Re: JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. by iLegendd(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
[21]

Esau knows a lot of people in this station. Even the wife is related to one of the officers, but he was guilty and all their efforts to help were futile.

Since the wife came with most of the equipment, the only thing left is the keyboard. "My job for today is over," said the officer, "I'll put you back in cell until you bring the keyboard and his money. These other equipment your wife brought will be kept here until it's complete."

The case is over for today. "Mr. Man, you can go home now, but Mr. Esau will be locked up. "Sir, I don't stay in this town. I need to travel." "Yes, you can go back," said the officer. I jejely packed my phones and power bank and went back to Collins' salon.

As I was about entering inside, the lady who told me, "Why did you call police to a fellow man like you," called to have a brief talk with me, but I told her if it's about what happened yesterday, she should forget it because I don't want to talk about it again.

She pleaded and I decided to listen to her. "My friend," she said, "are you a Christian?" "Madam, it's not about being a Christian, but about doing the right things." "So, is what you did right?" "Yes." I replied. "No. It's not," she countered.

"So, would you have preferred if I had called cult boys to deal with him or police to arrest him?" "None of them is good. You should've come to report to our landlord. Esau is my neighbor."

"That your neighbor, Esau, is a very wicked man and I'll explain." "He only respects or listens to only two types of people. Somebody with a gun or somebody who's too wealthy. If you don't belong here, you're nothing to him."

"For me, I'm a very kind and friendly person and what I did, I have never done it before," I said. "You're not kind," she countered. "If you're kind, then why did you call the police?" "He pushed me into doing it and he looked down on me. He hurt my pride. No one on earth wants their prides to be hurt."

"I'm the kind of person who'll give out the last thing he has to help anyone." "Okay, if you're that kind, I need something from you," she said. "If I have what you need, I'll give it to you. That's my life. So, what do you need?" I asked.

"I'm hungry and I need to eat." "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes," she replied. "So, what do you want to eat?" "Rice." "How much rice?" I asked. "Any amount," she replied. I opened my wallet and...

Typing...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With A Homosexual / 8 Signs To Know If A Woman Has Been Hurt In The Past / Introducing The Love Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.