Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation (12665 Views)

86 Million Nigerians Lives in Poverty - UN, World Poverty Clock / Photos: Buhari Receives Secretary-general UN World Tourism Organisation / IPOB Claims 70 Million Members Tagged Terrorists, Seeks UN & World Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by Thebest12(m): 7:03am On Sep 14, 2017
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has been elected Vice President of the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) General Assembly.
Mohammed, who represents Nigeria, was elected by acclamation to speak for Africa, alongside Cape Verde, at the 22nd General Assembly of the UNWTO, which opened in Chengdu, China, on Wednesday.
His election followed the country’s unopposed nomination by the UNWTO Commission on Africa (CAF), which met a day earlier. China was elected President of the Assembly.
Reacting to the election, the Minister said: ”To be called upon to serve as a Vice President of the General Assembly of the UNWTO is a very big honour to Nigeria.
”It has proven one thing, that in the last two years, we have succeeded in pushing tourism and the Creative Industry as a whole from the back burner to the front burner from a side issue to the main issue. This has also been noticed by the global community and I feel highly gratified by it.”
Nigeria, which will serve on the UNWTO General Assembly until 2019, will host the 61st edition of the UNWTO CAF Meeting in Abuja 4th-6th June 2018.

Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-lai-mohammed-elected-vice.html

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by crackerspub: 7:03am On Sep 14, 2017
grin grin grin
Obviously the organization needs a great liar

And Lie Mohammed was the best option

Sai Lie Mohammed embarassed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by Judolisco(m): 7:05am On Sep 14, 2017
Make I know talk wetin dey my mind congrats sir

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by pyyxxaro: 7:06am On Sep 14, 2017

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by SOFTENGR: 7:06am On Sep 14, 2017
grin grin grin
This man is a fantastic....

Elp me complete am

9 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by RealZizou(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2017
Kudoz to him...Now he will surely make Naija proud by lying to UN dat we are not in recession,dey create 1million job in 2months
But wait o this man can lie o well his name kill it undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 14, 2017
HAAA!!.....GBESE!

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by AlwaysPad(m): 7:13am On Sep 14, 2017
Baba Lai I hail oooo

U don run ur mouth for the international community again

Mr Eazi has learnt so much from u sir. He abandoned a 2M per month oil job for computer hawking. You're a true role model sir

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by haykes(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2017
Hurray,congrat go LIE 4 africa

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by SamzackD(m): 8:10am On Sep 14, 2017
Good for him but...

Thebest12:

”It has proven one thing, that in the last two years, we have succeeded in pushing tourism and the Creative Industry as a whole from the back burner to the front burner from a side issue to the main issue. This has also been noticed by the global community and I feel highly gratified by it"

...dude has already began his appointment with lies, Nigeria got nothing to write home about in tourism.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by robosky02(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2017
now the lie goes global grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by midehi2(f): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2017
grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by madridguy(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2017
tongue
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by midehi2(f): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2017
robosky02:
now the lie goes global grin
grin cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by NothingDoMe: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2017
hahaha.

They will enjoy him

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by madridguy(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2017
grin grin grin

pyyxxaro:

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2017
its a lai...

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by lilmax(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2017
his lies paved ways

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by Teewhy2: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2017
Good one, congratulations to him he had been able to sell to therm the kind of lies he sold to them. I hope they never enter another one change sorry chance.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2017
a lot of Kanu's followers won't like this

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by olamil34(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2017
another corrupt official promoted hurray
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by flimzy24: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2017
.I hv been saying this, call of the strike and u wil c de great reduction in the numba IPOB protesters. Some of them are idle students, who have noting doing bcus of the strike. The blood of any injured or dead student wil b on de head of any one, group or thing responsible for dis strike.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by castrol180(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2017
It is now to lie at the international level, just like the United Nation does... Ntor

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by haydeey(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2017
mehn......
make I come start lieing as a profession ooo

I think it pays nowadays

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by tommykiwi(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2017
Let the lie begin.
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by wildchild02: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2017
Congratulations Lai

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by seuncyber(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2017
Lie news
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by Antoeni(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2017
Its the Lord doing, congrat Sir, but still shut of words
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by richidinho(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2017
Chai
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by Abfinest007(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2017
another chance to show d world that devil is a learner when he comes to lying

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates President Xi Jinping On Re-election / Ondo 2020: Akeredolu, Jegede, Ajayi Sign Peace Accord / President Buhari Offers Condolences To UAE's New President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.