Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) (7208 Views)

Ilegend Claimed I Scammed Him Which I Didn't. My Complete Story. / My New Ugly Face. Picture of iLegend [Picture] / JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
My uncle ilegend sells those Wacky Oldnewspapers and Antiqueted magazines like Ancient times ,Daily sun(1945) western Savan times(1921) in stock ,

Is a must read for you hardworking idlemen & women working @ Fairytale Oil companies,
Stories like Madam Koi Koi in CMS highschool ,Enugu in 1945 ,Evilbabies of calaber darkcreek and so on! He has them all in stock !!! smiley
Is true he is 73yrs of age(Agadinaagwo ofe) ,but you have to buy his Old newspapers

To grab a copy send a token of N1000 only to his account Below:

Ezibida Michael Agadinaagwo ofe
Savannah bank :0297-889-7632

Grab your copy now!

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by obiekunie2: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
My uncle ilegend has those great Oldnewspapers and Antiqueted magazine like Ancient times ,Daily sun(1945) western Savan times(1921) in stock ,

Is a must read for you hardworking idlemen & women in Fairytale Oil companies,
Stories like Madam Koi Koi in CMS school ,Enugu in 1945 ,Evilbabies of calaber darkcreek and so on! He has them all in stock !!! smiley
Is true he is 73yrs of age(Agadinaagwo ofe) ,but you have to buy his Old newspapers

To grab a copy send a token of N1000 only to his account Below:

Ezibida Michael Agadinaagwo ofe
Savannah bank :0297-889-7632

Grab your copy now!

LMASOOOOO! some people really dey mad sha! even thou them still dey wear cloth! cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
obiekunie2:

LMASOOOOO! some people really dey mad sha! even thou them still dey wear cloth! cheesy cheesy grin grin
I dey tell you
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Looks like deepfeel has been banned in his hurry to join yu here.
Amatarasha:
I dey tell you
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Amatarasha didn't invite me here o why should I hurry to join when she didn't invite me
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Solsix(m): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Dry
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Amatarasha didn't invite me here o why should I hurry to join when she didn't invite me

We don't need invite ni. We go come scatter am whether she like am or not.
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

We don't need invite ni. We go come scatter am whether she like am or not.

Do you know after saving amatarasha from that gonorrhea scammer, instead of her to invite me to her place and thank me properly she's carrying her nose up for me , doing Shakara for me, no problem, I will wait and see who she will come to play with durring her Hot ovulation period grin
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Do you know after saving amatarasha from that gonorrhea scammer, instead of her to invite me to her place and thank me properly she's carrying her nose up for me , doing Shakara for me, no problem, I will wait and see who she will come to play with durring her Hot ovulation period grin

Why she go invite you? All the blah blah blah you dey do for that thread you no know say you catch e-gonorrhea?
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Why she go invite you? All the blah blah blah you dey do for that thread you no know say you catch e-gonorrhea?

Hahaha but I thought she said STDs increase sexual pleasure in women
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
he isnt banned
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

ilegend insulted me in his thread
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Yorubas do such most times
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
he isnt banned

Amatarasha, this one you are ignoring me, looks like finally you want the divorce I have been asking for? Marriage no be by force biko you will hear from my lawyer
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Solsix:
Dry
The animal i target knows itself ,
Idleman go n work ,mamafeed no more sad
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

Really? Tell me about it undecided
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Amatarasha, this one you are ignoring me, looks like finally you want the divorce I have been asking for? Marriage no be by force biko you will hear from my lawyer
BE STILL !

Some1 insulted me and you are talking trash here!
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
BE STILL !

Some1 insulted me and you are talking trash here!

What did he say to you?
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 2:57am On Aug 06, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hahaha but I thought she said STDs increase sexual pleasure in women

That's why you go catch am?

Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 3:00am On Aug 06, 2019
Amatarasha:
And you didn't mention us to come and destroy the damn thread? Na u do yourself ni.

He won't come here once he sees me here he knows me well well so you this tread is useless if you wanna get him.

Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by iLegendd(m): 3:59am On Aug 06, 2019
Nice thread. Keep it up, my dear.

For the evening newspaper, those that are interested should read below.

Book Number 1

Do you want to naturally and permanently cure your PE and last as long as you want in bed? If yes, download the free version of Lasticle to see what is inside.

Download Lasticle Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Click image, put in your email, and download...

Thank you and have a great time.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2019
[s]
iLegendd:

Book Number 1

Do you want to naturally and permanently cure your PE and last as long as you want in bed? If yes, download the free version of Lasticle to see what is inside.

For interrupting my enjoyable thread for the second time in one year I will be paying your top threads a visit today lets see how much of a mess we can make on there.

See you in a few short hours! grin
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by rowland545(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2019
Di's lasticle guy again ....

Nah wah ooo I don tire for nairaland and kids

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2019
iLegendd:

Book Number 1

Click image, put in your email, and download...

So na you be the Agadinaagwo ofe ....................Lmao smiley
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2019
Will your village chief die if you ever make sense for once? Haahaa!
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by iLegendd(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
So na you be the Agadinaagwo ofe ....................Lmao smiley
I don't know the meaning and even if I do, I wouldn't be bothered. I hope you had a good night sleep.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2019
iLegendd:
I don't know the meaning and even if I do, I wouldn't be bothered. I hope you had a good night sleep.

Yeah sure. Dream was about me blowing my big cow trumpet on your fvcking head
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by iLegendd(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Yeah sure. Dream was about some selling my email.
Thanks for the promo, keep it up. Forward me your line for 500 recharge card.
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2019
iLegendd:
Thanks for the promo, keep it up. Forward me your line for 500 recharge card.

Oh, Im just warming up and you don't need to thank me at all. I understand cold blooded calculator you are and what you are doing exactly.

Now let's migrate to your own thread and continue with our promo shall we.
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

And you didn't mention us to come and destroy the damn thread? Na u do yourself ni.

He won't come here once he sees me here he knows me well well so you this tread is useless if you wanna get him.
hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) / Outfit A Ghanaian Lady Wore To An Event Causes A Stir Online (video) / Share Your Secondary School Love Letters. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.