Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB (2464 Views)

IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by navada99: 12:21am On Sep 14, 2017
mike404:
CHINO IS COMING FOR YA TRUST ME grin

Biko biko biko no more Chino, I love my Anambra brother but Chino's temper can not be controlled. Chino is like an AKATAKA masquerade. The guy is a Yoruba slayer, they know not to mes with him though grin grin

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by taguafuo: 12:24am On Sep 14, 2017
Abagworo:

You just lied. I only want Kanu dead and not the boys he misled.

Is this not hate speech? Why are the moderators allowing subhuman species free reign on their forum?
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by navada99: 12:39am On Sep 14, 2017
Ikechuob:

I live in USA.

And I'm not angry dude, I look at that government as pathetic and pitiful With a capital P

Heck if the morons are going to make up a fake group at least be smart enough to make up what type of groups you'll find aboard. I dare you Google the so called group and I bet you a billion dollars that other than this article, nowhere else do they exist.
Heck there's unity between us and SE igbo so you'll never ever ever see a group meant specifically for SE in diaspora. The group tend to be igbo of all regions or states separately or towns separately, never region. That's the idiocracy of this their "igbo diaspora" story. Not even smart enough to learn how things are done outside of that niggeria.

I just got off the phone with a formal classmate of mine in DC and he said that since they opened the zonal office in DC they have never seem

so much donations like they seeing in the past few days. And some nincompoop properly in western Nigeria is here writing trash. I made a

donation to IPOB last month to the DFW zonal office and come Friday when I get paid I'll make another donation.
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by weyabcom: 12:46am On Sep 14, 2017
Israeljones:

No wimp.. you should be the one to stop trading your cheap senses for mtn data
slave
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by an0daGuy: 3:31am On Sep 14, 2017
Abagworo:

Yes Abagworo is the Igbo diaspora group. I personally hated Nnamdi Kanu from day one for being used by PDP to put Igbos on the line for genocide because they lost election but this news is not from me.

chai! op, you really made sense with this ya post

i remember reading about that time the civil war started, Gowon told the world that he would squash the biafran rebels under a few days tops, but in the end Gowon fought them for 3 years straight and the worst thing is that for Gowon to win he resorted to starving the innocent biafran women and children to death for the biafran rebel soldiers to be forced to surrender.

that one na over 50 years ago oh, so if buhari decide to start him own war now wey biafran rebels don plenty finish like dis ehn . . . be like say na 10 years this second civil war go last before e finish. the worst thing be say the country go still divide no matter who win this next war. and no forget say everybody go dey involved this time even you and me (or our families)
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:38am On Sep 14, 2017
an0daGuy:

chai! op, you really made sense with this ya post

i remember reading about that time the civil war started, Gowon told the world that he would squash the biafran rebels under a few days tops, but in the end Gowon fought them for 3 years straight and the worst thing is that for Gowon to win he resorted to starving the innocent biafran women and children to death for the biafran rebel soldiers to be forced to surrender.

that one na over 50 years ago oh, so if buhari decide to start him own war now wey biafran rebels don plenty finish like dis ehn . . . be like say na 10 years this second civil war go last before e finish. the worst thing be say the country go still divide no matter who win this next war. and no forget say everybody go dey involved this time even you and me (or our families)

Tell them. Even the huge British support for the mumu military no go enter as before.

The Nigger Area citizens are cowards, even to ask Buhari to resign after seeing him in London laughing they cannot.

SHAME
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by an0daGuy: 3:49am On Sep 14, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:

Tell them. Even the huge British support for the mumu military no go enter as before.

The Nigger Area citizens are cowards, even to ask Buhari to resign after seeing him in London laughing they cannot.

SHAME

na big big SHAME ohhh my boda but wetin man go do. Me i don dey dig bunker for my backyard for me and my family to hide gan when e set. I don polish my double barrel buy cartridge keep self lol grin
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by Holyman3(m): 4:50am On Sep 14, 2017
Abagworo:
The Southeast Professionals in Diaspora, have hailed the Nigerian military, particularly the Nigerian Army for taking the war against kidnapping, armed banditry and political secessionist agitations to some states in the southeast.

They said the operation will restore normalcy and peace to the region in the wake of the agitations being led especially by Indigenous People of Biafra.
The group, however, advised the military, to ensure the protection of peace loving innocent civilians within the states where the operation is currently being carried out, and ensure that their rights are well protected as enshrined in the constitution.

Spokesman of the group, Fidelis Nze said they were impressed by the way troops of the Nigerian Army under the Operation Python Dance 11, were recording successes against the elements, whom he said have turned the region to a theater of absurdities going by the increasing rate of criminality.

He also condemned the uncontrolled activities of the Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB, which he noted has continued to preach hate speeches against every other tribe in the country.
He said, “It is evidently clear that the tide has changed for the better, especially in the last few days. The Nigerian military is doing well.

“We are very convinced, that by the time this military sweep up of criminalities in our region is over, it will give psychological, moral and economical relief to the generality of our people who have lived under the fear of terror by these notorious elements."
The group also called on Governors of the Southeast States to cooperate with the military and other security agencies towards ensuring that the peace being returned to the region is sustained.

The group also called on the security agencies especially the Nigerian Army to institute a wider probe into the activities of the Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB, with the recent discovery of a large consignment of ammunition by the Nigerian Custom Service at the Lagos port.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/igbo-in-diaspora-laud-operation-python-dance-urge-probe-of-ipob.html

Which group in Diaspora do you belong to that said this ?
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by ngmgeek(m): 5:24am On Sep 14, 2017
Abagworo:

Yes Abagworo is the Igbo diaspora group. I personally hated Nnamdi Kanu from day one for being used by PDP to put Igbos on the line for genocide because they lost election but this news is not from me.

You are still upset that an ipob man slept with your beautiful sister. Get over it, come on undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by obyrich(m): 5:34am On Sep 14, 2017
Afam4eva:
Abagworo is beyond redemption.
The guy is a dundee.
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by obyrich(m): 5:34am On Sep 14, 2017
Holyman3:

Which group in Diaspora do you belong to that said this ?
Please ask him.
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by afbstrategies: 6:04am On Sep 14, 2017
ngmgeek:

You are still upset that an ipob man slept with your beautiful sister. Get over it, come on undecided

Chai chai chai
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by paschu: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2017
Chronic liar. Show me just one place where you CONDEMNED the army on their killings and gross abuses. And I will show you several places that you justified them.

Abagworo:

You just lied. I only want Kanu dead and not the boys he misled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throw Back Of Switchboard Engineers At Ibadan Authority Power Station In The 50s / Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti Photos / How Nigerians Are Reacting To Atikus Tweet Celebrating Adadevoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.